Is the MSM fawning over the legacy of Reagan's wife to help Cruz

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Most of us know about Iran/Contra, the War on Drugs and other negative things the Reagan administration is responsible for so the buzzword "Reagan" in the context of candidates is stupid especially since he was a Hollywood actor by trade. And then we found out she was pulling the strings telling him what to say in the later years after consulting as astrologer? Then they put in Bush, then Clinton, then Bush, then a Kenyan, semi-Clinton, now they want to put in another Clinton. But there is an anti-ZOG is standing in their way. And they don't like that.

There is also the very real possibility that some in the media are fawning over Nancy Reagan because she was a nice lady.

It's like we're suddenly reminded that Presidents don't act like Trump.

The MSM hated the Reagans while in office, but now finds it convenient to praise them post mortem in order to cover its partisan tracks. In addition, elevating the position of First Lady adds to Hillary's credentials. Their playbook is obvious to anyone who pays attention.

The MSM hated the Reagan's while in office, but now finds it convenient to praise them post mortem in order to cover its partisan tracks. In addition, elevating the position of First Lady adds to Hillary's credentials. Their playbook is obvious to anyone who pays attention.
I don't buy that. Reagan did have a history of dismissing détente and the for policy of Nixon/Kissinger. And for a Vietnam fatigued electorate, that was scary. Reagan was also derided for being ... simplistic. Carter tossed off Keynes economics and chose to ramp up unemployment to fight inflation, and that was true heresy for the liberals, and Ted challenged him. We had rising unemployment and still no relief economically, and then Carter seemed weak with Iran. So, Americans voted for the old Bmovie actor with a scary for policy and an econ theory we'd never heard of.

It turned out he didn't really want a war with the Soviets (though he came frightening close to having one) and his simplicity was more a sincerity and low tolerance for bs and intellectual masturbation.

He charmed America and the media. He wasn't called the Teflon president for no reason.

Nancy was a nice lady with smarts.
Some say Reagan got his cold war strategy from her.
I don't like Reagan but I cant dog that woman.

It's called being respectful a difficult concept for many to grasp in this day and age.

Forum List

Back