🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg
They could at least shave.

and i'm just politely posting my observations to get other readers feedback Ace .

and i'm mostly talking to others while using you as an example of the racism that i am talking about while much of what YOU do is cry about racism everywhere you look Ace . Yet , i see YOU as one of the biggest Racists on this board Ace .
Pointing out white racism is just pointing out white racism. I cant help that you feel I am a racist because I dont allow whites to lead me or make decisions for me. To be honest I could give a shit that a white person thinks I am racist. I dont exist to conform to your notions of what racism entails. I am here to point out your white racism. If that makes you cry then so be it. :rolleyes:

and i'm mostly talking to others while using you as an example of the racism that i am talking about while much of what YOU do is cry about racism everywhere you look Ace . Yet , i see YOU as one of the biggest Racists on this board Ace .
Pointing out white racism is just pointing out white racism. I cant help that you feel I am a racist because I dont allow whites to lead me or make decisions for me. To be honest I could give a shit that a white person thinks I am racist. I dont exist to conform to your notions of what racism entails. I am here to point out your white racism. If that makes you cry then so be it. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------- your crying racism is simply funny Ace .

no one cares about your racism tears except to note them and point them out to other readers Ace .

and i'm just politely posting my observations to get other readers feedback Ace .
Ok. I thought you wanted a response. My bad.
---------------------------------------------- i don't care , its a free board , lets see more of your racism Ace .
Obviously you care. You just explained to me that you were trying to get others responses. Why did you state that specifically if you didnt mind me responding?

Armed black men exercising their second amendment rights

Why would anyone fear them when we have thousands of murderers and rapists in a caravan headed to our border

Armed black men exercising their second amendment rights

Why would anyone fear them when we have thousands of murderers and rapists in a caravan headed to our border
I thought they be rednecks with blackface..

i don't know the details but whoever beats a White guy or a Black guy for Words should go to jail Ace .
Depends. If you want to talk shit to someone you get to deal with the consequences. I'm in favor of settling it with your fists.

Forum List

Back