*Are we headed for civil war?*

• Yes

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Men are voting different from women

How long has there been nations that had this difference and survived ?

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my thoughts and I am interested in hearing yours.
2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.
Revolution is practically impossible in modern western societies.

Men are already rising up against the women. It's clear in the polling

Even black men are rising against black women

CNN exit poll of voters of the mid terms

Had black women voting 4% for republicans

Had black men voting 16% for republicans

The same difference with Hispanics and whites

the higher for republicans also goes with the logic level of groups

The highest logic groups goes more with republicans

So if a logic test for voters comes nearly all will voting against democrats

Sorry bout that,

2. There are some really smart people on here, and you know who you are, and I want to read your thoughts on this.
3. I will add my thoughts too, but first I want your thoughts and counter thoughts, as to why there is no possible way a revolution will happen.
4. And I already know there are a certain group of people here who will do nothing but mock this thread.
5. Those who don't have their eyes open to conversation on this important topic could be crushed under it, if it does indeed take place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Revelution is always possible. nothing is perfect and we are always one day away from the possibility of significant change. There are a great many factors on the ground right now that hint toward significant change in the next thirty years. It is possible, but do not fear just maintain preparation for such changes.
So you think, how ever no government is safe you can think different but your an idiot. Mean while there are how many civil wars on the planet as we speak and oh ya I bet the people in the USSR thought the wall was going to fall.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong

This is men against women

I could link you to a number of fascinating articles on the differences between male and female brains. They are real. They think differently, although not in ways that would make their decision making abilities more or less worthy.
However, I know you would not be interested in reading them, so I won't bother.

Check the sat math test scores at the highest level. There you will see who has the logic to be able to vote

They're still only voting for whichever establishment hack the party of one wants on the ballot, no matter how it's spun.

The most important thing anyone can do right now is educate and organize grassroots. That's where we are now.

Without logic one cannot learn which is best

That's why a logic test for voters is coming

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong

Well, finally, some honesty. It has nothing to do with our brains.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong

Meanwhile there are women that are pretty important to my life, I do not see a war between them and me happening.

I could link you to a number of fascinating articles on the differences between male and female brains. They are real. They think differently, although not in ways that would make their decision making abilities more or less worthy.
However, I know you would not be interested in reading them, so I won't bother.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Use logic when checking anything

A lot is covering up this logic difference at the highest levels

Like they are covering up the sat math test scores difference at the highest level

Men with their higher logic can see what proves what

And the sat math test scores at the highest level proved men do have higher logic than women at the higher levels

And if there is a high logic test for voters will be nearly all men

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So you think, how ever no government is safe you can think different but your an idiot. Mean while there are how many civil wars on the planet as we speak and oh ya I bet the people in the USSR thought the wall was going to fall.

When was the last civil war in a western country, the Spanish civil war?

Without logic one cannot learn which is best

That's why a logic test for voters is coming

Yeah? How are they going to enforce it?

My personality test always comes back the same, though. Ya'll better hope to hell that I never get elected. lol.

Link to your profile: AnonymousArchitect - The Architect | 16Personalities

Everyone should take one of those just to know how how they really are. That one is rather accurate.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong

Wrong

The sat math test scores proves the difference in men and women's brains

No question a logic test for voters is coming

The military knows there is no success with democracy since the military has different obeying levels based on success. So the military will help stop this run a way full democracy that elects its leaders

The military will step in and help trump bring wisdom tests for voters

This test will be on logic and a citizen and science says at the high level nearly all women will be STOPPED from voting
I'm a teacher, and I can tell you this--if citizens need to pass high level logic tests, there won't be much of anyone able to vote. Including you, apparently.
Wrong

Check the sat math test scores at the highest level. There you will see who has the logic to be able to vote

LOL
Asians?

No question a logic test for voters is coming

The military knows there is no success with democracy since the military has different obeying levels based on success. So the military will help stop this run a way full democracy that elects its leaders

The military will step in and help trump bring wisdom tests for voters

This test will be on logic and a citizen and science says at the high level nearly all women will be STOPPED from voting
I'm a teacher, and I can tell you this--if citizens need to pass high level logic tests, there won't be much of anyone able to vote. Including you, apparently.
Wrong

LOL
Asians?

Asians are the group right behind the whites

But it's the wars that prove Asians has less logic at the highest level than whites

Whites has won all the wars because of their higher logic

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm sure they thought the same thing in Venezuela.

Forum List

Back