Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although Trump is not responsible for the virus, he is certainly responsible for the poor US response during late February when the virus could have been contained. Blocking entrance to the US by infected countries was a good decision, but fell way short of what was needed as the fox was already in hen.

It seems Hannity, Limbaugh and Fox News tells its viewers so. And it seems that was being echoed in at least one post on the USMB.

If Sean Hannity Thinks Coronavirus Panic Is a 'Hoax,' How Many Millions of His Listeners Do Too?

If you want to consider that our risk rate of getting it is 300X lower than in Italy (not twice as low but 300X), and your risk of dying from it are 700X lower than in Italy, and that 950X as many people (not twice, but 950X more) die every year from the regular flu as from Covid so far, then yes, it is something of an overblown panic.
So...basically...nothing to see here, folks.

Top ten leading causes of death in the USA:

View attachment 311993

Covid-19: Right now stands at 0.0013384% based on 2018 death rate figures USA.
Thats amazing. I didnt know you could get cancer from someones germs. Same with kidney disease as well eh? I feel more stressed already. :rolleyes:

Is "Rye Catcher" supposed to be different from "Wry Catcher"?

Because I doubt that's the case.

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

It is a hoax.

3000 people die a year from texting.

12 die a year just falling into the Grand Canyon.

17 died in a car pile up in California

38 people died from the Corona virus.

950X more die every year from the regular flu.

This post is exhibit A for Trumptard low IQ. Boob Tube calls the coronavirus hoax despite the worldwide pandemic . The moron ignores the worldwide effort to contain the virus thus keeping its effects limited for the moment. Even Trump admits the severity of the virus. I think Boob Tube is spending too much time playing with his tube.

COLESLAW TRANSLATION: Gotta keep up the scare that 38 people is a pandemic so we keep Joe Biden off the front page.

In 2016, Hillary avoided the press for months because she had nothing good to show the world.

Now the Demtards hope to keep pathetic Old Joe out of the spotlight for months hoping to pump up a few old people dying of influenza on the front pages as their latest Trump Scare.

There have nearly been 5,000 deaths worldwide , Boob. That is just for those reported. What is it that your small mind that cannot comprehend that the worldwide containment effort is keeping the death rates down for the time being? That if we do not contain the virus our death rate will most likely mirror the death rate in Italy. Maybe you don’t give a shit about the elderly, but there are those that care deeply for them because they are our parents and grandparents.

Trying to get them to see reality is like talking philosophy with a retarded orangutan.

Why will someone not come out and state the truth that the Media alone is telling us we should not be around each other?
They don’t want to clearly state that, and the reason why(!there isn’t any),but all actions of mass cancellations demonstrates that unstated fact
I heard Drumpf say exactly what the media said. Dont be closer than 6 feet.

Donald Trump tells reporters they're sitting too close during coronavirus briefing - CNN Video

Who's the president of The United States?

Why will someone not come out and state the truth that the Media alone is telling us we should not be around each other?
They don’t want to clearly state that, and the reason why(!there isn’t any),but all actions of mass cancellations demonstrates that unstated fact

Donald Trump tells reporters they're sitting too close during coronavirus briefing - CNN Video

Why do you ask? Do you not know?

I want to see if you can say it. ;)

Not without feeling like I just stepped in some shit. :rolleyes:

You do that enough. Answering that question should make you feel at home

You do that enough. Answering that question should make you feel at home
I dont have shit on the floor of my home like you do. You need to train your dog to go when you take him out instead of letting shit build up in your home.

Forum List

Back