🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.
If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
Until they come for you next bahahaha
I'm Black so they wont ever come for me looking to do harm.

Your fantasy role models. Wonder how much you will fold when you have to do their initiation lmao.

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?
If you are white, or even close to looking like it maybe you can grow a pair and find out for us how sensitive they are when you ask them why they want to kill White crackers / white babies

Like I said you fkrs live in a gawd dam bubble

View attachment 226726

I’m Asian. I don’t care about cracker babies

i keep telling the younger liberals , males in particular that they and their kids are going to inherit a third world USA Basic .
There there. We know. its all so unfair that white people wont be able to legislate themselves a head start. :rolleyes:

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg

I will help you to understand the REALITY of actual story of disarmament of
civilians--butterfly. Back in the days of the very fascist militant society----
the SPARTANS------there were two castes. There were SPARTANS ----
and "helots". The helots were the workers. ----generally peasant forced
labor. The SPARTANS were always heavily armed-----interestingly they
actually had so much fear of the helots that LAW allowed them to kill a helot
just on "suspicion" of 'rebellion' legal murder. The helots were ABSOLUTELY disarmed. Constantine was a fascist----his staunch following needed a religion so he imposed Christianity on his following----
(it is unlikely that he, himself was actually a Christian) His law included a
provision that ONLY HIS FOLLOWING----at that time "Christians" could be
armed. That law persisted for CENTURIES in the "holey roman empire"---first, second and third reichs. The next fascist development was ISLAM----in Islamic law------ONLY MUSLIMS can be armed. -----be patient-----
soon-----ONLY THE CURRENT BREED OF FAKE DEMOCRATS will have
the right to be armed---------be happy----that includes ANYONE who defines himself as a """" PERSON OF COLOR """ ----no matter what his actual hue
You been drinking early in the day again? WTF was all that? :rolleyes:

I described the history of LEGAL DISARMAMENT------there is such a history. The concept of denying this or that person the right to own
weapons is FAR FROM NEW. In fact----ownership and even ostentatious
PUBLIC DESPLAY of the fact of being armed -------was in ancient times
very important--------not everyone qualified. Ancient ART is very tied to
the decoration of weapons----and there were even ancient rituals associated
with weapons. The legal system SHARIAH includes very STRINGENT RULES

If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia

Your fantasy role models. Wonder how much you will fold when you have to do their initiation lmao.
My only role model is Malcolm X. Sorry but I dont join clubs that require any initiations. :rolleyes:

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

just on "suspicion" of 'rebellion' legal murder. The helots were ABSOLUTELY disarmed. Constantine was a fascist----his staunch following needed a religion so he imposed Christianity on his following----
armed. That law persisted for CENTURIES in the "holey roman empire"---first, second and third reichs. The next fascist development was ISLAM----in Islamic law------ONLY MUSLIMS can be armed. -----be patient-----
the right to be armed---------be happy----that includes ANYONE who defines himself as a """" PERSON OF COLOR """ ----no matter what his actual hue

I described the history of LEGAL DISARMAMENT------there is such a history. The concept of denying this or that person the right to own
Why did you describe the history of legal disarmament? Stop drinking so early in the day. Shariah has nothing to do with what the OP is.

Why did you describe the history of legal disarmament? Stop drinking so early in the day. Shariah has nothing to do with what the OP is.

legal disarmament is very important in the HISTORY of
disarmament ------I see the link------links are a frontal lobe
function

i keep telling the younger liberals , males in particular that they and their kids are going to inherit a third world USA Basic .
There there. We know. its all so unfair that white people wont be able to legislate themselves a head start. :rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------- and its ok with me , i can't stand liberals . Especially liberal males that don't have forethought or foresight or Self Preservation . I figure that they deserve what they get as in 40 years i'll be 110 years old but still healthy and well fed Ace .

I find if terribly humorous watching people shit their pants over citizens lawfully carrying firearms.

Coming from the same people constantly screaming about others wanting to take their guns

Coming from the same clueless who doesn't get the gun grab when they are and have taken them, But because your half ass brained can't see how it's done yet you uninformed dorks think it's not happening. Why? Because you all have been told when they take the guns why they'll be kicking in those doors, or demanding everyone turn them in , buy back which half you stupid fks have no idea how buy back puts them right back in the streets again. lol

Reality they don't Buy their guns from Cabella's ewww that was hard to figure that one out.

There's medical tyranny taking the guns you can't figure out why they want to make it so everyone has a mental illness awww so yah can't buy a gun to protect yourself.

What' even funnier is how fking pathetic the population is and all at the same time they haven't a clue how badly they are going to need that protection once taking down the West goes full blown. Demotwats will determine that one.

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .
True but the NRA supported and actively worked to help it pass.

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

"In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based."

Yes....long before they were a group that was fighting to protect gun rights.....so? They were wrong then as was Reagan....

Considering the Black Panthers were a violent criminal gang hiding their criminal drug running, prostitution and extortion rackets behind the false image of civil rights, people were right to fear them....they had a special place in the California hills where they tortured and murdered their enemies, especially people they suspected of being police informants....

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .

"In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based."

Yes....long before they were a group that was fighting to protect gun rights.....so? They were wrong then as was Reagan....

Considering the Black Panthers were a violent criminal gang hiding their criminal drug running, prostitution and extortion rackets behind the false image of civil rights, people were right to fear them....they had a special place in the California hills where they tortured and murdered their enemies, especially people they suspected of being police informants....
You sound like an idiot. In the "60's" the NRA was supposedly fighting to protect gun rights which started as early as 1934 you moron. :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------ similar can be said for Japan where only the Warrior class 'SAMURAI' could be armed and the PEASANTS were beheaded at a whim or to test a new sword .

Last edited:
Two members of the New Black Panther party, Minister King Samir Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson, stood in front of the entrance to the polling station in uniforms that have been described as military or paramilitary.[5][6] Minister King Samir Shabazz carried a billy club, and is reported to have pointed it at voters while both men shouted racial slurs,[7] including phrases such as "white devil" and "you're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."[8]

No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members.[11]

You sound like an idiot. In the "60's" the NRA was supposedly fighting to protect gun rights which started as early as 1934 you moron. :rolleyes:
----------------------------------------------- EARLY 1960 , there was NO problem with guns for any people except for Machine gunners starting in 1934 ' think it was . But at the age of 10 i could buy a WW2 war surplus Battle Rifle for 8 bucks and it'd be delivered through the mail to my parents house Ace .

hey , all the rules , regulations , this and that are coming together to mess you younger Americans and your kids and Grandkids up pretty nicely Ace .

and if NRA went along with the machine gun rules , well the NRA was wrong in 1934 . But this is 2018 and i support the NRA in 2018 Ace .

My only role model is Malcolm X. Sorry but I dont join clubs that require any initiations. :rolleyes:

X started his career as a pimp

If a group of proud boys stood outside polling places with guns, how long would it take for liberals to start screaming voter suppression, keeping blacks from voting.
Just another sign of hypocrisy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back