Is the Orlando gay nightclub shooting a hoax?

Can't believe some nimrod is suggesting that this is blowback. No, the radical Muslims are not getting back at us for anything. The guy is a Muslim who believes that being gay is a crime punishable by death. He's probably been taught this his entire life- by his religion. And he likely hears the same shit at mosques that many others, like the Fort Hood shooter and the San Bernardino shooters, did. When will we start investigating mosques that appear to churn out terrorists? A speaker at an Orlando mosque told the audience that 'gays must die.' So, don't try to blame the foreign policy of the U.S. years after the fact. This is radical Islam, pure and simple. Gays are murdered routinely in Muslim countries. It's not a small radical percent. Attacking and killing people who go against sharia law is a daily occurrence and the people believe they are justified since they are carrying out their god's wishes.

This isn't about guns. This isn't about our foreign policy. This isn't about Islamophobia.

It's about radical Muslims doing what they do best, killing infidels.

"In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays,

"Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence…We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it’s the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now."

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/caught-video-gays-must-die-says-speaker-orlando-mosque/

Obama is a Democrat.

Democrats are best known for.....

A: Fibbing periodically.
A: Lying..
A: Lying their asses off.

or B: CONSTANTLY LYING THEIR FUCKING ASSES OFF!!!

OP is a moron.

If you don't believe me....go ask the families of the murdered.
I know the OP is a Moron Skye BUT so are your GUN LAWS MORONIC and UNCIVILIZED

Sure thing twit. This asshole could have gotten anything he wanted due to his job. The level of your ignorance knows no bounds I see.

OP is a moron.

Sure thing twit. This asshole could have gotten anything he wanted due to his job. The level of your ignorance knows no bounds I see.
Huh usual answer......SO WHAT CHECKS AND BALANCES DID HIS EMPLOYEES DO???????NONE you got it in 1............so much for your Rabid Ignorance Westwall....but keep trying.....If he was the Asshole(which he was) How many other Assholes did it take to Arm him.??????steve

No point giving me the usual one-liner,without qualification,so I am giving you the opportunity to do so,considering you are a Moderator it shouldn't be too hard to give me the answer,should it..steve....said without predudice

Last edited:
OP is a moron.

Huh usual answer......SO WHAT CHECKS AND BALANCES DID HIS EMPLOYEES DO???????NONE you got it in 1............so much for your Rabid Ignorance Westwall....but keep trying.....If he was the Asshole(which he was) How many other Assholes did it take to Arm him.??????steve

No point giving me the usual one-liner,without qualification,so I am giving you the opportunity to do so,considering you are a Moderator it shouldn't be too hard to give me the answer,should it..steve....said without predudice

Two mass shootings in Europe (Norway and Paris) with the exact type of gun laws that you desire, have killed more people than all of the mass shootings in the USA over the last 20 years. That's a fact. Your moronic thinking can't sweep away that fact either. In other words YOUR STUPID LAWS DON'T FUCKING WORK!

it's possible there's a hoax.
Yep they hired a bunch of club goers to lie to about what happened, and have all these medical staff working at area hospitals lying, and they have dozens of cops in on it, and they have over 50 people who have agreed to go into hiding and never see their family/friends again since they have to play dead, and the club owners agreed to have their club all wrecked.

Nah nobody will talk, it is so easy to have hundreds of people in on this big hoax.

dc-Cover-tug3l9cdcf41mr6vfm4g827h91-20160613124549.Medi.jpeg

352D231D00000578-3637414-Emergency_services_at_the_scene_outside_the_Pulse_nightclub_in_O-a-22_1465732791656.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

0612_shooting-injured-1000x623.jpg

Nightclub_Shooting_Florida-09dbb.jpg

100449810_Floridastreetclub-xlarge_trans++ap5Rucqy8u67dm7KHKILwe_mSxRs3m1UdDnLsfI8sXQ.jpg

Here is one of the people in on the hoax, Luis Vielma. I guess he's in hiding now with the rest of the fake victims? His friend has said "Luis was by far the best person I new," his friend Will Randle told the Miami Herald. "He inherently made us all better people by simply existing around us. Part of him will always live on in every good decision I make."

