Is Scott Walker A Liar Or Fraud Or Both?

Nice dubbing!
The interviewer apologized for his error, NTG.

Sure he did...how many times in the past few years has a republican done something stupid and when outed cries out "It was a mistake", "I was misunderstood", "It was a joke", and so on...

Do you really think Walker is so stupid he agreed to an interview and didn't approve the transcript? Of course he said it, he just didn't think people would notice.

Listen to the tape. The words were dubbed over and are now indecipherable.

You just can't get unstuck from stupid!

Yeah, Walker never lies!

Daily Kos: Scott Walkers New Book - Lies Exposed Even BEFORE It's Released

Walker's book "Unintimidated" quotes Senator Tim Cullen of Janesville as saying he would have persuaded his 13 Democratic colleagues not to leave the state in 2011, had he been at the meeting where they decided to leave town to try and block a vote on Walker's Act 10 union law.
Cullen tells the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel he never said that.

Walker also wrote that he would have laid off hundreds of workers if a Milwaukee County union did not make concessions -- and he quoted the union chief as saying, "Go ahead and do it."
Union leader Rich Abelson tells the Journal Sentinel, "That is frankly just a lie ... He has no proof, and no witnesses of that."

And who could forget this?

Here's more from Salon on the infamous Fake Koch phone call where Buffalo Beast blogger Ian Murphy pretended to be David Koch:

The governor claims that he “hesitated” to take it, and “was upset that my staff had let the call get through to my office, making me look so silly.” He never actually “thought about” the fake troublemakers—he now writes that he “did not want to insult Mr. Koch by saying that we would never do something so stupid.”
In fact, he claims that it took a week or 2 for him to take the call. Ian Murphy disagrees, noting that his first call to Walkers office was at about 11:30 AM and by 2 PM that same day he was on the phone with Walker.

In the book about the Fake Koch call:

He doesn’t mention the baseball bat at all, skipping right ahead to the press conference called to clean up the mess. Walker only took four questions as protesters chanted at a decibel level that rammed right through the office doors. “Only later did I realize that God had a plan for me with that episode,” writes Walker. After his press conference, he picked up his daily devotional and saw the title for Feb. 23: The power of humility, the burden of pride.

“I looked up and said, ‘I hear you, Lord,’” writes Walker. “God was sending me a clear message to not do things for personal glory or fame. It was a turning point that helped me in future challenges, helped me stay focused on the people I was elected to serve, and reminded me of God’s abundant grace and the paramount need to stay humble.”

Walker's 20 BIGGEST lies!

March 8, 2011 |
We’re used to politicians stretching the truth, but the level of deception and dishonesty Wisconsin’s governor has exhibited in the battle over his union-busting budget repair bill (even the name is a falsehood) sinks to astounding new lows. What follows are the 20 lies I’ve identified in a quick review of the record. If you find or recall others, please let me know. We’ll keep updating.

Walker: His bill is about fixing a budget crisis.

The truth: Even Fox News’ Shepherd Smith couldn’t swallow that one, declaring that it’s all about politics and union busting, and “to pretend that this is about a fiscal crisis in the state of Wisconsin is malarkey.”

Walker: says he campaigned on his budget repair plan, including curtailing collective bargaining.

“We introduced a measure last week, a measure I ran on during the campaign, a measure I talked about in November during the transition, a measure I talked about in December when we fought off the employee contracts, an idea I talked about in the inauguration, an idea I talked about in the state of the state. If anyone doesn’t know what’s coming, they’ve been asleep for the past two years.”

The truth: Walker, who offered many specific proposals during the campaign, did not go public with even the sketchiest outline of his far-reaching plans to kill collective bargaining rights. He could not point to any statements where he did. In fact, he was caught on tape boasting to what he thought was his billionaire backer that he had “dropped the bomb.”

Walker: keeps saying that “almost all” of the protesters at the Capitol are from outside the state

The truth: “The vast majority of people protesting are from here — Wisconsin and even more from Dane County,” said Joel DeSpain, public information officer for the Madison Police Department.

Walker: He wants to negotiate.

The truth: He won’t negotiate, but he’ll pretend to so he can trick the 14 Dem senators into allowing a vote on his bill. Walker recently offered to actually sit down and speak with the minority leader – something he should have done anyway and long ago – but only if the rest of the senators came back with him. Why?

“…legally, we believe, once they’ve gone into session, they don’t physically have to be there. If they’re actually in session for that day and they take a recess, the 19 Senate Republicans could then go into action and they’d have a quorum because they started out that way…But that would be the only, if you heard that I was going to talk to them, that would be the only reason why. We’d only do it if they came back to the capital with all 14 of them. And my sense is, hell, I’ll talk to them. If they want to yell at me for an hour, you know, I’m used to that, I can deal with that. But I’m not negotiating.”

