Is the coronavirus a hoax?

Is the coronavirus nothing more than a haox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not a hoax and we have to just slow down for a period of time...

By May we will start again and by August we will get back to normal...
August? You expect me to get on the wagon till August? I haven't gone that long since the 5th grade.

Well you should have bought a case of hooch when you had the chance!

A lot of sober people and I see a baby boom in the near future and possibly a lot of dead men too...

It is not a hoax and we have to just slow down for a period of time...

By May we will start again and by August we will get back to normal...
August? You expect me to get on the wagon till August? I haven't gone that long since the 5th grade.

Well you should have bought a case of hooch when you had the chance!

A lot of sober people and I see a baby boom in the near future and possibly a lot of dead men too...
True...god damnit!

When just this morning, a corespondent with CBS WITH corona virus said it was like the flu, cough cough, really? What the hell?

Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.html

What's going on with that Jade Helm thing?? Is Isis and the Deep State still planning to put Texas under martial law?? When are they gonna get those FEMA concentration camps up and running?? Is that child sex trafficking ring still operating out of that pizza parlor?? What are those child actors at Sandy Hook up to now??

"It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law. You see, there are these Wal-Marts in West Texas that supposedly closed for six months for "renovation." That's what they want you to believe. The truth is these Wal-Marts are going to be military guerrilla-warfare staging areas and FEMA processing camps for political prisoners. The prisoners are going to be transported by train cars that have already been equipped with shackles"

This was a real conspiracy theory that was bought hook line and sinker by right wingers -- so much so that the Governor of Texas had to appease these morons by ordering the state national guard to "monitor" the US military...I know trumpers like to practice "strategic forgetfulness" -- which is basically pretending something never happened when that something makes you look like a hypocritical moron, but luckily the rest of us have perfectly working memories....

As much as Trumpers bitch and whine about how the media has covered the corona-virus -- at least there was some credibility to the possibility of this being a global pandemic -- so much so that your own cult leader within a span of a couple of days went from painting the coverage of it as just a Democrat conspiracy hoax to he himself declaring a state of emergency and having to get tested for the virus....THEREFORE TRUMPERS HAVE ZERO ROOM TO CRITICIZE ANYONE ABOUT PANICKING OR PUSHING A HOAX

Your whole reason for becoming Trump sycophants in the first place was based on a hoax...The Birther movement was a hoax...a conspiracy...that most of you Trumpers still believe....All you Trumpers do is accuse others of doing shit that you yourself have done, is doing and will keep doing -- then get mad at everyone else for calling you out on your bullshit....

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths

Lenny Pozner Believed in Conspiracy Theories. Until His Son’s Death Became One.

That's quite the conspiracy hoax you're
Pushing.

Jo

Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.html

What's going on with that Jade Helm thing?? Is Isis and the Deep State still planning to put Texas under martial law?? When are they gonna get those FEMA concentration camps up and running?? Is that child sex trafficking ring still operating out of that pizza parlor?? What are those child actors at Sandy Hook up to now??

"It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law. You see, there are these Wal-Marts in West Texas that supposedly closed for six months for "renovation." That's what they want you to believe. The truth is these Wal-Marts are going to be military guerrilla-warfare staging areas and FEMA processing camps for political prisoners. The prisoners are going to be transported by train cars that have already been equipped with shackles"

This was a real conspiracy theory that was bought hook line and sinker by right wingers -- so much so that the Governor of Texas had to appease these morons by ordering the state national guard to "monitor" the US military...I know trumpers like to practice "strategic forgetfulness" -- which is basically pretending something never happened when that something makes you look like a hypocritical moron, but luckily the rest of us have perfectly working memories....

As much as Trumpers bitch and whine about how the media has covered the corona-virus -- at least there was some credibility to the possibility of this being a global pandemic -- so much so that your own cult leader within a span of a couple of days went from painting the coverage of it as just a Democrat conspiracy hoax to he himself declaring a state of emergency and having to get tested for the virus....THEREFORE TRUMPERS HAVE ZERO ROOM TO CRITICIZE ANYONE ABOUT PANICKING OR PUSHING A HOAX

Your whole reason for becoming Trump sycophants in the first place was based on a hoax...The Birther movement was a hoax...a conspiracy...that most of you Trumpers still believe....All you Trumpers do is accuse others of doing shit that you yourself have done, is doing and will keep doing -- then get mad at everyone else for calling you out on your bullshit....

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths

Lenny Pozner Believed in Conspiracy Theories. Until His Son’s Death Became One.
Looking back. Wasn't the fake impeachment horrible for this country? Look back now.

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

I still see posters denying that Trump said this. I did a USMB search before posting this thread. Trump did say this at his rally - and I wish posters would stop denying it. This pandemic crisis is extremely serious! Posters should not be posting fake news about it.

6 counties in the Bay Area on lock down. Oh, and ya know? Cuba has antiviral therapies? No, not you, and not because of "them", because of US. Cuba partnered with China in blunting the damage there.

Forum List

Back