Is The DOJ Independent, Fair, and Unbiased?

"Documents were “likely concealed and removed” from a storage room at Mar-a-Lago as part of an effort to “obstruct” the FBI’s investigation, the Justice Department said in its filing Tuesday.

"What’s more, the DOJ said that the search “cast serious doubt” on his lawyers’ claims that there had been a “diligent search” to return classified material in response to a grand jury subpoena."
This hearing did not go well for Trump. The Trump-appointed judge demurred on making a decision on the special master.

One of Trump's lawyers characterized the stolen classified documents -- some of them above Top Secret -- as an "overdue library book." Then he declared that the ongoing dispute "has been transformed into a criminal investigation."

Just what Trump needed to hear from his own lawyer, an incomprehensible statement followed by a highly prejudicial statement.

ABC reported, "Cannon, a federal judge nominated by Trump, indicated that if she were to appoint a special master it would not have an impact on the current ongoing assessment by the intelligence community.

The DNI is looking into how much damage was done as a consequence of the stolen classified documents and whether any human intelligence sources were in danger, particularly those providing intell from our foreign adversaries.

That should tell Cannon something. Don't get involved in this.

NBC reported, "A federal judge in Florida said at a hearing Thursday that she will unseal a more detailed inventory of items FBI agents seized in the Aug. 8 raid of former President Donald Trumps Mar-a-Lago residence.

"Judge Aileen Cannon also will make public a status report by the investigation team probing the removal of documents from the White House when Trump left office in early 2021."

It sounds like Cannon is already backing out. These decisions will not be helpful to Trump.

Jay Bratt, the DOJ’s top counterintelligence official, at the hearing also argued that Trump is not entitled to a review by a special master of the documents because “he is no longer the president.”

“And because he’s no longer the president he had no right to those documents,” Brat said.

"A federal judge in Florida said at a hearing Thursday that she will unseal a more detailed inventory of items FBI agents seized in the Aug. 8 raid of former President Donald Trumps Mar-a-Lago residence.

"Judge Aileen Cannon also
will make public a status report by the investigation team probing the removal of documents from the White House when Trump left office in early 2021."
Donald Trump wants to be our President again, and is the leading contender for the Republican nomination.

However, the fact remains, he is not very bright.

He has lost sight of the fact -- or didn't know it to begin with -- that one of the reasons the DOJ keeps its investigations close to the vest is to protect the accused.

The accused in the case of stolen classified documents is Donald Trump!

Every time the DOJ is forced by Trump's lawyers to reveal more information regarding the ongoing investigation of Donald Trump, it reveals more damaging evidence supporting Trump's guilt in the matter.

Little wonder as to why Trump can't get good lawyers. Trump is his own worst enemy. Lawyers do not like clients that have that peculiar characteristic.

they had speeches talking about one another?

i’m sure they met before he died, but…what?
Ok. Let's start with the basics. <sigh> I always forget that I am dealing with retards.

Step 1: Use Google.
Step 2: Type in Trump and JFK jr.
Step 3: Read

The sequence of the steps is important. When you finish reading, come back and we can converse further. Ok, bud? Good luck. :itsok:

Ok. Let's start with the basics. <sigh> I always forget that I am dealing with retards.

Step 1: Use Google.
Step 2: Type in Trump and JFK jr.
Step 3: Read

The sequence of the steps is important. When you finish reading, come back and we can converse further. Ok, bud? Good luck. :itsok:
i’m sorry i don’t follow your google ideas

Maybe because you have right wing people claiming all kinds of things like for instance that Trump declassified all those documents and the DOJ wanted to push back on at least that line of thinking.

The claims are causing an uptick in treats of violence to both the DOJ and FBI. So I think that the DOJ is willing to be a bit more public in what they release as long as it doesn't influence the investigation.

Being fair and unbiased doesn't mean being blind to what is happening in the real world.
Well, maybe they shouldn't try to be so much like the Stasi. It's not some kind of mild uptick,either, this is a majority of Americans seeing how messed up this is going. They better tread carefully lest they reap the whirlwind.

So, I was right. You are a retard. Thanks for letting us know. :itsok:
Is Google the arbiter of all that is true in this day and age?

If so, humanity has devolved a lot. I think a retard is who is relying on Google to provide the truth.

Last edited:
Isn’t the public attacking them, threatening them, spreading lies about the investigation? Do you really blame them for defending themselves?
Why ever in the world would that be happening, bro?

Perhaps because people see right through their lies? :dunno:

Is Google the arbiter of all that is true in this day and age?

If so, humanity has devolved a lot. I think a retard is who is relying on Google to provide the truth.
<sigh> Lesson One: Google is a search engine. You use it to search for articles.

Class Dismissed.

One day at a time, retard. Keep coming back and who knows? One day, you can even start posting intelligently. Good luck. :itsok:

Independentthinker
This thread is about the DOJ releasing a picture to the public regarding the case. Why would they do that if they were independent, fair, and unbiased? By the way, he's not my orange douchebag. I'm hoping he doesn't win the nomination in 2024, as long as it isn't due to lefty abuse of power, kangaroo investigations, and vote suppression.
Yes and I answered that premise by stating a reason that they would include that picture in their legal filing. The PUBLIC legal filing. That can than be picked up by the press.

That legal filing was in response to TRUMP'S lawyers asking for a special master.

Here's a pro-tip. If you want the DOJ to be silent about the facts of an investigation you should start by NOT demanding that they make all relevant information public.

Independentthinker

Yes and I answered that premise by stating a reason that they would include that picture in their legal filing. The PUBLIC legal filing. That can than be picked up by the press.

That legal filing was in response to TRUMP'S lawyers asking for a special master.

Here's a pro-tip. If you want the DOJ to be silent about the facts of an investigation you should start by NOT demanding that they make all relevant information public.
You are just guessing. The photo was released to the public.

You are just guessing. The photo was released to the public.
The photo was released by the press who took it from the filing the DOJ did in response to Trump's lawyers asking for a special master.

And yes I'm guessing, so are you. My guess though is based on Ocam's razor. I personally think it is more logical that the DOJ gave a visual reminder in a court filing that Trump had highly classified documents in Mar O Lago. Then your guess which is that the DOJ after first asking nicely to give back the documents he took, then issuing a subpoena, then having his lawyer declare that they didn't have those documents, and then finally going on and taking them did so for partisan and biased reasons. By I might add the FBI led by a Trump appointee.

Independentthinker

Do you know anything about an investigation?

Evidence is not for public view until an indictment for fear of tarnishing the reputation of the accused who has not been indicted or the reputation of the witnesses.

Wow. And you are actually in this debate?

Learn something child.

Forum List

Back