Walker: says his budget-repair bill would leave collective bargaining “fully intact”

The truth: Walker revealed his own lie in the same radio interview when he said it was necessary to use his bill to strip collective bargaining rights, and in his own Feb. 11, 2011 letter to employees about his plan cited “various changes to limit collective bargaining” to the rate of base pay.

Walker: claims that states without collective bargaining having fared better in the current bad economy.

The truth: According to the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, three of the 13 non-collective bargaining states are among the 11 states facing budget shortfalls at or above 20% (Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina). Another, South Carolina, comes in at a sizable 17.4%. Nevada, where state employees have no collective bargaining rights (but local employees do) has the largest percentage shortfall in the country, at 45.2%. All in all, eight non-collective-bargaining states face larger budget shortfalls than Wisconsin.

There's a bunch more...click the link. If y'all know how to read.

Last edited:
I guess the biggest question would be:

Does Scott Walker ever tell the truth???

a8f24zf.gif

So we are on page 5. This alleged lie was proven to be incorrect on page 1. The OP still has not admitted he was wrong.

It's very telling, about the OP. About Scott Walker, not so much.

How can he say he voted for King Ronniewhen he was 17 years old?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) may need to take a second look at his date of birth after claiming in an interview that he voted for Republican idol and former President Ronald Reagan.

Walker told Right Wing News that one of Reagan's merits was that you knew what you were going to get in return for voting for his candidacy.

"I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan -- limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting," Walker said. "You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you."

As one blogger notes, Walker, who was born in 1967, would have been 13 when Reagan first ran for president and only 17 when Reagan was reelected.

Walker has been frequently mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016.

And now he can never be President.

Wisconsin Democrats should begin impeachment proceedings.

This will prove interesting. These things take time, but those who counted [MENTION=11254]Chris[/MENTION] out probably spoke far too soon.

An unpleasant day for Scott Walker | MSNBC

Even if Walker escapes the e-mail release unscathed, he faces an additional inquiry from state prosecutors, who are believed to be looking into whether his successful 2012 recall campaign illegally coordinated with independent conservative groups.

In an era when it is well known that any competent prosecutor can indict anyone on SOME charge, and even make it stick in some cases of fraudulent persecution, the Left Wingers learned how important vetting or not vetting can be to a campaign for POTUS.

So, they are looking for the 'ham sandwich' they can indict involving the Walker camp.

Why?

Because he represents a possible threat.

Walker Downplays Release of Investigation Records
MADISON, Wis. February 19, 2014 (AP)

Walker Downplays Release of Investigation Records - ABC News

I'm reminded of the order given by the Pharaoh to kill all the male children to prevent a new King from being born to the Israelites.

The Israelites Oppressed

1These are the names of the sons of Israel who went to Egypt with Jacob, each with his family: 2Reuben, Simeon, Levi and Judah; 3Issachar, Zebulun and Benjamin; 4Dan and Naphtali; Gad and Asher. 5The descendants of Jacob numbered seventya in all; Joseph was already in Egypt.

6Now Joseph and all his brothers and all that generation died, 7but the Israelites were exceedingly fruitful; they multiplied greatly, increased in numbers and became so numerous that the land was filled with them.

8Then a new king, to whom Joseph meant nothing, came to power in Egypt. 9“Look,” he said to his people, “the Israelites have become far too numerous for us. 10Come, we must deal shrewdly with them or they will become even more numerous and, if war breaks out, will join our enemies, fight against us and leave the country.”

11So they put slave masters over them to oppress them with forced labor, and they built Pithom and Rameses as store cities for Pharaoh. 12But the more they were oppressed, the more they multiplied and spread; so the Egyptians came to dread the Israelites 13and worked them ruthlessly. 14They made their lives bitter with harsh labor in brick and mortar and with all kinds of work in the fields; in all their harsh labor the Egyptians worked them ruthlessly.

15The king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16“When you are helping the Hebrew women during childbirth on the delivery stool, if you see that the baby is a boy, kill him; but if it is a girl, let her live.” 17The midwives, however, feared God and did not do what the king of Egypt had told them to do; they let the boys live. 18Then the king of Egypt summoned the midwives and asked them, “Why have you done this? Why have you let the boys live?”

19The midwives answered Pharaoh, “Hebrew women are not like Egyptian women; they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive.”

20So God was kind to the midwives and the people increased and became even more numerous. 21And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families of their own.

22Then Pharaoh gave this order to all his people: “Every Hebrew boy that is born you must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live.”

Exodus 1

Forum List

Back