Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work? Mother Nature is continually thinning the herds of animals when they get too large. It can be disease or predators. Our forests are constantly thinned through fire and sometimes disease. Man's intervention in preventing forest fires has caused the problems with the fires we have now?

I want to clarify I am all for interfering with mother Nature trying to thin the herd of humans with the coronavirus because the earth is overcrowded. I am not advocating doing nothing to stop the coronavirus.

But if the US did nothing, there would be mass deaths. Mostly the older and the unhealthy that are on government entitlements, social security, medicare and medicaid. As the overall population reduced there would be more jobs for those who survive. The budget could be balanced because of reduction in entitlements. Our old politicians probably would not do well. We would have new young invigorated politicians.
Is Mother Nature trying to make our country better?

Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work? Mother Nature is continually thinning the herds of animals when they get too large. It can be disease or predators. Our forests are constantly thinned through fire and sometimes disease. Man's intervention in preventing forest fires has caused the problems with the fires we have now?

I want to clarify I am all for interfering with mother Nature trying to thin the herd of humans with the coronavirus because the earth is overcrowded. I am not advocating doing nothing to stop the coronavirus.

But if the US did nothing, there would be mass deaths. Mostly the older and the unhealthy that are on government entitlements, social security, medicare and medicaid. As the overall population reduced there would be more jobs for those who survive. The budget could be balanced because of reduction in entitlements. Our old politicians probably would not do well. We would have new young invigorated politicians.
Nope, it appears to be something concocted by Chinese scientists. PURELY a manufactured virus.

Mother Nature my eye!
If mother nature thins the herds of deer and lions, why would she not do the same for humans.
You have to admit the results of an unchecked coronavirus would make the US better in the long run.
Younger more vibrant population. Reduction of entitlements and then a balanced budget. Full employment. on an on.
I am 69 years old so I probably would not be around to see it.

Mother Nature my eye!
If mother nature thins the herds of deer and lions, why would she not do the same for humans.
You have to admit the results of an unchecked coronavirus would make the US better in the long run.
Younger more vibrant population. Reduction of entitlements and then a balanced budget. Full employment. on an on.

But Mother Nature is not at work here.

A person in a lab, wearing a white apron is!

Big difference!:dunno:

So, like the British National Healthcare System.

Mother Nature my eye!

But Mother Nature is not at work here.

A person in a lab, wearing a white apron is!

Big difference!:dunno:
CEE9B46E-7B06-4739-9EC0-084A388784BE.jpeg

These rogue viruses have been around long before man could have an influence. Mother Nature has been thinning the human herd since the beginning of time.

These rogue viruses have been around long before man could have an influence. Mother Nature has been thinning the human herd since the beginning of time.

Mother Nature is not causing people to eat penguin and bat

When any population becomes too large, Mother Nature will counter it.

Mother Nature is not causing people to eat penguin and bat
No, but mother nature put penguin, bat, reptiles and others that have viruses that can be passed to other populations causing the thinning of that population

Yes, but humans are the only animal that interferes with mother nature's natural thinning of the herd.

Yes, but humans are the only animal that interferes with mother nature's natural thinning of the herd.
War, famine, thirst, locust, disease, pollution and toxins, and giant meteors every 500 yrs roughly.

War, famine, thirst, locust, disease, pollution and toxins, and giant meteors every 500 yrs roughly.
Correct, humans cannot interfere with everything.

No. Nature does not work with a "purpose". 10,000 years ago, this virus would have been a very localized phenomenon.

Forum List

Back