🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

Thats what makes him such a hero. He started off fucked up and grew into the ultimate Black man. :rolleyes:

so why did the great and glorious ELIJAH MUHUMMAD ---knock him off?
It was the FBI and Thomas Hagan that knocked him off. Are you drunk or something? :rolleyes:

not the mossad? Have you ever discussed the situation with members of his family?
Actually I have.

actually----I ACTUALLY really have
If you actually have then you know how they feel about you then right?

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing.
I believe it was one Ronald Reagan who totally fucked over gun rights because black people were openly carrying their weapons and he didn't like it.

I will march with black folks who wish to fight for their gun rights.

I don't think Stacey Abrams is the best candidate for the NBPP. She wants to take those guns away.

The NBPP are not tied to those specific weapons which is why they support her. Stacey Abrams has nothing against other weapons. Besides they are more concerned with voter suppression.

Last edited:
I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing.
I believe it was one Ronald Reagan who totally fucked over gun rights because black people were openly carrying their weapons and he didn't like it.

I don't think Stacey Abrams is the best candidate for the NBPP. She wants to take those guns away.

Stacy abrams wants to remove the guns from registered owners---
not criminals

not criminals
You dont know what youre talking about. Stacey Abrams is for making assault weapons illegal. Its already illegal for criminals to have them.

so why did the great and glorious ELIJAH MUHUMMAD ---knock him off?
It was the FBI and Thomas Hagan that knocked him off. Are you drunk or something? :rolleyes:

not the mossad? Have you ever discussed the situation with members of his family?
Actually I have.

we did not discuss me. My contact with the family member was
entirely as a PROFESSIONAL------people seeking the care of people
of my profession do not generally express the opinions expressed
during the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT.

not criminals
You dont know what youre talking about. Stacey Abrams is for making assault weapons illegal. Its already illegal for criminals to have them.

it is illegal in my state for ANYONE with a criminal record----
to have a weapon---------that's why of those persons who
presented with acute LEAD POISONING to the brain where I used
to work---------did not get the lead poisoning from a LEGAL GUN.
Stacy Abrams DOES want to remove guns from legal owners

Actually I have.

IOW you have no clue what they think about who killed Malcolm X then?

not criminals

Only idiots think that. Stacey Abrams is Black and she knows that guns protect the home.

Actually I have.

IOW you have clue what they think about who killed Malcolm X then?

yes------and a clue as to what happened to their islam affiliation

not criminals

Only idiots think that. Stacey Abrams is Black and she knows that guns protect the home.

what homes do they protect------you got a link to support your allegation that Stacy Abrams supports HOME DEFENDING
GUNS in the general population?

not criminals

what homes do they protect------you got a link to support your allegation that Stacy Abrams supports HOME DEFENDING
You need to convince me with a credible link that she is against guns not the other way around. :rolleyes:

That’s so weird...Blacks at a Family Dollar store or a Pawn Shop?
black-panthers-4.jpg

not criminals

You need to convince me with a credible link that she is against guns not the other way around. :rolleyes:

you'll have to convince me that any part of her policy on "gun"
control and "types of munitions control" will IN ANY WAY put
a dent in "ACUTE LEAD POISONING TO THE BRAIN"----
prevalence

Democrat Stacey Abrams owes more than $50,000 to the Internal Revenue Service and about $170,000 more in credit card and student loan debt, according to personal financial disclosure documents the candidate for governor released this week.

The documents show Abrams, a former House minority leader, has a net worth of about $110,000 that includes a recent $150,000 advance for an upcoming book on leadership.

The campaign said in a statement that Abrams deferred her tax payments in 2015 and 2016 because she was helping to pay her family’s expenses and that she is on a payment plan with the IRS for the $54,000 she owes.

Abrams spokeswoman Priyanka Mantha said the candidate “has faced financial challenges while working to support her family” and that the experience will help her inform her decisions in the state’s highest office.

Abrams has highlighted the string of small businesses she’s started in her race to succeed a term-limited Gov. Nathan Deal. She’s also come under scrutiny for drawing a $177,000 salary in 2014 for her role as a part-time chief executive for the voter-registration project she started.

Most of the roughly $520,000 in assets she reported, though, were tied up in her Atlanta townhouse and her book advance. She had about $11,000 in cash and bank accounts.

Beyond her mortgage and the IRS debt, Abrams’ liabilities include $96,000 owed for student loans during her time at Yale Law School and about $76,000 in additional credit card debt.

Read more at politics.myajc.com ...

Democrat Stacey Abrams owes more than $50,000 to the Internal Revenue Service and about $170,000 more in credit card and student loan debt, according to personal financial disclosure documents the candidate for governor released this week.

The documents show Abrams, a former House minority leader, has a net worth of about $110,000 that includes a recent $150,000 advance for an upcoming book on leadership.

The campaign said in a statement that Abrams deferred her tax payments in 2015 and 2016 because she was helping to pay her family’s expenses and that she is on a payment plan with the IRS for the $54,000 she owes.

Abrams spokeswoman Priyanka Mantha said the candidate “has faced financial challenges while working to support her family” and that the experience will help her inform her decisions in the state’s highest office.

Abrams has highlighted the string of small businesses she’s started in her race to succeed a term-limited Gov. Nathan Deal. She’s also come under scrutiny for drawing a $177,000 salary in 2014 for her role as a part-time chief executive for the voter-registration project she started.

Most of the roughly $520,000 in assets she reported, though, were tied up in her Atlanta townhouse and her book advance. She had about $11,000 in cash and bank accounts.

Beyond her mortgage and the IRS debt, Abrams’ liabilities include $96,000 owed for student loans during her time at Yale Law School and about $76,000 in additional credit card debt.

Read more at politics.myajc.com ...
Show me Trumps taxes or STFU

I don't care about you OPINION of a RACIST NRA . I just like some of the work that the NRA does concerning GUNS . NRA can be as racist as it likes just so they work to secure ' ALL ' Americans RIGHTS to guns and weapons ACE .
---------------------------------------- well , you do understand that NRA racism is simply a matter of OPINION don't you RightWinger ??

not criminals

-------------------------------------------------------- aw heck , you support 'stacy abrams' simply because of WHO she is ACE . See my article on what she says about some guns being confiscated Ace .

Forum List

Back