Is the CDC dropping hints that they don’t have faith in the vaccines?

View attachment 471632

If you are immune why the hell would you still need to do this shit?

Also where are all the dead anti mask bodies from 12 months of not wearing a mask?
Because we are still figuring out exactly what the vaccine does and doesn’t do. There is some concern that vaccinated people may be able to catch and spread COVID. That concern is going down with more data but also getting worse as the picture is complicated by variants that may be able to evade the immunity provided by the vaccine.

It’s a process. Don’t get impatient.
Call me when they stop the common cold in it's tracks and eradicate it, or make flu season disappear. The Vaccine and Covid are a trumped up hoax.
The common cold is a multitude of viruses with little incentive for finding a vaccine given its not dangerous.
Is the CDC a derivative of MSNBC and CNN? Belief used to be a stalwart in government when things happen. Trust will never be held to that standard again.

View attachment 471632

Also where are all the dead anti mask bodies from 12 months of not wearing a mask?
Because we are still figuring out exactly what the vaccine does and doesn’t do. There is some concern that vaccinated people may be able to catch and spread COVID. That concern is going down with more data but also getting worse as the picture is complicated by variants that may be able to evade the immunity provided by the vaccine.

Call me when they stop the common cold in it's tracks and eradicate it, or make flu season disappear. The Vaccine and Covid are a trumped up hoax.
The common cold is a multitude of viruses with little incentive for finding a vaccine given its not dangerous.
Elderly People die from the common cold, and they die from the flu. Covid is no more dangerous than that, so there is no need for a vaccine. No need for masks or social distancing. A 99.8% recovery rate does not a pandemic make.
Do they die from the common cold? I don’t think they do.

Flu can be deadly...

...and there’s a vaccine for it.
The vaccine has killed people. No matter how many vaccines you produce, you cannot eradicate the flu. It's a waste of time and money.

Besides, I assess that you are an Evolutionist, so shouldn't we be weeding out pale, lazy, weak liberals, and feeble minded senile fools, who have never known a hard days labor in their life?

I call it doing the gene pool a favor.
The vaccine very well may kill some people. But it will be many orders of magnitude less than those who die from COVID.

We can’t eradicate the flu given how many types there are. I am hoping COVID doesn’t become the same way but that seems less likely.
The UN says we are overpopulated and so does Bill Gates. Al Gore says the planet has a Fever and Humans are the virus.

Won't you help out planet Earth by encouraging people to die, to be sterilized, to have abortions, and to refuse vaccines?

And when that 666 stamp of approval is mandated upon you, will you be first in line to be branded an obedient New World Order Citizen?

It will cost you your eternal soul, but oh what a thrill it will be for the here and now to tell your dumbed down and obedient peers that "we are in this together".

View attachment 471632

Elderly People die from the common cold, and they die from the flu. Covid is no more dangerous than that, so there is no need for a vaccine. No need for masks or social distancing. A 99.8% recovery rate does not a pandemic make.

Flu can be deadly...

The vaccine has killed people. No matter how many vaccines you produce, you cannot eradicate the flu. It's a waste of time and money.

Besides, I assess that you are an Evolutionist, so shouldn't we be weeding out pale, lazy, weak liberals, and feeble minded senile fools, who have never known a hard days labor in their life?

The vaccine very well may kill some people. But it will be many orders of magnitude less than those who die from COVID.

We can’t eradicate the flu given how many types there are. I am hoping COVID doesn’t become the same way but that seems less likely.

I guess that depends on whether you're counting the number of people dying with Covid as opposed to from Covid, which number are you using?
Ah, this stupid conversation. No; people from COVID.

View attachment 471632

Flu can be deadly...

I guess that depends on whether you're counting the number of people dying with Covid as opposed to from Covid, which number are you using?
so being killed from a motorcycle wreck is dying from covid???

View attachment 471632

Flu can be deadly...

It’s not. Are you under the impression this accounts for anything more than a rounding error in the data?

View attachment 471632

This is where the science drives government, and not governments wishes and hopes overrule the science.

CDC is going by what's proven to be safe, not by speculation. And they are only now studying the secondary effects of vaccination. The first clinical trials only looked at the effectiveness of preventing death or hospitalization. It was not to study transmission.

View attachment 471632

Flu can be deadly...

It’s not. Are you under the impression this accounts for anything more than a rounding error in the data?
when did a rounding error come in to it???

they listed a death in a motorcycle wreck as a covid death,, how many others were falsely claimed??

Is the CDC a derivative of MSNBC and CNN? Belief used to be a stalwart in government when things happen. Trust will never be held to that standard again.

Are you talking the effect of Trumps America. Where the CEO not only lied 35,000 times, but told the people under him to do the same.

Of the 543,000 cases, there have been a dozen proven instances of people dying from other causes, but attributed to the coronavirus.

So the 543,000 number is actually only 542,988

View attachment 471632

Flu can be deadly...

when did a rounding error come in to it???

they listed a death in a motorcycle wreck as a covid death,, how many others were falsely claimed??
Kind of. The real story is more complicated. Of course, the media you read doesn’t really tell you the whole story, because, you know, people usually want a simple story to understand.

But this point raises a larger issue. What conclusions do you want me to draw from a handful of erroneous data in a pool of hundreds of thousands?

The answer is none. Errors happen, no one is perfect, but they’re minimal and has little actual effect on the data.

View attachment 471632

Depends on the vaccine and one I have doubts with while the others I have less doubts...

But this point raises a larger issue. What conclusions do you want me to draw from a handful of erroneous data in a pool of hundreds of thousands?

The answer is none. Errors happen, no one is perfect, but they’re minimal and has little actual effect on the data.
They will point to one person who wore an N95 mask, and still got infected as proof that masks don't work. And that people shouldn't even bother protecting themselves at all.

As they say, the perfect is the enemy of the good.

View attachment 471632

Flu can be deadly...

The UN says we are overpopulated and so does Bill Gates. Al Gore says the planet has a Fever and Humans are the virus.

Won't you help out planet Earth by encouraging people to die, to be sterilized, to have abortions, and to refuse vaccines?

And when that 666 stamp of approval is mandated upon you, will you be first in line to be branded an obedient New World Order Citizen?

It will cost you your eternal soul, but oh what a thrill it will be for the here and now to tell your dumbed down and obedient peers that "we are in this together".
You sound like a lunatic.

Depends on the vaccine and one I have doubts with while the others I have less doubts...
Each vaccine is different, and that’s going to make getting data specific to each one a little harder since populations are commingled.

View attachment 471632

So essentially I nailed it with the title?
I think if you listened to the CDC, they’ve been consistent and never implied they thought the vaccine was more than it is.

It’s not a matter of not having faith, it’s a matter of the CDC and the public not having the same expectations.

What we know is that the vaccine significantly reduces severity and therefore should reduce likelihood of death when one gets COVID and that’s a pretty great thing.
So the chance of survival went from 99.9997% to?
less than those who aren't vaccinated...its crazy.

They are btw now saying that the common cold can push the virus out of the body----------so isolating prevented the cold that has now actually be shown to push out the covid.

Taking the vaccine for covid may be effecting how the common cold works and pushes out the covid virus btw.

They will point to one person who wore an N95 mask, and still got infected as proof that masks don't work. And that people shouldn't even bother protecting themselves at all.

They will use anything as an excuse to believe whatever it is they wanted to believe.

They will use anything as an excuse to believe whatever it is they wanted to believe.
thats thats some real projection,,,

View attachment 471632

.....and you're the guinea pig. No, I won't trust their process.

Forum List

Back