Is the President of the United States of America, considered the leader of the Free World?!??

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I always thought that the President of the United States of America, is also considered the leader of the Free World.?!
Is President Joe Biden in his current state of mind, considered the leader of the free world.?? Your thoughts.?!!??

I always thought that the President of the United States of America, is also considered the leader of the Free World.?!
Is President Joe Biden in his current state of mind, considered the leader of the free world.?? Your thoughts.?!!??
The POTUS is a leader of our USA albeit kept in boundaries be an upper & lower chamber & also a justice Dept. There is no leader of the free world though a POTUS may be assumed to be a leader of a coalition regarding specific endeavors. At current Joe Biden appears to be experiencing both cognitive & physical limitations that has reduced his capabilities as an effective POTUS.

Biden is not experience squat. And according to the world leaders at NATO, Biden is just fine.

Biden is not experience squat. And according to the world leaders at NATO, Biden is just fine.

Foreign powers want a weak US President, helps them get more for their realms.

That's why Biden's allies in Iran put a hit out on President Trump.

Hell, his own advisors don't even think he's the leader. They know they are, not Biden.

An embarrassment and huge danger .

It must be terrible being a half decent American and see your country dragged down by the worst American President ever , and by some considerable distance .

The traitor and vile individual who took down his own country .

Forum List

Back