Is the Quran Gods words?

Mr professor explain how it is possible to promote economic growth when Israel controls all your borders? Israel doesn't want Palestinians to have economic growth so they can keep their occupation going, wiki leaks did a great job of leaking the article that Netanyahu wanted to keep the gaza economy on brink of collapse list some facts fucking idiot

It's called you work hard, you promote peace, and you dont try to wage war with your neighbors every time you turn around.

It's not Israel that's preventing them from developing.

There was never a child bomber can you quit lying for once? Sucide bombing ended way long ago anyways i don't get where you are going with this? You just hate Palestinians or something? Come out of your closet already

Oh so suicide bombing ended long ago? News to me. When did it end? What were the circumstances of it ending?

I don't hate the Palestinians. I wish they would stop supporting people who want to exterminate their neighbors. I wish they would stop blaming their problems on their neighbors.

Sucide bombing ended back in 04, you clearly hate Palestinians. Exterminate? How the hell are Palestinians exterminatiing Israelis explain this man

Mr professor explain how it is possible to promote economic growth when Israel controls all your borders? Israel doesn't want Palestinians to have economic growth so they can keep their occupation going, wiki leaks did a great job of leaking the article that Netanyahu wanted to keep the gaza economy on brink of collapse list some facts fucking idiot

It's called you work hard, you promote peace, and you dont try to wage war with your neighbors every time you turn around.

Israel occupies gaza and west bank for the last time! They want to purposely keep them at brink, Israel wants their state to be Jewish dominated so they will never negotiate quit bullshitting, and judea and Samaria was not judea and Samaria until Jews came to that land , you wanna call it judea and Samaria or west bank whatever Palestinians live in that land the land doesn't cry for Jews to step on the dirt :D

Another lie Palestinians aren't capable of waging war your getting out of control now

Another lie Palestinians aren't capable of waging war your getting out of control now

Oh so peace broke out in the middle east? Good to know.

Oh so peace broke out in the middle east? Good to know.

Typical response ingnored half of the facts, you didn't know how to respond to my first two comments so you ignore them, you lost the discussion. Your absurd arguments About Palestinians being able to wage war is over the top and shouldn't be discussed so again made sense out of you

Hey...............even the Muslims don't believe the Quaran is the actual Word of God, because it states quite plainly that most of what is in it were quotes from Mohammed.

Hey...............even the Muslims don't believe the Quaran is the actual Word of God, because it states quite plainly that most of what is in it were quotes from Mohammed.

Another islamophobe? Lol only in your mind Muslims don't believe the Koran is Gods word

Another islamophobe? Lol only in your mind Muslims don't believe the Koran is Gods word

Actually no. I've been looking into Islam and their religion ever since 2001, because I feel it's better to understand something rather than just being afraid of it.

BTW............look sometime into how the Quaran was composed. Mohammed was illiterate, and after his death, his followers got together and wanted to put down a book of all his sayings and quotes.

In order for a quote or saying to be written down, it had to be witnessed as being actually said by Mohammed by no less than 2 witnesses.

Actually no. I've been looking into Islam and their religion ever since 2001, because I feel it's better to understand something rather than just being afraid of it.

BTW............look sometime into how the Quaran was composed. Mohammed was illiterate, and after his death, his followers got together and wanted to put down a book of all his sayings and quotes.

In order for a quote or saying to be written down, it had to be witnessed as being actually said by Mohammed by no less than 2 witnesses.

Wrong Koran is divine. And of course you read it after 2001 to find anything you felt contradicted your thoughts and rejected it. So now you don't know wack

No....he preached what was in the Koran and what God told him to preach that's why his quotes sound similiar, and he didn't write the Koran how would he know how a sperm becomes in a womb, and How would he know the universe is expanding? In the Koran it says God is expanding the universe so please try harder next time this is rubbish

No....he preached what was in the Koran and what God told him to preach that's why his quotes sound similiar, and he didn't write the Koran how would he know how a sperm becomes in a womb, and How would he know the universe is expanding? In the Koran it says God is expanding the universe so please try harder next time this is rubbish

I have written a piece on Muhammad's so called knowledge of the womb, it is a few pages back on this thread. It explains there was such knowledge in the world long before Muhammad's time. As for the quran saying the universe is expanding, Which translation are you using? because its ambiguous at best. Here are the most well known translations of the verse you refer to.

51:47
Pickthall- We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).

Yusuf Ali- With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of space.

Hilali-Khan- With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.

Shakir- And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample.

Sher Ali- And WE have built the heavens with Our own hands, and, verily, WE have vast powers.

Khalifa- We constructed the sky with our hands, and we will continue to expand it.

Arberry- And heaven -- We built it with might, and We extend it wide.

Palmer- And the heaven - we have built it with might, and, verily, we do surely give it ample space!

Rodwell -And the Heaven - with our hands have we built it up, and given it its expanse;

Sale -We have built the heaven with might; and we have given [it] a large extent:

I have written a piece on Muhammad's so called knowledge of the womb, it is a few pages back on this thread. It explains there was such knowledge in the world long before Muhammad's time. As for the quran saying the universe is expanding, Which translation are you using? because its ambiguous at best. Here are the most well known translations of the verse you refer to.

Pickthall- We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).

Yusuf Ali- With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of space.

Hilali-Khan- With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.

Shakir- And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample.

Sher Ali- And WE have built the heavens with Our own hands, and, verily, WE have vast powers.

Khalifa- We constructed the sky with our hands, and we will continue to expand it.

Palmer- And the heaven - we have built it with might, and, verily, we do surely give it ample space!

Rodwell -And the Heaven - with our hands have we built it up, and given it its expanse;

Sale -We have built the heaven with might; and we have given [it] a large extent:

Read it in Arabic it's very clear? And what proof? No one knew that at the time you guys are a fuckin joke

Koran is read in Arabic I thought you were an expert on the Koran but you haven't read it in Arabic? Looooolllll you fool

Koran is read in Arabic I thought you were an expert on the Koran but you haven't read it in Arabic? Looooolllll you fool

If you can read Arabic, maybe you can translate verse 51.47 for us.

I do not believe the Muslim excuse that you cannot know what is in the quran unless you can read Arabic. I compare many translations, and I think I can have a pretty good idea what the quran says. If not then what about all the so called muslims who cannot read Arabic.

Presumably they follow a doctrine they cannot know, and by your logic it is muslim converts who are fools for following a religion they cannot understand.

If you can read Arabic, maybe you can translate verse 51.47 for us.

I do not believe the Muslim excuse that you cannot know what is in the quran unless you can read Arabic. I compare many translations, and I think I can have a pretty good idea what the quran says. If not then what about all the so called muslims who cannot read Arabic.

Presumably they follow a doctrine they cannot know, and by your logic it is muslim converts who are fools for following a religion they cannot understand.

And it is We Who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Qur'an, 51:47)

Forum List

Back