Is the CIA infiltration of news media called OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD still functional?

I believe so 100%. The CIA has moles in every major TV news outlet and newspaper and they spread propaganda.

No way this insidious program ended.

It’s now infinitely worse.

And note that what the DeepSwamp road-tested with Assange, they’re now doing to Trump.

Ironic, but the point is that REAL journalists like Assange are to be crushed by a mix of lickspittle DeepSwamp courtesans who call themselves journalists, and the DeepSwamp infiltrators of the MSM.

I think at least 50% of the “NEWS” is spun government propaganda.

Look at all the COVID lies we now know about.
You’re way off.

95%+, and at every level/in every jurisdiction, including not only HOW the “news” is presented, but WHAT is presented at all.

We are the most heavily propagandized people on earth.

I believe so 100%. The CIA has moles in every major TV news outlet and newspaper and they spread propaganda.

No way this insidious program ended.

I don't believe so. It would be a worthless operation at this point.

The University trained Critical Theorists have captured all the media outlets, so what would be the value?

At this point, they need only wait for the full capture of the Judicial branch by their ideology to gain their full control.

The University trained Critical Theorists have captured all the media outlets, so what would be the value?

At this point, they need only wait for the full capture of the Judicial branch by their ideology to gain their full control.
That means they are a willing participant. The CIA has their own agenda week to week

That means they are a willing participant. The CIA has their own agenda week to week
It means those in the media and those in government have been trained and taught in the same ideology as put forth by the universities.

It means those in the media and those in government have been trained and taught in the same ideology as put forth by the universities.
Right, but they don’t know what specific lies to tell about for example the CIA led coup in Ukraine in 2014. They work with the CIA

Right, but they don’t know what specific lies to tell about for example the CIA led coup in Ukraine in 2014. They work with the CIA
What lies do you think they need to tell? If it is information against a specific issue that it at odds with their ideology, they have to ignore it and then denounce anyone who says otherwise as conspiracy nuts.

It is a formula that has been proven successful for nearly 20 years.

What lies do you think they need to tell? If it is information against a specific issue that it at odds with their ideology, they have to ignore it and then denounce anyone who says otherwise as conspiracy nuts.

It is a formula that has been proven successful for nearly 20 years.

Do you claim Operation Mockingbird never existed?

Seems like you are trying to convince everyone the CIA has no involvement with the US media.

How about the 51 intelligence “experts” who claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?

Brennan is on CNN all the time. Lying.

GTFO

We've seen recently that they have been very active in the new media channels like Twitter and Facebook so I assume they are still involved with traditional media. Even Rolling Stone parrots the government narratives.

It’s a matter of record that these organizations - including social media sites like Facebook - are heavily infiltrated by the DeepSwamp.

That’s true as well, but the infiltration spoken of in the OP is massive and out in the open.

Do you claim Operation Mockingbird never existed?

Seems like you are trying to convince everyone the CIA has no involvement with the US media.

How about the 51 intelligence “experts” who claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?

Brennan is on CNN all the time. Lying.

GTFO
I'm not doing anything of the sort. I am pointing out that it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back