Is She Lying?: Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

Don't know. Harrisonburg is a redneck town and JMU is where upper middle class white rednecks who couldn't get into a better school but see Virginia Tech as beneath them go, so anything is possible.

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. Me smell some bad csrne asada

To me, if your waiter/waitress is good at taking care of you when you come to where they work, a good tip is what they should be given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And why the fuck do people feel the need to make a big deal out of shit like this? Even if the woman did write it , GUESS WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ASSSHOLES. Laugh and move on. Not like the girl was hurt by it.

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. Me smell some bad csrne asada
Of course she is going to say that. And after checking out the video, she gets banned. Hmmm, what does that say?

Of course she is going to say that. And after checking out the video, she gets banned. Hmmm, what does that say?

You dishonest piece of shit, at no time does anyone say anything was found in the surveillance video either way. The article simply says the woman has been banned from the restaurant.

The tip message looks like it was written by a third grader. It doesn't match the signature at all.

Yup, we beleive when people don't do their work they shouldn't get paid. As opposed to progressives that think everyone should get paid the same amount regardless if they work or not.

In every situation, every field of endeavor or activity there always is or will be the occasional oddball who will do the unexpected, the weird, the obnoxious or the just plain stupid. The significant factor in this example is no harm was done to anyone.

The bottom line is anyone who is willing to work as a restaurant server and does so well and properly deserves to be generously tipped. So unless there was some provocation the character who wrote this note on his check is too pathetic to be worth resenting. Fortunately he is one in ten million.

The waitress is assessed a 15% tax on her receipts as a formula for taxes, a law passed during Reagan..

It could be a ruse for sympathy, but it also could be real. Who knows?

I put myself through university behind the bar and on the floor. Some guests are just assholes and the biggest tip you can receive from them is watching them leave. I tried very hard to not let a handful of clowns ruin my shift.

It could be a ruse for sympathy, but it also could be real. Who knows?

I put myself through university behind the bar and on the floor. Some guests are just asshole and the biggest tip you can receive from them is watching them leave. I tried very hard to not let a handful of clowns ruin my shift.
I worked in several rest. as a server and a bartender, the more expensive rest.are the cheapskates, that is why the required minimum 15% tip is included with the bill..The lower cost places I had no problem making more than 15%...

Forum List

Back