Is The DOJ Independent, Fair, and Unbiased?

What is the purpose of releasing the photo to the public? Why? There is no point to it unless you are trying to plead your case to the public because you don't think you could win in court, all of which shows a left bias by the DOJ.
Be unbiased, as you claim you are, by stopping these endless accusations about the left.

It is the same law for left, right and in between.

The photo was released, from what I heard or read, to show how careless Trump was being with classified documents that some would be found sprawled on the carpet floor of his office or anywhere else.

There are definitely more photos, of January and all other times any of the boxes were returned to NARA, or seized by the FBI.

All in good time. Be fair.

Be unbiased, as you claim you are, by stopping these endless accusations about the left.

It is the same law for left, right and in between.

The photo was released, from what I heard or read, to show how careless Trump was being with classified documents that some would be found sprawled on the carpet floor of his office or anywhere else.

There are definitely more photos, of January and all other times any of the boxes were returned to NARA, or seized by the FBI.

All in good time. Be fair.
So, you're saying that the photo was released because the DOJ is biased against Trump. Was that really so hard to say?

So, you're saying that the photo was released because the DOJ is biased against Trump. Was that really so hard to say?
I did not say that and you do know that.

You are biased towards Trump, or you would not make such a fuss about it.

I am waiting patiently to find out how all of this will end up. You want to accuse people where there is not need to.

It does not work. :)

I did not say that and you do know that.

You are biased towards Trump, or you would not make such a fuss about it.

I am waiting patiently to find out how all of this will end up. You want to accuse people where there is not need to.

It does not work. :)
I'm not the one claiming they are an independent, unbiased, and fair agency and then goes releasing that photo. Meanwhile, FBI agents are reprimanded for squashing the Hunter Biden laptop story, showing that they do indeed have a bias in their investigating. What is the purpose of releasing the photo? There is no purpose unless you are trying the case with the public.

I'm not the one claiming they are an independent, unbiased, and fair agency and then goes releasing that photo. Meanwhile, FBI agents are reprimanded for squashing the Hunter Biden laptop story, showing that they do indeed have a bias in their investigating. What is the purpose of releasing the photo? There is no purpose unless you are trying the case with the public.
Trump and his fans:

Trump and his fans:

What on Earth are you talking about? We are talking about the DOJ releasing that photograph. Are you now admitting they did that because they are anti-Trump? Sure seems that way because every time I ask you that question, all you can do is talk about Trump and his supporters. That has nothing to do with it unless you ARE admitting that the DOJ is countering Trump and his supporters, which proves the bias of the DOJ.

The DOJ is merely doing its job, which is to catch bad guys.

Then we have the former Republican President.

We know that the director of national intelligence (DNI) is making an assessment into how much damage was done by the former Republican President when he stole hundreds of pages of classified documents and stored them in his home at Mar-a-Lago.

We know Trump has had classified documents for 20 months.

We know there is no control over the comings and goings at Mar-a-Lago except for Trump.

We know there was no control over the access to these documents other than Trump. We know that is a completely unreliable control.

We know Trump has never provided a reason as to why he stole the documents. This is the elephant in the room as the DOJ and the DNI try to assess the damage wrought by the former Republican President. Why did he take them? No one has a clue. The lack of an explanation -- even a lie -- is intriguing.

That said, there is a possible explanation.

We know Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President in 2016.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

Has a Russian agent already been allowed to see and record relevant intelligence from the documents?

Is this why the DNI is assessing the damage done by Trump?

Intel officials will assess 'risk to national security ... - NBC News

What on Earth are you talking about? We are talking about the DOJ releasing that photograph. Are you now admitting they did that because they are anti-Trump? Sure seems that way because every time I ask you that question, all you can do is talk about Trump and his supporters. That has nothing to do with it unless you ARE admitting that the DOJ is countering Trump and his supporters, which proves the bias of the DOJ.
You are an idiot trying to make others into idiots.

You are a troll.

You are asking me a question ? I work for the DOJ or the FBI? I was there?

Were YOU ????

NO.

As I said, they did it to show the court that he actually had classified documents at MAL.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

You are NOT going to delegitimize what Trump did and make him into a victim.

You are both losers, and it shows.

What is the purpose of releasing the photo to the public? Why? There is no point to it unless you are trying to plead your case to the public because you don't think you could win in court, all of which shows a left bias by the DOJ.
Isn’t the public attacking them, threatening them, spreading lies about the investigation? Do you really blame them for defending themselves?

Maybe the left could explain the following article to me. If the DOJ truly was independent, fair, and unbiased then what is the point of releasing this to the public?
You mean where Trump got caught red-handed?

I think that is fair.

Trump Republicans are grasping at straws.

You are implying political bias. Law enforcement tends to be biased towards criminals. It is their job to find them and arrest them. If trump is the subject of an investigation and they have probable cause of criminality then of course there is going to be some Bias as the investigators are working to build a case. It would be odd if there wasn’t. You agree?