luis-vielma-e1465773741700.jpg

luis-8.jpg

650x366

disney.jpg

3532121400000578-3638090-Luis_S_Vielma-a-29_1465772253494.jpg

thankfully the sworn testimony of detective inspector rubbergloveseduction of the official internet thought police has proven everything beyond a reasonable doubt... surely i have unreasonable doubts, though. for starters, the purpose of disinformation isn't necessarily to protect some spooky cabal of jooz lurking behind the scenes in a smoke-filled room. there are other reasons to feed the public lines of bullshit.

thankfully the sworn testimony of detective inspector rubbergloveseduction of the official internet thought police has proven everything beyond a reasonable doubt... surely i have unreasonable doubts, though. for starters, the purpose of disinformation isn't necessarily to protect some spooky cabal of jooz lurking behind the scenes in a smoke-filled room. there are other reasons to feed the public lines of bullshit.
That's enough!
Permanent Ignore.
We already have enough idiots here.

Untrained? The guy was security guard for state, local, and federal govt buildings and had a special gun license. Keep up.

Not to mention, take a look at the rise in reported mass shootings ever sense Obama took office compared to previous administrations:

msbypres-e1449187982274.jpg

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if some of these aren't government hoaxes, perhaps with the intent of drawing public sympathy toward gun control.

How about the number of mass shootings that has been on the rise ever since Bush invaded Iraq?

I mean, this is what this is all about, the US is feeling the blow back from going around the world and doing what it likes, people are fighting back.
they were on the rise during clintons time.....read the chart.....

Not to mention, take a look at the rise in reported mass shootings ever sense Obama took office compared to previous administrations:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if some of these aren't government hoaxes, perhaps with the intent of drawing public sympathy toward gun control.

How about the number of mass shootings that has been on the rise ever since Bush invaded Iraq?

I mean, this is what this is all about, the US is feeling the blow back from going around the world and doing what it likes, people are fighting back.

What point are you trying to make here? That the president has the ability to influence nut jobs and when they will do mass shootings? It even says "mass shootings by president", as if the president did the shootings, I would bet that the statistics aren't even right.

What point are you trying to make here? That the president has the ability to influence nut jobs and when they will do mass shootings? It even says "mass shootings by president", as if the president did the shootings, I would bet that the statistics aren't even right.
what point were you trying to make?....at least i can read the chart....APPARENTLY they were on the rise during clintons time and dipped a tiny bit during bush's time and then...well you can see when they really rose......what the chart should show is how many mass shootings were done by muslims during each presidents term.....because thats what the guy who started this thread is getting at....

I just noticed this and if the statistics are correct then things don't appear to add up. with the official story 1 untrained shooter killing 53 people with a single gun and wounding dozens more? This isn't Call of Duty:

Mike Cernovich on Twitter

Mike Cernovich on Twitter
A little Beyond the pale on that one buddy... Lol
One thing is for sure Barry brings out the worst of people in these mass shootings. LOL

what point were you trying to make?....at least i can read the chart....APPARENTLY they were on the rise during clintons time and dipped a tiny bit during bush's time and then...well you can see when they really rose......what the chart should show is how many mass shootings were done by muslims during each presidents term.....because thats what the guy who started this thread is getting at....

So you can read the chart, well done. But what does the chart actually say? It says "Mass shootings by presidents", well, fuck me, Obama's committed 162 mass shootings. That's what your chart says.

Even a blind person can hit people in a crowded bar. The twitter idiot doesn't take into account the amount of suppressive fire US soldiers use.

So you can read the chart, well done. But what does the chart actually say? It says "Mass shootings by presidents", well, fuck me, Obama's committed 162 mass shootings. That's what your chart says.
it aint my chart...but then anyone who cant figure out that the chart means shootings during each presidents terms....well lets see if you can figure that out....

I must say, the one guy who appeared on every network, the one who help load a body on to a police pickup truck, it was his "first time" at the club, and he was 100% full of shit...

Forum List

Back