🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

What did the guys in philly do? Stand around being black !?! Arrest them !!!
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

How do you NOT know about that? Of course the racist anti white DOJ and Obama regime dropped the charges...how surprising!

Ohhh they were standing outside! I love that classic picture of the white blonde lady who’s chatting on the phone looking really intimidated . Lol!
You can’t whine about tiki torches when those people were literally fired or arrested for showing their whiteness and then excuse this.

How do you NOT know about that? Of course the racist anti white DOJ and Obama regime dropped the charges...how surprising!

Ohhh they were standing outside! I love that classic picture of the white blonde lady who’s chatting on the phone looking really intimidated . Lol!
You can’t whine about tiki torches when those people were literally fired or arrested for showing their whiteness and then excuse this.

Excuse what exactly?

Funny . If all the voter suppression out there , you choose to focus on these knuckleheads standing outside a heavily dem district.

We know what u are all about .

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

The funny thing is she wants to confiscate their guns.....

Again, the black panthers are a racist group, and they belong to the democrat party, the party of racism, hate and violence.
1. Prove she wants 5o confiscate guns.

2. You like guns, why cant African Americans have them ?

3. As a minority , most minorities overwhelmingly vote anti GOP, because is the racist party, qak the good mazi people qnd white nationalists.

Excuse what exactly?

Funny . If all the voter suppression out there , you choose to focus on these knuckleheads standing outside a heavily dem district.

We know what u are all about .
You are defending black supremacists harassing people at a polling station. You have no room to criticize my superior morals.

I know that those scum constitute a key component of the Democrat base and but you are still exposing yourself.

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.
If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia

Yes, I am sure you are there making sure 70 year olds don't do anything illegal.

It's about what you are good for.

Your fantasy role models. Wonder how much you will fold when you have to do their initiation lmao.
My only role model is Malcolm X. Sorry but I dont join clubs that require any initiations. :rolleyes:

X started his career as a pimp
Thats what makes him such a hero. He started off fucked up and grew into the ultimate Black man. :rolleyes:

so why did the great and glorious ELIJAH MUHUMMAD ---knock him off?
It was the FBI and Thomas Hagan that knocked him off. Are you drunk or something? :rolleyes:

not the mossad? Have you ever discussed the situation with members of his family?

Black men with guns!

Even scarier than a Caravan of Mexicans

Black men with guns!

Even scarier than a Caravan of Mexicans
---------------------------------------- it is every Americans RIGHT to be Armed to the teeth RWinger .

but that 'stacy abrams' running for Geogia 'governor' , well she is a double wide Gun Confiscator . And for fun , just think what it costs to feed her RWinger .

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?
So far they haven't been.
$

Photos showing dozens of members of the militia groups on the U.S.-Mexico border carrying semi-automatic rifles and wearing masks, camouflage and tactical gear provide one of the first glimpses into the group's activities on the border.
$

Militia groups along the Texas-Mexico border have grown to more than 10 active “teams” from El Paso to the Rio Grande Valley.
$

Border Patrol agent providing directions to a vehicle of armed militia members. The agency did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
$

Chris Davis, commander of the militia’s Operation Secure Our Border: Laredo Sector, who is seen in some of the photos, said members would secure the border in a “legal and lawful manner.”

In 21-minute YouTube video that has since been deleted, Davis said: “How? You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, ‘Get back across the border or you will be shot.'”

Davis, a 37-year-old truck driver from Von Ormy, was discharged from the Army in 2001 “under other than honorable conditions in lieu of trial by court-martial,”

Damn, this racist RepubliKKKlan lie again, in fact, the Bush administration decided not to pursue criminal charges, with Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez testifying that the Bush Justice Department "determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes"

Two members of the New Black Panther party, Minister King Samir Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson, stood in front of the entrance to the polling station in uniforms that have been described as military or paramilitary.[5][6] Minister King Samir Shabazz carried a billy club, and is reported to have pointed it at voters while both men shouted racial slurs,[7] including phrases such as "white devil" and "you're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."[8]

No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members.[11]
Right-wing FAKE NEWS

The Bush administration decided not to pursue criminal charges, with Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez testifying that the Bush Justice Department "determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes"

Read more at Breitbart ^ | Nov 5,2018

Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp is leading Democrat Stacey Abrams in a new poll just days before the Georgia governor’s election. Kemp has broken away with a 12-point lead against Abrams in a Trafalgar Group poll of about 2,200 likely voters in Georgia

If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia

Yes, I am sure you are there making sure 70 year olds don't do anything illegal.

It's about what you are good for.
Are you retarded or something? I'm not out there. I am talking about the NBPP. Thats why I said "they" instead of "I" you dummy. :rolleyes:

My only role model is Malcolm X. Sorry but I dont join clubs that require any initiations. :rolleyes:

Thats what makes him such a hero. He started off fucked up and grew into the ultimate Black man. :rolleyes:

It was the FBI and Thomas Hagan that knocked him off. Are you drunk or something? :rolleyes:

not the mossad? Have you ever discussed the situation with members of his family?
Actually I have.

Actually I have.

actually----I ACTUALLY really have

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing.
I believe it was one Ronald Reagan who totally fucked over gun rights because black people were openly carrying their weapons and he didn't like it.

I will march with black folks who wish to fight for their gun rights.

I don't think Stacey Abrams is the best candidate for the NBPP. She wants to take those guns away.

Forum List

Back