Is The DOJ Independent, Fair, and Unbiased?

Yes, the DOJ is a professional, unbiased, and fair independent organization.

There is nothing political about it. This is a possible crime of obstruction in the recovery of very classified and top secret documents which belong to the government of the United States and should have already been returned in January along with the 15 boxes Trump did return then.

Wanting to get back classified documents illegally which would not be returned is a political move?

Maybe Trump choosing to not return them around May, June, was the political move as it got him a lot of attention for something he should have done back in January.
Like Jeff Sessions. We do not hear of him today. A swamp shill among shills that Trump had to take on. What a disgrace?

If anybody believes Trump or his staff had those documents strewn across the carpet, I still have those bridges to sell. Blatant dishonest, malicious, hateful political theater.
Sounds like you are going to make a lot of money because that is exactly what the lefty nutcases believe.

You cannot prove that.

But the DOJ can prove obstruction in recovering all of the documents which should never have left the White House when Trump left office on January 20, 2021

Who is in trouble?

DOJ or Trump?
LOL. What other purpose could there have been? Come on.

If they have not been released , how does a moron like you seem to know thay exist?

You are the dumbest MF on this board, and considering the liberals on here, that's an accomplishment.
One always takes photos, many, at the scene of a crime.

And you do know that :)

Yeah, right. Maybe the left could explain the following article to me. If the DOJ truly was independent, fair, and unbiased then what is the point of releasing this to the public? Or, is the DOJ trying to say that this is the best they've got against Trump? This leak is blatantly political and biased in nature. It serves no purpose whatsoever other than showing that the DOJ obviously is NOT independent, fair, and unbiased and will do absolutely anything to further the left's anti-Trump agenda. Yet another example of the left trying to convict Trump in the court of public opinion because they can't convict him in any other way.

No. This DOJ under José Biden is a political attack dog. Merrick Garland has threatened US citizens for political reasons, including this who insist on legitimate elections, those who want restrictions on abortions, those who want to secure the nation's borders and parents concerned about political indoctrination of their school children with outrageously inappropriate materials full of racial hatred and queer sex.

So, it does not bother you that your orange douchebag kept top-secret documents even after attesting in writing that he had supplied “any and all documents that are responsive to the subpoena”?

Something that may lead to criminal charges. That does not bother you but the fact that an unflattering picture that Rump kept is being shown to the public?

No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated idiots. :itsok:
This thread is about the DOJ releasing a picture to the public regarding the case. Why would they do that if they were independent, fair, and unbiased? By the way, he's not my orange douchebag. I'm hoping he doesn't win the nomination in 2024, as long as it isn't due to lefty abuse of power, kangaroo investigations, and vote suppression.

Last edited:
This thread is about the DOJ releasing a picture to the public regarding the case. Why would they do that if they were independent, fair, and unbiased? By the way, he's not my orange douchebag. I'm hoping he doesn't win the nomination in 2024, as long as it isn't due to lefty abuse of power, kangaroo investigations, and vote suppression.
Because Rump forced them to.

A court filing late Tuesday objecting to Mr. Trump’s proposal that the seized documents be vetted by a third-party arbiter laid out the government’s most detailed timeline yet of the events that led to the unprecedented search of the premises, in which investigators said they found records in places other than the storage room where Mr. Trump’s lawyers had assured them all were held.

So, the DOJ went ahead and filed a detailed report of what happened and what they found. Among what they found were classified documents that the orange douchebag had no business keeping. Especially after he and his lawyers attested that they had returned all of the documents.

As for the picture of Rump that was displayed? Most probably so that Rump and his idiot followers can't claim that this was not found in his house but somewhere else. Now, they cannot do that.

Let me know if you are still confused.

You said they had pictures of documents in his desk. You could NOT possible know that, as you claimed originally.

You are a stupid teenager masquerading as an adult who watches too much TV in Mom's basement.
Your are a tyrannical nobody.

Wait and you will see once the evidence is shown. Right now, during investigation, that is all we will see unless Trump forces the DOJ to show more.

Trump is scared. Very scared. Taking classified documents and not having them secured is a crime and he also committed obstruction.

Deal with it.

Yes, the DOJ is a professional, unbiased, and fair independent organization.

There is nothing political about it. This is a possible crime of obstruction in the recovery of very classified and top secret documents which belong to the government of the United States and should have already been returned in January along with the 15 boxes Trump did return then.

