Is the IRS being doubled in size to go after conservatives? They DO go after- guess who? working poor!!

Well, this is one site. I am going to go to Fox soon and get their take on this topic if I can find it. I was watching FNC (Fox News Channel)recently and they showed polls indicating that poor people are actually somehing like twice as likely to be audited as others, even more than rich people. But here is a lib site for all u libs out there, in case u don't believe me or FNC
If you read the actual bill instead of listening to propagandists, you would find that these agents will be going after tax cheats whose incomes are above $400,000.

But your propagandists are not interested in telling you the truth.

This needs to be made into a campaign ad and run on a loop before the midterms: that the IRS is advertising that their “agents” will be armed, and authorized to kill if they deem necessary.
You people have been dumbed down so much by your propagandists, you are now bordering on mental illness.

The special units which are armed go after dangerous criminals like drug gangs, you stupid fuck. Modern day Al Capones.

Another completely fact free post by another standard far rightwing lunatic Republican.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You people have been dumbed down so much by your propagandists, you are now bordering on mental illness.

The special units which are armed go after dangerous criminals like drug gangs, you stupid fuck. Modern day Al Capones.
You people have been so brainwashed that you ignore the proven fraud committed by the FBI to take down Trump, and the fact that the IRS was weaponized against conservative groups via Lois Lerner.

Forum List

Back