Is Scott Walker A Liar Or Fraud Or Both?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
How can he say he voted for King Ronniewhen he was 17 years old?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

Last edited:
Consider Walker ANOTHER man the left are afraid of.

FYI...he said....

""I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan "

If he had just become a teenager, he was admitting he was too young to vote..

My guess is "context" was intentionally eliminated by the blogger.

Perhaps he was referring to a "mock" election in high school?

Ya think?

Who knows why he made that claim, but frankly, who fucking cares? Obama lies to 300 million people every single day about stuff that actually affects our lives and his supporters don't seem to have the slightest problem with it.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

Obama is a known liar and fraud and that means nothing to you. You're confusing me with your outrage. :confused:

Let us not forget that the most fervent of Democrats still frequently mention Obama as a potential presidential candidate in 2016. Term limits? Meaningless. Along with the rest of the (former) U.S. Constitution since the reign of (economic) terror began.

Let us not forget that the most fervent of Democrats still frequently mention Obama as a potential presidential candidate in 2016. Term limits? Meaningless. Along with the rest of the (former) U.S. Constitution since the reign of (economic) terror began.

There is not going to be a third Obama term. Stop being a retard. The conspiracy cranks on the right said Clinton would pull the same thing and nuts on the left said Bush would do it too.

Ahem.

Reading comprehension.

The mentions of a third Obama term are coming from his most fervent Democrat supporters. From your retort one might believe you are but a wishy-washy Obamacart. Sad things, those.

here is the author of the article with an audio of what was REALLY said you gullible asshole.

Correction: Scott Walker Didn?t Say He Voted For Reagan | Right Wing News

Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to say I'm sure NTG will recant his OP, but I see I overestimated him.

Oh well.

He believes it was dubbing of the audio..

In other words ...he believed that walker is dumb enough to think no one would do the math and so he believed he could get away with a lie that...well....really didn't do much for him.

No logic.....

Ahem.

Reading comprehension.

The mentions of a third Obama term are coming from his most fervent Democrat supporters. From your retort one might believe you are but a wishy-washy Obamacart. Sad things, those.

Who?

Last edited:

How do you know he didn't? After all you don't need an I. D. To vote

here is the author of the article with an audio of what was REALLY said you gullible asshole.

Correction: Scott Walker Didn?t Say He Voted For Reagan | Right Wing News

So let me get this straight. Walker did not say "I voted for", he said “a vote for”.

Wait, wait...does this make NTG a liar a fraud or both?

My, ain't this precious! :lmao:

NTG doesn't get much right on this board, there's been other threads that he's looked just as foolish.

I saw a report on this and the blogger admitted the mistake...
Didn't take long for the Lib attack dogs to go after the next possible GOP front runner to
go up against Hillary...

Forum List

Back