Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

By all means take all their money, that will help the economy
:eusa_whistle:

You could take all the money from people making 250,000/year and it would not help us.

Perhaps we need a new way to get money from the Chinese instead of borrowing ,,,

hopechangefund-i2519.jpg

Now how did you get the idea I wanted to take their money?

Well you do seem highly fixated on it
:eusa_angel:

I'm not. What makes you believe I'm "highly fixated on it"?

Last edited:
Well now we've deflected onto oil and the poor oil company which only earned a profit of .07 cents a gallon. How much did they earn in the sale of all other products refined from crude? What was the net income for the first Quarter? Charts and statistics never tell the whole story, as Mark Twain once noted, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

Do you think we should drill in ANWR? Would that add jobs and government revenue?
Reduce the cost of oil?
How about increased drilling instead of a moratorium in the Gulf?

How many in Iraq Neo?

so what is it on per war per vacation basis
So was the rate of death in Afgan per Obama vacation more than rate of death in Iraq per Bush vacation?
Come on you must be interested, after all you wanted to use the deaths of our poor soldiers to make a political point
:eusa_hand:

So the Afgan deaths mean less because they happened under Papa Obama

Good to know. It has always disgusted me how the Left tries to use the death of soldiers against their political enemies but throws them under the bus when their guy is in power

Bush stopped golfing during the war
How about Papa Obama?

Oh wait from CNN

President Obama plays more than Bush

Last edited:
Well now we've deflected onto oil and the poor oil company which only earned a profit of .07 cents a gallon. How much did they earn in the sale of all other products refined from crude? What was the net income for the first Quarter? Charts and statistics never tell the whole story, as Mark Twain once noted, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

Do you think we should drill in ANWR? Would that add jobs and government revenue?
Reduce the cost of oil?

I have no expertise on oil drilling, deep water or otherwise. I don't know the cost-benefit of drilling in the Gulf or ANWAR relative to investments in renewable sources of energy, which I understand the large oil companies are doing. They too will add jobs, how many I don't know.

The thing that most bothers me about those of you self describe conservatives, fiscal or social, is the sense you have that you know everthing when it's obvious you know very little.

Reduce the cost of oil?

I have no expertise on oil drilling, deep water or otherwise. I don't know the cost-benefit of drilling in the Gulf or ANWAR relative to investments in renewable sources of energy, which I understand the large oil companies are doing. They too will add jobs, how many I don't know.

The thing that most bothers me about those of you self describe conservatives, fiscal or social, is the sense you have that you know everthing when it's obvious you know very little.

Yet it doesn't seem to bother you at all that you know very little but spout off endlessly as though you did know a great deal.

Reduce the cost of oil?

Why don't we allow the oil companies, you know, the ones with the expertise, decide the cost-benefit? Instead of letting the guy who knows less about energy than you, Obama, make a unilateral decision?

Reduce the cost of oil?

Yet it doesn't seem to bother you at all that you know very little but spout off endlessly as though you did know a great deal.

Examples LIEability would make your post credible. It's you and your kind who speak in absolutes with know-it-all surety: "Government cannot create Jobs" "Raising taxes in a recession is the wrong thing to do" "Those making over $250,000 a year create jobs, taxing them is a job killer" "Obama created the recession" none of which have ever been proven to be true and all of which are absurd when used as a basis for policy.

We are in deep shit, the economy cannot be fixed with postulates; targeted tax credits make sense, but revenue is needed - yes taxes raised - to keep unemployment from skyrocketing. We are in a death spiral and not by accident; the goal of the Americans for Tax Reform made their goals known years ago, and seem about to achieve bringing down our government.

Something Imperial Japan and Fascist Germany could not do Grover Norquist has nearly accomplished...with the help of you and other fellow travelers seeking an end to our Republic and establishing a Plutocracy.

Some high earners create jobs,

Obama came up with bills for the Colorado House? :confused:

That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy. A bloodless coup to establish a Plutocracy is their ulitimate goal, a 21st C form of Corporatism.

