Is Scott Walker A Liar Or Fraud Or Both?

Truth is the last thing the Left is concerned about, in fact it doesn't even make their list!

Didn't Brietbart get into some trouble for doing the same thing? I do believe there is a law suit. Which is interesting since it was Obama that fired the woman not Brietbart. If I were arguing the case I would say that attorneys should be pointing the blame at the administration not someone who posted on the internet. Regardless of the truth the administration certainly could have given the woman a day in court before they fired her. But due process is not big on Obama's list.

How can he say he voted for King Ronniewhen he was 17 years old?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

I would say you are a liar and a fraud. The blogger admitted he made an mistake and Walker didn't claim anything. It's right in your article!

UPDATE -- 3:04 p.m.: John Hawkins, the blogger who did the interview with Walker, said the transcript of Walker's comments on Reagan initially posted to Right Wing News was incorrect.

"I went back and listened to the audio. It’s a little hard to hear at that point and unfortunately, my transcriptionist made an error," Hawkins wrote on Right Wing News.

Hawkins said Walker actually said the following:

A vote for Ronald Reagan meant limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting. You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you.
"All I can do at this point is apologize for the error. This was our mistake and it was very unfair to Scott Walker who is catching flack because of an honest error on our part."

Neg

As I've posted elsewhere, Walker appears to have a solid following of possible voters and therefore presents a threat to Democrats. Thus, they turn the slobbering attack dogs loose.

Means that Walker is doing something right. :)

Nice dubbing!
The interviewer apologized for his error, NTG.

Sure he did...how many times in the past few years has a republican done something stupid and when outed cries out "It was a mistake", "I was misunderstood", "It was a joke", and so on...

Do you really think Walker is so stupid he agreed to an interview and didn't approve the transcript? Of course he said it, he just didn't think people would notice.

Listen to the tape. The words were dubbed over and are now indecipherable.

Nice dubbing!

Sure he did...how many times in the past few years has a republican done something stupid and when outed cries out "It was a mistake", "I was misunderstood", "It was a joke", and so on...

Do you really think Walker is so stupid he agreed to an interview and didn't approve the transcript? Of course he said it, he just didn't think people would notice.

Man, you really are a lying asshole.

Nice dubbing!

You're dancing like Fred Astaire, NTG. Your ass has been handed to you......again.
Even your source admitted the mistake, too bad you're not woman enough to woman up. :eusa_whistle:

Nice dubbing!

I really am ashamed of myself. I didn't know there was a contest to out nut Truth Matters. Amazing the left how they produce a lie and just keep on with it. Allowances can be made for the initial mistake but it is plain as day that Walker didn't do as you say. So drop it already or TruthMatters is going to get very jealous and we don't need her trying to out do you.

I really am ashamed of myself. I didn't know there was a contest to out nut Truth Matters. Amazing the left how they produce a lie and just keep on with it. Allowances can be made for the initial mistake but it is plain as day that Walker didn't do as you say. So drop it already or TruthMatters is going to get very jealous and we don't need her trying to out do you.

At least he doesn't post one "thought" in 3 or for seperate posts in a row.

Nice dubbing!

Many of us have listened to the tape. Which is precisely why we know you are lying.

The transcript was mistyped. The audio verifies that.

Man up and admit your mistake.

OP- Probably just another shortsighted, selfish Reaganist- Cut taxes on the rich, the nonrich end up paying more, education, training, and infrastructure go to hell, and soon the non-rich have no money to create demand, the country goes to hell, and we're on our way to a Pub banana republic- great job Pubbies and dupes....

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan

Was he questioned and he said he actually voted or did he just use that word and you're hyperventilating?

And be honest, if he were a Democrat, you wouldn't give a crap.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan

Was he questioned and he said he actually voted or did he just use that word and you're hyperventilating?

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

I don't remember your thread on that one, NTG, can you link to that?

:lmao:

At least he doesn't post one "thought" in 3 or for seperate posts in a row.

In reality he never had a chance at out "nutting" TDM.

What is funny with your post a few year's from now liberals will post on some random message board and insist Obama didn't say it.

Some liberals are already saying Bush said it but they're using "upspeak" - if in writing, ending with a question mark in hopes you'll think it's a trick question and agree with them.

You're dancing like Fred Astaire, NTG. Your ass has been handed to you......again.
Even your source admitted the mistake, too bad you're not woman enough to woman up. :eusa_whistle:

The source was a right wing blogger. Wonder how much he was paid to lie?

Forum List

Back