🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

and another example of the importance of weapons but a retiring Roman Gladiator on receiving his Freedom was awarded a WOODEN SWORD symbolizing his FREEDOM . Just a comment on the importance of freely having and freely carrying weapons

I find if terribly humorous watching people shit their pants over citizens lawfully carrying firearms.

Coming from the same people constantly screaming about others wanting to take their guns

Coming from the same clueless who doesn't get the gun grab when they are and have taken them, But because your half ass brained can't see how it's done yet you uninformed dorks think it's not happening. Why? Because you all have been told when they take the guns why they'll be kicking in those doors, or demanding everyone turn them in , buy back which half you stupid fks have no idea how buy back puts them right back in the streets again. lol

Reality they don't Buy their guns from Cabella's ewww that was hard to figure that one out.

There's medical tyranny taking the guns you can't figure out why they want to make it so everyone has a mental illness awww so yah can't buy a gun to protect yourself.

What' even funnier is how fking pathetic the population is and all at the same time they haven't a clue how badly they are going to need that protection once taking down the West goes full blown. Demotwats will determine that one.

crazy.png

I see the problem. Black people with guns is a no no. All the cons love the 2nd amendment until a Black guy has a weapon. Kinda like how the NRA became anti gun when the original BPs were doing their thing. :rolleyes:

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg
For some reason I thought the Bros were wiped out in the 60s if not surprise.!....The Bros better not get caught using another groups name, someone might take offense to it and shooting could happen. You need permission. Don't use the Hells Angles name they really get pissed off.

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.
If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
Until they come for you next bahahaha
I'm Black so they wont ever come for me looking to do harm.
Better be black enough....LOL

and another example of the importance of weapons but a retiring Roman Gladiator on receiving his Freedom was awarded a WOODEN SWORD symbolizing his FREEDOM . Just a comment on the importance of freely having and freely carrying weapons

The fact that it's that way now even though the white majority is fading fast but still a slight majority, gives us a glimpse of how it will be as the white majority shrinks.
I honestly do not think whites will be treated very well. Hostility over things that occurred hundreds of years ago will forever provide the excuse for those who cling to their hateful, racist ways.

The fact that it's that way now even though the white majority is fading fast but still a slight majority, gives us a glimpse of how it will be as the white majority shrinks.
I honestly do not think whites will be treated very well. Hostility over things that occurred hundreds of years ago will forever provide the excuse for those who cling to their hateful, racist ways.
I think most people can get past the things that happened hundreds of years ago. It's the things that are still happening today that is the current problem.

If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
Until they come for you next bahahaha
I'm Black so they wont ever come for me looking to do harm.

Your fantasy role models. Wonder how much you will fold when you have to do their initiation lmao.
My only role model is Malcolm X. Sorry but I dont join clubs that require any initiations. :rolleyes:

X started his career as a pimp
Thats what makes him such a hero. He started off fucked up and grew into the ultimate Black man. :rolleyes:

Thats just a guilt complex. Whites will be fine. Just know other races are nothing like whites. I know whites cant fathom this but other races dont operate from insecurities so therefore there will be no need to do to you what whites have done to others.

Thats just a guilt complex. Whites will be fine. Just know other races are nothing like whites. I know whites cant fathom this but other races dont operate from insecurities so therefore there will be no need to do to you what whites have done to others.
So many success stories from the dark races

WHITES will be fine and Whites have been very successful considering that they are the minority of the worlds population . See the USA as proof . It was discovered , founded , organized by 'ALL' White Men from a very small area of the English Isles and it is the BEST that the world has ever see every one tries to get into the USA . For comparison , compare the USA to all of South America and most of Africa Ace .

So many success stories from the dark races
I agree. I'm surprised you know about them. :rolleyes:

WHITES will be fine and Whites have been very successful considering that they are the minority of the worlds population . See the USA as proof . It was discovered , founded , organized by 'ALL' White Men from a very small area of the English Isles and it is the BEST that the world has ever see every one tries to get into the USA . For comparison , compare the USA to all of South America and most of Africa Ace .
North america was not discovered by whites. Put down the koolaid.

but yeah , just don't trust or fall for other races BS . See 'blm tell the liberal 'whites' in the 'blm' movement that they should get to the back and to get out of the way . Course , i have no use for the liberal 'whites' that were disrespected by 'blm' so i figure that the liberal 'whites' are getting what they deserve Basic .

but yeah , just don't trust or fall for other races BS . See 'blm tell the liberal 'whites' in the 'blm' movement that they should get to the back and to get out of the way . Course , i have no use for the liberal 'whites' that were disrespected by 'blm' so i figure that the liberal 'whites' are getting what they deserve Basic .
Liberal whites should form their own organizations to teach the rest of their people to let go of their security blanket (racism). There is no reason for them to be upfront in an organization founded and created by and for Blacks.

i mean , you can notice the dislike of Whites by the language that Ace and many other Black posters on the board use's . They got a grudge and that grudge ain't going away . See South Africa to see how Blacks fix grudges when they get power of life and death Basic .

Liberal whites should form their own organizations to teach the rest of their people to let go of their security blanket (racism). There is no reason for them to be upfront in an organization founded and created by and for Blacks.
------------------------------------------------- you can see what i am describing in ACE post just above . See his language and thinking Basic .

------------------------------------------------- you can see what i am describing in ACE post just above . See his language and thinking Basic .
Yes you are describing a non compromising stance where Blacks will not be led by whites nor will they allow whites to be racist and get away with it. Stop whining about it and focus on getting your insecurity issues resolved. :rolleyes:

and i'm mostly talking to others while using you as an example of the racism that i am talking about while much of what YOU do is cry about racism everywhere you look Ace . Yet , i see YOU as one of the biggest Racists on this board Ace .

Forum List

Back