Suggesting the Demorats are...seeking class warfare is idiotic hyperbole...
The contradiction in these two posts will be left as an exercise for the student.

This thread is about the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery. The current effort of the GOP is to focus on the debt ceiling, a strategy employed by the GOP leadership to extort consessons from Obama to benefit those they represent, big oil, big pharma, big farma and the insurance industry.

No job bills have been discussed in the House of Representatives, they spend more time on vacation (recessed) and giving press conferences than working. Only 18 bills have been passed by the House and 15 of those named Federal Buildings.

Daveboy and the other apologists for the GOP continue to deflect from the premise of this thread. That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy.
Gobama!

That you're incapable of seeing the damage Obama and the Democrats are doing to the economy is meaningless. Once again, a leftist thinks his perceptions define reality. Reality, however, refuses to cooperate.
A bloodless coup to establish a Plutocracy is their ulitimate goal, a 21st C form of Corporatism.
Wow. It sounds like you need to put these dangerous conservatives into camps or something.

Shall I PM you my address?

This thread is about the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery. The current effort of the GOP is to focus on the debt ceiling, a strategy employed by the GOP leadership to extort consessons from Obama to benefit those they represent, big oil, big pharma, big farma and the insurance industry.

No job bills have been discussed in the House of Representatives, they spend more time on vacation (recessed) and giving press conferences than working. Only 18 bills have been passed by the House and 15 of those named Federal Buildings.

Daveboy and the other apologists for the GOP continue to deflect from the premise of this thread. That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy.
Gobama!

That you're incapable of seeing the damage Obama and the Democrats are doing to the economy is meaningless. Once again, a leftist thinks his perceptions define reality. Reality, however, refuses to cooperate.

Wow. It sounds like you need to put these dangerous conservatives into camps or something.

Shall I PM you my address?

Suggesting the Demorats are...seeking class warfare is idiotic hyperbole...
The contradiction in these two posts will be left as an exercise for the student.
Pretending these two posts don't exist doesn't actually make it so, Wry.
Wry must have me on ignore. Considering he keeps mentioning me, that's pretty cowardly.

If he doesn't have me on ignore, he's pretending these posts aren't there. Also cowardly.

Reduce the cost of oil?

Why don't we allow the oil companies, you know, the ones with the expertise, decide the cost-benefit? Instead of letting the guy who knows less about energy than you, Obama, make a unilateral decision?

Are you serious? Cost - benefit, of course they know what is to their benefit. Have you considered their benefit may not be beneficial to others?

Examples LIEability would make your post credible. It's you and your kind who speak in absolutes with know-it-all surety: "Government cannot create Jobs" "Raising taxes in a recession is the wrong thing to do" "Those making over $250,000 a year create jobs, taxing them is a job killer" "Obama created the recession" none of which have ever been proven to be true and all of which are absurd when used as a basis for policy.

We are in deep shit, the economy cannot be fixed with postulates; targeted tax credits make sense, but revenue is needed - yes taxes raised - to keep unemployment from skyrocketing. We are in a death spiral and not by accident; the goal of the Americans for Tax Reform made their goals known years ago, and seem about to achieve bringing down our government.

Something Imperial Japan and Fascist Germany could not do Grover Norquist has nearly accomplished...with the help of you and other fellow travelers seeking an end to our Republic and establishing a Plutocracy.

Examples of what would "make" my already credible post credible to you, Fly Catcher?

STop being such a know it all, stupid.

If you have something to say, try SAYING it and backing it up for a refreshing change of pace. But you won't.

Alas.

Helpful Hint: look up "syllogism" before your next feeble attempt at pretending to use logic. It would help you immeasurably.

Examples of what would "make" my already credible post credible to you, Fly Catcher?

STop being such a know it all, stupid.

If you have something to say, try SAYING it and backing it up for a refreshing change of pace. But you won't.

Alas.

Helpful Hint: look up "syllogism" before your next feeble attempt at pretending to use logic. It would help you immeasurably.

That's pretty funny. You sure don't mind showing off your stupidity do you?

:lol:

Forum List

Back