Wanting to get back classified documents illegally which would not be returned is a political move?

Maybe Trump choosing to not return them around May, June, was the political move as it got him a lot of attention for something he should have done back in January.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Maybe because you have right wing people claiming all kinds of things like for instance that Trump declassified all those documents and the DOJ wanted to push back on at least that line of thinking.

The claims are causing an uptick in treats of violence to both the DOJ and FBI. So I think that the DOJ is willing to be a bit more public in what they release as long as it doesn't influence the investigation.

Being fair and unbiased doesn't mean being blind to what is happening in the real world.

Last edited:
They did not need to release these pictures to the public. That was a very biased and unfair thing to do. Just before the midterms no less. How coincidental.
How in the world was it biased and unfair. It is reality. It shows the kind of documents that were at MaraLago that Trump has been lying about saying that he gave them all back, or that they were planted or that he declassified them... The story keeps changing. But at a time that FBI agents are getting threatened and demonized for being political like you are trying to do in this thread, it don't blame them for justifying their actions like this. Please explain to my what is unfair about this photo.. I'm not seeing it

referral to FBI.

3) The FBI reviewed the records and the criminal inquiry was opened. A grand jury subpoena was issued to Trump's team. Again, they delayed and delayed in complying. Finally, in early June they agreed to a meeting at MAL to comply. They turned over more
classified records, and swore out a statement that they had done a diligent search, they had not found any more classified records, and any records that remained were in the storage room. They refused to let the FBI agents look at the boxes in the storage room.

4) The FBI gathered new evidence that there were in fact more classified records at MAL, including in locations outside of the storage room. They got the search warrant and found approximately 100 additional classified records, some located in Trump's own office.

5) That is
straight up obstruction and concealment of classified records, and willfully retaining them in an unauthorized location.

6) Now come the legal arguments. First, DOJ says Trump lacks standing. The records are not his: they are the property of the US. Even if he wanted to claim
them as personal records, he never did so. He did not do so in 2021, he did not do so when subpoenaed, he never did it. He has no possessory interest in the records.

7) Second, they argue Trump is not entitled to any injunctive relief. Again, these are not his records, he
waited way too long to even try to stop the FBI from getting the records, he's not entitled to relief given Executive Privilege would not apply, and even if it did the criminal investigative need outweighs it.

8) Third, the Special Master is moot. The A/C privilege records were already separated and are set to be evaluated by the magistrate. The records Trump claims are covered by EP are not his anyway, and the Nixon precedents make clear he cannot invoke it to override the need to conduct a criminal investigation. 9) To sum it up, Trump took PLAINLY MARKED classified records to MAL, he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so.

Because Rump forced them to.

A court filing late Tuesday objecting to Mr. Trump’s proposal that the seized documents be vetted by a third-party arbiter laid out the government’s most detailed timeline yet of the events that led to the unprecedented search of the premises, in which investigators said they found records in places other than the storage room where Mr. Trump’s lawyers had assured them all were held.

So, the DOJ went ahead and filed a detailed report of what happened and what they found. Among what they found were classified documents that the orange douchebag had no business keeping. Especially after he and his lawyers attested that they had returned all of the documents.

As for the picture of Rump that was displayed? Most probably so that Rump and his idiot followers can't claim that this was not found in his house but somewhere else. Now, they cannot do that.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Trump did not force them to release that picture to the public. You are making things up to suit your agenda.

Maybe because you have right wing people claiming all kinds of things like for instance that Trump declassified all those documents and the DOJ wanted to push back on at least that line of thinking.

The claims are causing an uptick in treats of violence to both the DOJ and FBI. So I think that the DOJ is willing to be a bit more public in what they release as long as it doesn't influence the investigation.

Being fair and unbiased doesn't mean being blind to what is happening in the real world.

How in the world was it biased and unfair. It is reality. It shows the kind of documents that were at MaraLago that Trump has been lying about saying that he gave them all back, or that they were planted or that he declassified them... The story keeps changing. But at a time that FBI agents are getting threatened and demonized for being political like you are trying to do in this thread, it don't blame them for justifying their actions like this. Please explain to my what is unfair about this photo.. I'm not seeing it
What is the purpose of releasing the photo to the public? Why? There is no point to it unless you are trying to plead your case to the public because you don't think you could win in court, all of which shows a left bias by the DOJ.

Forum List

Back