Is taking money that was supposed to go to 9/11 victims Trump's next big scandal?

R

rdean

When It Came To September 11 Charity, Billionaire Donald Trump Actually Had His Hand Out

The billionaire did not make a single contribution to any of the not-for-profit groups that were formed in the wake of the terror attack to provide aid to survivors, rescue workers, or the families of cops and firemen who died trying to save others. Just as we reporteda few months ago.

The Republican presidential candidate, a son of New York City, claims he watched with his own eyes as victims jumped to their death from the upper floors of the World Trade Center. Trump has said he saw this horror unfold from his Fifth Avenue penthouse, five miles north of the attack site.

But what makes Trump’s cold shoulder to September 11 victims and their families even more galling is the fact that the tycoon put his hand out when government officials offered recovery money to small companies affected by the attacks.

Donald Trump Took $150,000 After 9/11 Because He Was A "Small Business" Owner | RedState

If he wants your house for a limousine parking lot, well, he’s entitled. If he wants to hump someone else’s wife? Entitled. Support abortion and then expect to be believed when he changes his tune? Entitled. Money for small businesses affected by 9/11? Entitled. He took this grant money, and I’m sure he’d tell you that $150K is chump change, because he could. His business wasn’t harmed. He didn’t need it. But he wanted it.

------------------------

Scrutiny, it's called scrutiny.

Forget Hillary, Donald Trump is showing the GOP what REAL scandals are like.

And yet they called Nixon a crook? Nixon looks down right sane next to Trump. lol

The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, the receiptant of Trump's $1 Milion dollars donation, had already received more than $230,000 in donations from the Donald J. Trump Foundation — a charity controlled by Trump but largely funded by others. Last year, the group gave Trump its “Commandant’s Leadership Award” at a gala in New York...... Looks like the FAGERALS have nothing on Trump but to make up shit, as there is currently at least 4 threads on this topic.... The scum of the left are DESPARATE!!!! ...Good!

:lol: Showing such desperation. Why?

The billionaire did not make a single contribution to any of the not-for-profit groups that were formed in the wake of the terror attack to provide aid to survivors, rescue workers, or the families of cops and firemen who died trying to save others.
Hitlery the establishment candidate puppet Benghazi liar -vs- Trump the supporter of military vets who defend our freedom and hates politicians and big gov. Choosing a real patriot leader isn't hard.

When It Came To September 11 Charity, Billionaire Donald Trump Actually Had His Hand Out

The billionaire did not make a single contribution to any of the not-for-profit groups that were formed in the wake of the terror attack to provide aid to survivors, rescue workers, or the families of cops and firemen who died trying to save others. Just as we reporteda few months ago.

The Republican presidential candidate, a son of New York City, claims he watched with his own eyes as victims jumped to their death from the upper floors of the World Trade Center. Trump has said he saw this horror unfold from his Fifth Avenue penthouse, five miles north of the attack site.

But what makes Trump’s cold shoulder to September 11 victims and their families even more galling is the fact that the tycoon put his hand out when government officials offered recovery money to small companies affected by the attacks.

Donald Trump Took $150,000 After 9/11 Because He Was A "Small Business" Owner | RedState

If he wants your house for a limousine parking lot, well, he’s entitled. If he wants to hump someone else’s wife? Entitled. Support abortion and then expect to be believed when he changes his tune? Entitled. Money for small businesses affected by 9/11? Entitled. He took this grant money, and I’m sure he’d tell you that $150K is chump change, because he could. His business wasn’t harmed. He didn’t need it. But he wanted it.

------------------------

Scrutiny, it's called scrutiny.

OH LOOKIE THERE... NO BIAS COMING FROM THOSE TWO LEFTARD WEBSITES...

... give me a break.

• Trump beats Clinton among veterans, new poll says
    Stars and Stripes ^ | May 26, 2016 | Travis J. Tritten
    Donald Trump is ahead of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by 9 percentage points among veteran voters, according to a new national poll released Thursday. The billionaire businessman drew 47 percent and Clinton garnered 38 percent of more than 1,600 respondents who had military experience or lived with someone who served, the May polling by the group Morning Consult found.

Donald Trump’s building at 40 Wall Street is located a mile from ground zero, yet Donald Trump joined in with fellow bigwigs to take that money from the mouths of business owners, some of whom had to close shop completely after the attack. Trump granted the money after he was able to prove that the business located at 40 Wall Street only had $26 in its bank account.

How exactly Trump’s financially failing business qualified for a $150,000 grant from Empire State Development Corporation, money meant for buildings that were structurally damaged during the attack, is beyond most people with functioning brains, but that is exactly what he did. The federal government is responsible for allowing the large corporations to take advantage of the funds set up for Americans who actually needed it.

The real clincher, is the fact that the business located at 40 Wall Street brings in an annual revenue of $8 million, which clearly disqualifies if from being considered a small business. Also, even if there were structural damages to the building, Donald Trump could have easily afforded to fix it himself. Trump, however, decided to take advantage of the federal government’s generosity.

Regardless of how exactly The Donald was granted the funds, taking money from the people who were actually affected by the falling of the World Trade Center is beyond appalling, it’s unforgivable. For all the small business owners whose livelihood would have been lost had they not received the grant, this money was needed more than Donald Trump will ever know.

