🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

You dont know what youre talking about. Stacey Abrams is for making assault weapons illegal. Its already illegal for criminals to have them.

it is illegal in my state for ANYONE with a criminal record----
to have a weapon---------that's why of those persons who
presented with acute LEAD POISONING to the brain where I used
to work---------did not get the lead poisoning from a LEGAL GUN.
Stacy Abrams DOES want to remove guns from legal owners
Only idiots think that. Stacey Abrams is Black and she knows that guns protect the home.

what homes do they protect------you got a link to support your allegation that Stacy Abrams supports HOME DEFENDING
GUNS in the general population?
You need to convince me with a credible link that she is against guns not the other way around. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------- aw heck , you support 'stacy abrams' simply because of WHO she is ACE . See my article on what she says about some guns being confiscated Ace .
I dont need to see your article. I know first hand what she says about guns.

respectfully , but you'd only hears lies . Besides that , politicians of 'stacy abrams' ilk don't have the authority to pick , choose and then ALLOW the kind of Guns that they think Americans should be ALLOWED to have IRosie .

and don't vote for 'stacy abrams' if you like your guns and 'second amendment RIGHTS' because 'stacy abrams' will infringe on your Gun RIGHTS , --- Gun Safety | Stacey Abrams for Governor --- 'stacy abrams' is tied to 'moms for gun safety' and the ' giffords group' of gun controllers .

I have no problem with them walikng the streets carrying wrapons and telling others that they have a right to bear arms. Hell, I will get off my white ass, grab my rifle, and march with them. On this point, I agree with the Black Panthers.
I think the "brothers" only want themselves to be armed.

Russian fake news!
Be afraid, you snowflakes, be very afraid.

LMFAO seriously............ omfg straight from their own site and idiots who are severely fkn stupid can only say " FAKE NEWS" omfg you ALL all so pathetic.

Little does your pathetic PEA brain realize how the leader chants . KILL THAT WHITE CRACKER" . AWWW MAYBE you can offer a loaf of bread, and a cup of tea to the very group that DESPISES/HATES whites with a passion..

Wait until you got one standing front of you idiot lol

View attachment 226725

YOU WANT FREEDOM YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES.

YOU SERIOUSLY MUST LIVE IN A FKN BUBBLE

View attachment 226720

View attachment 226721
The New Black Panther Party - Atlanta Chapter - Hashim Nzinga

Are you purposely trying to give Asclepias a raging hard-on with those videos and photos?

Russian fake news!
Be afraid, you snowflakes, be very afraid.

LMFAO seriously............ omfg straight from their own site and idiots who are severely fkn stupid can only say " FAKE NEWS" omfg you ALL all so pathetic.

Little does your pathetic PEA brain realize how the leader chants . KILL THAT WHITE CRACKER" . AWWW MAYBE you can offer a loaf of bread, and a cup of tea to the very group that DESPISES/HATES whites with a passion..

Wait until you got one standing front of you idiot lol

View attachment 226725

YOU WANT FREEDOM YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES.

YOU SERIOUSLY MUST LIVE IN A FKN BUBBLE

View attachment 226720

View attachment 226721
The New Black Panther Party - Atlanta Chapter - Hashim Nzinga

Are you purposely trying to give Asclepias a raging hard-on with those videos and photos?

Hmmmm, well now that you mention it............... =)

Democrat Stacey Abrams owes more than $50,000 to the Internal Revenue Service and about $170,000 more in credit card and student loan debt, according to personal financial disclosure documents the candidate for governor released this week.

The documents show Abrams, a former House minority leader, has a net worth of about $110,000 that includes a recent $150,000 advance for an upcoming book on leadership.

The campaign said in a statement that Abrams deferred her tax payments in 2015 and 2016 because she was helping to pay her family’s expenses and that she is on a payment plan with the IRS for the $54,000 she owes.

Abrams spokeswoman Priyanka Mantha said the candidate “has faced financial challenges while working to support her family” and that the experience will help her inform her decisions in the state’s highest office.

Abrams has highlighted the string of small businesses she’s started in her race to succeed a term-limited Gov. Nathan Deal. She’s also come under scrutiny for drawing a $177,000 salary in 2014 for her role as a part-time chief executive for the voter-registration project she started.

Most of the roughly $520,000 in assets she reported, though, were tied up in her Atlanta townhouse and her book advance. She had about $11,000 in cash and bank accounts.

Beyond her mortgage and the IRS debt, Abrams’ liabilities include $96,000 owed for student loans during her time at Yale Law School and about $76,000 in additional credit card debt.

Read more at politics.myajc.com ...
Show me Trumps taxes or STFU
She is under investigation and owes money, Trump isn't......ABNORMAL!

What did the guys in philly do? Stand around being black !?! Arrest them !!!
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

How do you NOT know about that? Of course the racist anti white DOJ and Obama regime dropped the charges...how surprising!

