🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

i also think that 'reagan' did the GCA of , think it was 84 or 86 . 'reagan' and 'bush' also started the flood of the USA with third worlder and their 'amnesty' .

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?
He would be proclaiming them patriots if these guys were white and showing support for a gop candidate.

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .
True but the NRA supported and actively worked to help it pass.

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

"In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based."
---------------------------------------------------- old history , still , the NRA is ok at this time as they are the biggest . JPFO is my favorite but TODAYS 'NRA' is fine in 2018 i think Ace .

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .
True but the NRA supported and actively worked to help it pass.

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

"In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based."
---------------------------------------------------- old history , still , the NRA is ok at this time as they are the biggest . JPFO is my favorite but TODAYS 'NRA' is fine in 2018 i think Ace .
NRA is as racist today as it was back then ace.

Thomas the Tank engine and friends get KKK hoods from NRA after adding female trains

Russian fake news!
Be afraid, you snowflakes, be very afraid.

LMFAO seriously............ omfg straight from their own site and idiots who are severely fkn stupid can only say " FAKE NEWS" omfg you ALL all so pathetic.

Little does your pathetic PEA brain realize how the leader chants . KILL THAT WHITE CRACKER" . AWWW MAYBE you can offer a loaf of bread, and a cup of tea to the very group that DESPISES/HATES whites with a passion..

Wait until you got one standing front of you idiot lol

upload_2018-11-4_12-10-36.png

YOU WANT FREEDOM YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES.

YOU SERIOUSLY MUST LIVE IN A FKN BUBBLE

upload_2018-11-4_12-6-33.png

upload_2018-11-4_12-5-45.png

The New Black Panther Party - Atlanta Chapter - Hashim Nzinga

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.
If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
Until they come for you next bahahaha

If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
Until they come for you next bahahaha
I'm Black so they wont ever come for me looking to do harm.

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?

I don't know why don't you go stand down there as they try to come over with their machine guns and drugs, maybe that border patrol agent killed by these illegals fks can spiritually teach you HOW NOT to give up your life since most clueless morons don't get what a " deep state running guns" means yet.

What did the guys in philly do? Stand around being black !?! Arrest them !!!

I don't care about you OPINION of a RACIST NRA . I just like some of the work that the NRA does concerning GUNS . NRA can be as racist as it likes just so they work to secure ' ALL ' Americans RIGHTS to guns and weapons ACE .

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg

I will help you to understand the REALITY of actual story of disarmament of
civilians--butterfly. Back in the days of the very fascist militant society----
the SPARTANS------there were two castes. There were SPARTANS ----
and "helots". The helots were the workers. ----generally peasant forced
labor. The SPARTANS were always heavily armed-----interestingly they
actually had so much fear of the helots that LAW allowed them to kill a helot
just on "suspicion" of 'rebellion' legal murder. The helots were ABSOLUTELY disarmed. Constantine was a fascist----his staunch following needed a religion so he imposed Christianity on his following----
(it is unlikely that he, himself was actually a Christian) His law included a
provision that ONLY HIS FOLLOWING----at that time "Christians" could be
armed. That law persisted for CENTURIES in the "holey roman empire"---first, second and third reichs. The next fascist development was ISLAM----in Islamic law------ONLY MUSLIMS can be armed. -----be patient-----
soon-----ONLY THE CURRENT BREED OF FAKE DEMOCRATS will have
the right to be armed---------be happy----that includes ANYONE who defines himself as a """" PERSON OF COLOR """ ----no matter what his actual hue

Citizens lawfully carrying their firearms in public!? The horror of it all! :eek:

The black panthers should be executed for being fucked in the head....

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg

I will help you to understand the REALITY of actual story of disarmament of
civilians--butterfly. Back in the days of the very fascist militant society----
the SPARTANS------there were two castes. There were SPARTANS ----
and "helots". The helots were the workers. ----generally peasant forced
labor. The SPARTANS were always heavily armed-----interestingly they
actually had so much fear of the helots that LAW allowed them to kill a helot
just on "suspicion" of 'rebellion' legal murder. The helots were ABSOLUTELY disarmed. Constantine was a fascist----his staunch following needed a religion so he imposed Christianity on his following----
(it is unlikely that he, himself was actually a Christian) His law included a
provision that ONLY HIS FOLLOWING----at that time "Christians" could be
armed. That law persisted for CENTURIES in the "holey roman empire"---first, second and third reichs. The next fascist development was ISLAM----in Islamic law------ONLY MUSLIMS can be armed. -----be patient-----
soon-----ONLY THE CURRENT BREED OF FAKE DEMOCRATS will have
the right to be armed---------be happy----that includes ANYONE who defines himself as a """" PERSON OF COLOR """ ----no matter what his actual hue
You been drinking early in the day again? WTF was all that? :rolleyes:

If you are white, or even close to looking like it maybe you can grow a pair and find out for us how sensitive they are when you ask them why they want to kill White crackers / white babies

Like I said you fkrs live in a gawd dam bubble

upload_2018-11-4_12-19-39.png

White folks probably "should" be afraid......times are changing. The nation is most definitely changing. Anglo whites are quickly becoming a minority.
At the current rate of change, we'll see it in our lifetimes. Census reports say by 2040. Mass Immigration advocated by Dems could make it sooner.
Denial doesn't change reality.

I find it terribly humorous watching people shit their pants over citizens lawfully carrying firearms.

I find if terribly humorous watching people shit their pants over citizens lawfully carrying firearms.

Coming from the same people constantly screaming about others wanting to take their guns

i keep telling the younger liberals , males in particular that they and their kids are going to inherit a third world USA Basic .

Forum List

Back