Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Ted Nugent a hebephile?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Seems likely so. And by his own admissions and lack of denials,

Ted Nugent s Jailbait Problem Larry Womack

"More unfortunate is that these incidents have had the unintended side effect of protecting Nugent from a far bigger character issue. In fact, in the case of Nugent, we have even come to see alleged child sexual abuse as some sort of eccentricity or harmless vice. Can you imagine anyone else who had been accused of having sex with a 12-year-old, written a song about raping a 13-year-old and adopted a 17-year-old so that he could have sex with her going on to campaign alongside all the most conservative "family values" candidates?

When Ted Nugent was 32 years old, he released the song "Jailbait." Here's a taste of the lyrics (written by him):

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you"

much more at link

yy27.jpg

Just my take on being 'fair and balanced' for the 'Ted Nugent's swell for murdering a harmless deer' thread. :)

I first saw Nugent in '69 or '70 with the Amboy Dukes...he played a hollow-body Gibson? or Rickenbacker? at the time....man, no one sounded like him......and other than Alvin Lee, the fastest I ever saw on a 6-string. True lunatic....he swung across the Olympiad in Detroit on a rope one Halloween night in full Sioux headress, bow and quiver on his back...maybe 30' over the stadium concrete floor.....cops arrested him, ending the concert, and sending us out in the streets booing and threatening to FREE TED but we couldn't find him and his oppressors. MOTOR CITY MADMAN...that was Ted....I'd believe most anything I heard about him. :laugh:

Hebe is a Slur.

By the way Uncle Ted has played many guitars over the years but his signature guitar is the Gibson Byrdland.

ted-nugent-free-for-all-front.jpg

Seems likely so. And by his own admissions and lack of denials,

Ted Nugent s Jailbait Problem Larry Womack

"More unfortunate is that these incidents have had the unintended side effect of protecting Nugent from a far bigger character issue. In fact, in the case of Nugent, we have even come to see alleged child sexual abuse as some sort of eccentricity or harmless vice. Can you imagine anyone else who had been accused of having sex with a 12-year-old, written a song about raping a 13-year-old and adopted a 17-year-old so that he could have sex with her going on to campaign alongside all the most conservative "family values" candidates?

When Ted Nugent was 32 years old, he released the song "Jailbait." Here's a taste of the lyrics (written by him):

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you"

much more at link

Dude...give up. I understand you hate Ted Nugent...but there are plenty of song lyrics much more disturbing than these.

Forum List

Back