Ohhh they were standing outside! I love that classic picture of the white blonde lady who’s chatting on the phone looking really intimidated . Lol!
I don't care if they have guns but holding guns or billy clubs at a POLLING STATION is text book voter intimidation NO MATTER WHO is doing it.
Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

The funny thing is she wants to confiscate their guns.....

Again, the black panthers are a racist group, and they belong to the democrat party, the party of racism, hate and violence.
1. Prove she wants 5o confiscate guns.

2. You like guns, why cant African Americans have them ?

3. As a minority , most minorities overwhelmingly vote anti GOP, because is the racist party, qak the good mazi people qnd white nationalists.
Abrams: Semi-Automatic Weapons Have to Be Put Under a Certain Level of Responsible Control
In recent days, Abrams expressed support for banning AR-15s and implementing stricter gun control laws.

Tapper brought up a bill she sponsored as a state lawmaker that would allow state officials confiscate assault weapons from law-abiding citizens.

Read more at Breitbart ^ | Nov 5,2018

Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp is leading Democrat Stacey Abrams in a new poll just days before the Georgia governor’s election. Kemp has broken away with a 12-point lead against Abrams in a Trafalgar Group poll of about 2,200 likely voters in Georgia

That's more believable than the shit polls "news" stations here are doing. They won't even show the demographics of their polling.

The New Black Panther Party - Atlanta Chapter - Hashim Nzinga Its on their facebook page. Its not a closed group so you can see it
Protecting the voting place where the young white woman was exiting?
black-panther-thugs-2.jpg

Armed Black Panthers Stumping for Stacey Abrams? Cyber Crimes? What’s Happening in Georgia?
Images of Armed New Black Panthers with Stacey Abrams signs appeared on the Black Panther Facebook page, according to Breitbart. They claimed to be an “armed rally against voter suppression.” On top of that, the Georgia Secretary of State’s office filed an investigation against Democrats, citing an attempted hack. The Black Panthers stated: “And relax, before you make any assumptions we are not working for & we did not plan this event with either campaign, and we have members with different political views both here in Atlanta as well as nationwide and even right here in this post.

black-panthers-main-image-640x480-1200x6301-678x381.jpg

as i said , not right to beat a person for words . Those who beat should go to jail . Course thats a Western Law Concept and as the USA drops further into be 'third world' i expect to see lots more thinking as you do . Plus as a side comment , see even on this board as some people want to get rid of the Western Concept of 'innocent till PROVED Guilty'
Yeah how did that concept work out for all of the black people who have been lynched in this country?

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?
If you are white, or even close to looking like it maybe you can grow a pair and find out for us how sensitive they are when you ask them why they want to kill White crackers / white babies

Like I said you fkrs live in a gawd dam bubble

View attachment 226726

I’m Asian. I don’t care about cracker babies

Sick dude, even the mods here are racists. You should apply for a job with the NYT bro. You and Sarah Jeong could be fucking tight.

as i said , not right to beat a person for words . Those who beat should go to jail . Course thats a Western Law Concept and as the USA drops further into be 'third world' i expect to see lots more thinking as you do . Plus as a side comment , see even on this board as some people want to get rid of the Western Concept of 'innocent till PROVED Guilty'
Yeah how did that concept work out for all of the black people who have been lynched in this country?
------------------------------------ so sounds like you want to kick azz and be uncivilized in modern days because of what happened years ago Maryam . So it is payback , that admission is good for other readers to read Maryam .

------------------------------------ so sounds like you want to kick azz and be uncivilized in modern days because of what happened years ago Maryam . So it is payback , that admission is good for other readers to read Maryam .
I've already kicked plenty of ass but that's neither here nor there. My point was your hypocrisy regarding the fact that in this country, the United States of America only some people were deemed to be entitled to the presumption of innocence while the same was denied to all of those people, mostly black, who were strung up and hung in lieu of due process. That's historical fact and if any of you cretins find it unpalatable not my problem.

As far as you stating on a public message board anything about payback, that's something that can always be looked into, particularly if the statute of limitations have not lapsed. Is that what you're implying or are you just talking out your ass?

----------------------------------------------- yeah , hows it going Maryam ?? Yeah , seems to me that lynchings were crimes done by criminals . Sounds to me that you want payback and i hope that other readers read and internalize that fact . And like i said , anyone that runs down and beats any person needs to be in jail Maryam .

Sounds to me that you want payback and i hope that other readers read and internalize that fact . And like i said , anyone that runs down and beats any person needs to be in jail Maryam .
So you're admitting that you're intentionally casting aspertions on my character and painting me in a false light thereby defaming me on an internet message board? You don't think that's a stupid thing to do just so you can feel good about yourself for a second?

Forum List

Back