Is the presidential race over?

Liberal media says it's over what do you think?

• Trump

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Of course it's over .. and Trump, the loser, couldn't be happier.

It's exactly what he set out to do.

It was amazing to see the Trump-ettes claiming a white house victory immediately after the conventions and before the polls.

Now, in the most recent polls, Trump has obviously not made a single voter's loyalty and most of those sitting on the fence have gone to Clinton. The conventions barely moved the needle but a week of Trump gaffs have. It is not in Donald's DNA to apologize so how can he walk back this last week's self inflicted wounds? He cannot/will not. The MEDIA only focused like they have all through the primary's on trump. NOW Trump lashes back on the hand that has fed him for free. You couldn't make this shit up!

I just put up a thread on the M -Marist poll. They over sampled Democrats big time. It's a joke. The polled D or D leaning at 50%.

Hehehehe. Then they polled R's or R leaning at a lousy 38%.

So this makes Hillary's 15 point lead evaporate. Now within the margin of error at 3%.

Scumbucket pollsters piss me clean off. So no. The election isn't over.

It was amazing to see the Trump-ettes claiming a white house victory immediately after the conventions and before the polls.

Now, in the most recent polls, Trump has obviously not made a single voter's loyalty and most of those sitting on the fence have gone to Clinton. The conventions barely moved the needle but a week of Trump gaffs have. It is not in Donald's DNA to apologize so how can he walk back this last week's self inflicted wounds? He cannot/will not. The MEDIA only focused like they have all through the primary's on trump. NOW Trump lashes back on the hand that has fed him for free. You couldn't make this shit up!

I just blew one hell of a big poll out of the water. You better not rely on them unless you go and check out their methodology.

The over sampling shit is how they skewer a poll.

No, the election is not over. There are three months and three debates to go. Trump needs to stop fighting with Hillary's attack dogs and go after the terrible leadership records of Obama and Hillary. He needs to be clear about exactly why he will be better for America and all Americans. If he keeps getting drawn into mud fights, then it will be over.

Don't fall for it! This race is not over, and will not be over until Trump is humiliated in November. Assume nothing, and do not let up for a single day until Election Day is over.

Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you are not forgetting the Wiki Leaks "October Surprise" that Mr. Assange has prepared for Bill's wife...

upload_2016-8-5_5-12-8.png

Lay it on the line...
Laying it on the line...

There is a race scheduled and the winner must cross the finish line on November 4th, 2016 and be declared the winner.

The country falls under communist rule before November 4th and the news media reports that the race is over.

Who won?

I just put up a thread on the M -Marist poll. They over sampled Democrats big time. It's a joke. The polled D or D leaning at 50%.

So this makes Hillary's 15 point lead evaporate. Now within the margin of error at 3%.

So the unskewing of the polls begins. Does Dean Chambers agree with your statistics?

Lay it on the line...
Laying it on the line...

There is a race scheduled and the winner must cross the finish line on November 4th, 2016 and be declared the winner.

The country falls under communist rule before November 4th and the news media reports that the race is over.

Who won?

The General Election is on November 8th.

I just blew one hell of a big poll out of the water. You better not rely on them unless you go and check out their methodology.

The over sampling shit is how they skewer a poll.
Polls are supposed to be scientifically random.

Here is CNN's latest with special analysis of the swing states and of women.

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump grows in new national polls - CNNPolitics.com

Lay it on the line...
Jeb Bush(established Republican) paid $150,000,000 in contributions for TV ads to defeat Trump. Want to know how many delegates Jeb got? six(6). The Shrillery campaign cant get any traction, but still has the lickspittle lapdog liberal media trying their hardest to prop her up. They let her get away without doing any face time, yet Trump is out there almost every day with every day people, and this infuriates the liberals who think all those are just dumb schmuks. Well, the real dumb schmuks are those who will willingly walk into a voting booth and vote for a Obama 3rd term.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Liberal Voters, are you stupid? <YES, you are!!!>
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
updated 2:13 PM EST, Tue November 18, 2014

You all were in denial of the polls big time in '12. Everything was over sampled and actually within the margin of error. How did that work out? Only a dummy would go down that path again.

Three months is too much time, anything could happen. But unless there is some slamdunk negative huge thing against Hillary waiting to drop, all she has to do is be boring, steady, and make no great faux-pas.

Even if trump turned overnight into the angel of the world it would still be a hard slog back up that mountain. And what, if any, are the odds he'll change at all and not do anything stupid for three straight months. A month ago everyone thought he had said the worst things that could be said, then this week he said "get that baby out of here" and he insulted all Gold Star families.

Rumors of the GOP working up plans should he quit are not circulating for no reason.

Forum List

Back