JUST IN: Donald Trump Took $150,000 In Federal Relief Aid Meant For Victims Of 9/11 Attack

There are several sources for this story. If true, may the Donald burn in hell.

Donald Trump’s building at 40 Wall Street is located a mile from ground zero, yet Donald Trump joined in with fellow bigwigs to take that money from the mouths of business owners, some of whom had to close shop completely after the attack. Trump granted the money after he was able to prove that the business located at 40 Wall Street only had $26 in its bank account.

How exactly Trump’s financially failing business qualified for a $150,000 grant from Empire State Development Corporation, money meant for buildings that were structurally damaged during the attack, is beyond most people with functioning brains, but that is exactly what he did. The federal government is responsible for allowing the large corporations to take advantage of the funds set up for Americans who actually needed it.

The real clincher, is the fact that the business located at 40 Wall Street brings in an annual revenue of $8 million, which clearly disqualifies if from being considered a small business. Also, even if there were structural damages to the building, Donald Trump could have easily afforded to fix it himself. Trump, however, decided to take advantage of the federal government’s generosity.

Regardless of how exactly The Donald was granted the funds, taking money from the people who were actually affected by the falling of the World Trade Center is beyond appalling, it’s unforgivable. For all the small business owners whose livelihood would have been lost had they not received the grant, this money was needed more than Donald Trump will ever know.

JUST IN: Donald Trump Took $150,000 In Federal Relief Aid Meant For Victims Of 9/11 Attack

He PAID OFF Hillary Clinton when she was Senator, with donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation!...Isn't that what you scum were complaining about, WHY he paid off Clinton...well assholes, here's ONE FUCKING EXAMPLE of HOW YOU DO BUSINESS IN DEMORAT NEW YORK!!!!

He PAID OFF Hillary Clinton when she was Senator, with donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation!...Isn't that what you scum were complaining about, WHY he paid off Clinton...well assholes, here's ONE FUCKING EXAMPLE of HOW YOU DO BUSINESS IN DEMORAT NEW YORK!!!!

"Isn't that what you scum were complaining about"

What the hell are you talking about?

I was never going to vote for a democrat anyway..Never have..Never will. BUT I have been to the observation deck on the one tower and feel a personal loss from watching it fall into a smoking pile of twisted metal that morning along with the other one. I spent about an hour by myself just contemplating New York and what a marvel it was to behold from more than a thousand feet in the sky. Then I cris crossed lower Manhattan all day ending at Central Park in front of the Dakota where John Lennon was gunned down. The next day I took the boat to the Statue of Liberty and climbed the rickety stairway to the crown with a bunch of Boy Scouts. We started rocking the thing til the flame was waving "hello" to those viewing it from shore. There REALLY was a good reason to repair the old girl. That thing was loose as a goose!

Point being I made a lasting connection with NY-NY and the Towers especially even though I am from the exact opposite of the country. It broke my heart - 9/11.

I was just starting to lean towards voting for Trump. Now when I see his smug face I want to puke. I want to throw a straight right and smash his nose in. If he did what this 411 suggests FUCK DONALD TRUMP in the ass.

I was never going to vote for a democrat anyway..Never have..Never will. BUT I have been to the observation deck on the one tower and feel a personal loss from watching it fall into a smoking pile of twisted metal that morning along with the other one. I spent about an hour by myself just contemplating New York and what a marvel it was to behold from more than a thousand feet in the sky. Then I cris crossed lower Manhattan all day ending at Central Park in front of the Dakota where John Lennon was gunned down. The next day I took the boat to the Statue of Liberty and climbed the rickety stairway to the crown with a bunch of Boy Scouts. We started rocking the thing til the flame was waving "hello" to those viewing it from shore. There REALLY was a good reason to repair the old girl. That thing was loose as a goose!

Point being I made a lasting connection with NY-NY and the Towers especially even though I am from the exact opposite of the country. It broke my heart - 9/11.

I was just starting to lean towards voting for Trump. Now when I see his smug face I want to puke. I want to throw a straight right and smash his nose in. If he did what this 411 suggests FUCK DONALD TRUMP in the ass.

Glad to hear, since you will NEVER, NEVER vote of a DenoRAT you shall be voting for Trump! Don't EVER believe the lies that the left spreads! Trump has done more for Vets than any other candidate!

And yet they called Nixon a crook? Nixon looks down right sane next to Trump. lol
How is he a "crook" if what he did was perfectly legal? However, taking money to grant favors when you're a government official is a crime.

Who says $8 million disqualifies it from being a small business? Obviously, the author doesn't know if there was structural damage to the building. Why isn't Trump's business just as entitled as any other business to receive government benefits?

This story appears to be mostly a load of biased horseshit.

No, he's just a smart businessman who takes government money when he's legally entitled to it.

Who says $8 million disqualifies it from being a small business? Obviously, the author doesn't know if there was structural damage to the building. Why isn't Trump's business just as entitled as any other business to receive government benefits?

This story appears to be mostly a load of biased horseshit.

Coming from Red State it's a hit piece for sure. NY Daily News tried the hit on Trump back in 2006. Now his opponents have dragged it out again. Good grief they are desperate.

:lol:

And I love it.

Forum List

Back