Is Scott Walker A Liar Or Fraud Or Both?

The birth certificate of the governor of Wisconsin? Do radical lefties even realize how dumb they look when they launch attacks like this while the freaking Country is going down the drain under the president who's birth certificate is locked in a freaking vault in freaking Hawaii? Anything is better than talking about real issues.

Apparently, he is neither. Though it be nice if the OP had the integrity to admit he was wrong.

Liberals got tons of milage out of Romney's binders full of women and the claim he killed the wife of a guy
that used to work at a company Romney closed where the husband worked.

The OP is just showing us the level of nitpicking which any GOP presidential prospect can look forward to.

Obama lying about how Selma got him born and how his mother was in danger of being denied insurance for preexisting conditions and oh so many other things mattered not at all. But a stray comment a Republican makes about something which happened when he was 13 .... watch out .... it's skewer time. (And it doesn't matter that the guy didn't even actually say it -- it will still become part of the litany against him.)

It's so bleak in Hope N' ChangeLand. They're bitter. Frustrated. Clinging to their Little Red Book

it's skewer time. (And it doesn't matter that the guy didn't even actually say it -- it will still become part of the litany against him.)

And that is their goal. To plant the seed and watch it grow....

It's that old story....
Accuse someone of something outrageous if it's true or not it makes front page...
Then when it's proven it's not....that appears on page 9 a week later.

How can he say he voted for King Ronniewhen he was 17 years old?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

How do you know he didn't? After all you don't need an I. D. To vote
the op don't even want to comment on my post? Btw I am 2 year's older then Scott Walker we all had fake I. D. 's back then in the 80's... at least us cool kid's did.

How can he say he voted for King Ronniewhen he was 17 years old?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

And the answer would be neither. Now we just need to ask the same of you and your handler that put you on to this story.

Man Walker must really be clean if this is all the BS the left can drege from the swamp.

Confession is said to be good for the soul.....

So you be saved, bro, SAVED I tells ya!

What confession? only a fool wouldn't have a clue what we were doing back than or a nerd. . So what are you a fool or a nerd?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back