Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

Well now we've deflected onto oil and the poor oil company which only earned a profit of .07 cents a gallon. How much did they earn in the sale of all other products refined from crude? What was the net income for the first Quarter? Charts and statistics never tell the whole story, as Mark Twain once noted, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

Well now we've deflected onto oil and the poor oil company which only earned a profit of .07 cents a gallon. How much did they earn in the sale of all other products refined from crude? What was the net income for the first Quarter? Charts and statistics never tell the whole story, as Mark Twain once noted, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

By all means take all their money, that will help the economy
:eusa_whistle:

You could take all the money from people making 250,000/year and it would not help us.

Perhaps we need a new way to get money from the Chinese instead of borrowing ,,,

hopechangefund-i2519.jpg

She's not hoping for higher unemployment.
But as long as Obama is giving us higher unemployment, she hopes his higher unemployment helps her campaign.

Would it be any worse for people from the Left like Reid saying We Lost in Iraq ?

Remember all the death counts of our poor soldiers
You don't hear the Left or the MSM talk about it as much anymore

Funny how that works

What recovery? I know of no one who is personally better off than before the Great Obama Recession.

Other than corporations sitting on mountains of cash.

Oh yes, how could I forget

60 percent of Americans cut back on vacations

Good to see all are not effected

President Obama, for the third straight year, is planning to return to Martha’s Vineyard for vacation this summer, according to a White House official.

The Obamas are scheduled to spend seven to 10 days on the island in mid- to late August, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of security concerns.​

You could take all the money from people making 250,000/year and it would not help us.

Perhaps we need a new way to get money from the Chinese instead of borrowing ,,,

hopechangefund-i2519.jpg

Now how did you get the idea I wanted to take their money?

Come on someone must know what Bachman has done to create jobs?

Politicians do not create jobs, truthdon'tmattertoyou.

However, politicians CAN endorse policies which foster job creation.

Ms. Bachmann has done that.

For example, she has co-sponsored the Balanced Budget Amendment.

She has more experience than Papa Obama

Please, at this point, we could no worse than Papa Obama even if the American people just picked somebody at random from the phone-book

hopechangefund-i2519.jpg

Now how did you get the idea I wanted to take their money?

Well you do seem highly fixated on it
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back