I love how the only thing the cultists can think about right now is the fact that the DOJ took a picture of some of the stolen top secret documents, not that Trump has them in the first place and refused to give them back, for whatever nefarious reason he has for them. There is zero concern for national security, nuclear weapons secrets getting out, or the welfare of foreign assets keeping tabs on our enemies and what they plan to do to us. No, none of that is a concern, it's the fact that a photo was taken which they're upset about. Cultists will be cultists, they'll loyal to one thing and one thing only their dear cult leader.

You are an idiot trying to make others into idiots.

You are a troll.

You are asking me a question ? I work for the DOJ or the FBI? I was there?

Were YOU ????

NO.

As I said, they did it to show the court that he actually had classified documents at MAL.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

You are NOT going to delegitimize what Trump did and make him into a victim.

You are both losers, and it shows.
The DOJ took the picture. They released it. Why? There was no need.

Isn’t the public attacking them, threatening them, spreading lies about the investigation? Do you really blame them for defending themselves?
So, you're saying they are not being professional? You're saying that since righties attack them, they are going to prove that they are looking at the case with a bias? Is that what you're saying?

You are implying political bias. Law enforcement tends to be biased towards criminals. It is their job to find them and arrest them. If trump is the subject of an investigation and they have probable cause of criminality then of course there is going to be some Bias as the investigators are working to build a case. It would be odd if there wasn’t. You agree?
Thanks for admitting that Biden's DOJ isn't fair and is showing a bias against Trump.

Yeah, right. Maybe the left could explain the following article to me. If the DOJ truly was independent, fair, and unbiased then what is the point of releasing this to the public? Or, is the DOJ trying to say that this is the best they've got against Trump? This leak is blatantly political and biased in nature. It serves no purpose whatsoever other than showing that the DOJ obviously is NOT independent, fair, and unbiased and will do absolutely anything to further the left's anti-Trump agenda. Yet another example of the left trying to convict Trump in the court of public opinion because they can't convict him in any other way.

Neither diversion by lashing out at the DOJ, nor death threats directed at FBI agents, explains the delusional Trump's absconding with and lying about classified government documents in flagrant disregard for national security.

The Loser may have given unfettered access to the classified government documents to a person with no security clearance.

The Justice Department says classified documents were “likely concealed and removed” from a storage room at Trump’s Florida estate as part of an effort to obstruct the federal investigation into the discovery of the government records.
The FBI also seized boxes and containers holding more than 100 classified records during its Aug. 8 search of Mar-a-Lago and found classified documents stashed in Trump’s office, according to a filing late Tuesday that lays out the most detailed chronology to date of months of strained interactions between Justice Department officials and Trump representatives over the discovery of government secrets.
The filing offers yet another indication of the sheer volume of classified records retrieved from Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida. It shows how investigators conducting a criminal probe have focused not just on why the records were improperly stored there, but also on the question of whether the Trump team intentionally misled them about the continued, and unlawful, presence of the top secret documents...
Just six days before the Justice Department subpoenaed to recover highly sensitive documents housed at Mar-a-Lago, one of Trump’s attorneys scoured the estate searching for records in response to a separate legal matter.
The attorney, Alina Habba, told a New York State court that on May 5, she conducted a search of Trump’s private residence and office at Mar-a-Lago that was so “diligent” it included “all desks, drawers, nightstands, dressers, closets, etc.” She was looking for records in response to a subpoena issued by New York Attorney General Letitia James, who is investigating matters related to the Trump Organization...
The filing submitted to the New York AG’s office raises key questions in relation to the separate Mar-a-Lago probe, chiefly, whether Habba ended up handling any of the documents that DOJ later discovered at Trump’s club; and, if so, whether she has the clearance to have done so. In her sworn affidavit, Habba said that she searched many of the locations that would later be scrutinized by the FBI during its Aug. 8 search of Mar-a-Lago — and where investigators say they uncovered a significant volume of highly classified government secrets...

Yes, the DOJ is a professional, unbiased, and fair independent organization.

There is nothing political about it. This is a possible crime of obstruction in the recovery of very classified and top secret documents which belong to the government of the United States and should have already been returned in January along with the 15 boxes Trump did return then.

Wanting to get back classified documents illegally which would not be returned is a political move?

Maybe Trump choosing to not return them around May, June, was the political move as it got him a lot of attention for something he should have done back in January.
How can you say that with a straight face? They scream bias and cover up. It cannot be explained away because it is so fucking obvious.

So, you're saying they are not being professional? You're saying that since righties attack them, they are going to prove that they are looking at the case with a bias? Is that what you're saying?
No I don’t think I was saying that. Why do you think releasing the photo was unprofessional given the situation?

Forum List

Back