Is the NFL Rigged?

The NFL admits it's rigged. For years they have openly given softer schedules to the weaker teams.

How does making the same teams win help the sport? It seems like they would get a lot more fans by having different teams win.

How does making the same teams win help the sport? It seems like they would get a lot more fans by having different teams win.
It is satire, dude.

images

Alex talks with author Brian Tuohy about his latest book, The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL & NASCAR, which delves into the dark underbelly of professional sports. Tuohy's book is now available at the Infowars Store.

Alex talks with author Brian Tuohy about his latest book, The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL & NASCAR, which delves into the dark underbelly of professional sports. Tuohy's book is now available at the Infowars Store.

I have long suspected that the NFL encourages referees to throw flags to keep games competitive, for the entertainment value, but to throw an entire game isjust mallacrcky and undermines their own bidness.

I refuse to watch the NFL until one of two individuals replace the Commissioner of the League...

#1... Condoleezza Rice

#2... Peyton Manning

I refuse to watch the NFL until one of two individuals replace the Commissioner of the League...

#1... Condoleezza Rice

#2... Peyton Manning
Damn, that would work really well broski

great idea

I have mixed emotions re: who would be a better commish... Condi would kick ass and take names, but Manning knows the game in and out... Take away the expence of the private jet from ole Rodge and have Co-Commish's maybe...

Brady's record should always have an asterisk beside it because of Inflategate
Every post-1978 record in the NFL should include an asterisk because of the rules changes restricting defensive secondary coverage and allowing OL to extend their arms, open their hands and even hold.

Forum List

Back