🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Vatican full of Nazis?

Straw man argument and very very poor one. I would say about 95% of Jewish Americans place American Interests well above Israeli interest. Case in point. Whether Obama is pro-Israel or not there were serious, and still present doubts, about his support of Israel! Yet there were none surrounding McCain. Yet 3/4 of the Jews voted for Obama, more than the Latino vote! If Jewish Americans cared more about Israel than the US then they would have voted for McCain hands down, but they didn't. So take your questioning of the Jewish American's loyalty to America and shove it up your ass!

I didnt say Jewish Americans buddy , I said Americans. This military action set upon by the Current Israeli Government is not in the USs better interests. It inflames the entire area at a time that we are all tied up militarily already. It could very easily start a world war. I suspect the Republican leadership in this country wants a WWIII to make Obama look bad. Party over country seems to be how they opperate nowadays.

You are the one who implied the only other choice was to give them milk and cookies.

Do you care at all about those starving children?

Was it the right thing for the Current Government of Israel to do?

Can you hate the religion, but love many of its followers?

This is your own thread question.

Now you submitt you hate the Muslim religion.
First I am not a big fan of any religion (with the exception of Buddhist) and I have stated that many times. Yet Islam is the least tolerant these days, so I tend not to like that one the most.
Second, that trend was inspired by one of my best friends dating back to highschool. He is an Shia Iraqi American, in which his family immigrated to America to escape Sadam's Shia persecution. He joined the marines shortly after the invasion and is still their by choice! I respect and love him more than most people!

I dont hate ANY religion, religion is merely peoples Ideas. I posted a poem on here called "the Idea" if you need edification on my views on Ideas. Go read it.
Please! You an ignorant Jew hating coward!

You are mad at the Jena 6 for taking the law into their own hands when the law refused to take care of them yet had NO concern for black kids getting their asses kicked. Why?
:offtopic:

A half dozen black youths kick the shit out of 1 white youth! They beat him when he was unconscious! Was the charges of attempt of murder excessive, maybe! However, when these so called black leaders ascended to this small town they made no mention that these youths were wrong it beating a white kid to a bloody plump! That is what I had a problem with. The black kids were made out of be victims, when they were anything but!

Because you are the type of person who uses who people are to deside wether you back the truth. I back the truth no matter who the people are. That is why this Current government of Isreal should be taken to task by the world. Just like Bush and team will be.
LOL, you back the truth like the KKK backs the NAACP! :lol:

I didnt say Jewish Americans buddy , I said Americans. This military action set upon by the Current Israeli Government is not in the USs better interests. It inflames the entire area at a time that we are all tied up militarily already. It could very easily start a world war. I suspect the Republican leadership in this country wants a WWIII to make Obama look bad. Party over country seems to be how they opperate nowadays.

Neither is backing the Dafur refugees, so should America so fuck you to them! Neither was in retrospect protecting the Afghanis against the Soviets, but should we have said fuck you to them. Neither was helping the Kosvoians against the Serbians, but should we have said fuck you to them! See a coward, does whats popular, other's do what's right.

You are a coward, since you are so afraid of Islamic terrorist that you think if you do whatever they want then they will leave you alone! Cowards usually work that way!

Neither is backing the Dafur refugees, so should America so fuck you to them! Neither was in retrospect protecting the Afghanis against the Soviets, but should we have said fuck you to them. Neither was helping the Kosvoians against the Serbians, but should we have said fuck you to them! See a coward, does whats popular, other's do what's right.

You are a coward, since you are so afraid of Islamic terrorist that you think if you do whatever they want then they will leave you alone! Cowards usually work that way!

Hahahaqhaahahah.

yeah right, whos team has been backing fear for a decade now.

Did you support Clinton when he went into the Balkans?

We backed the Afgans against the soviets and look what that Idea got us. The whole reason was to fight Russia not help the Afgans, look where that got us?

BTW the position Im taking on this is the truthfull position and there are jews who agree with me.

Your sig talks about not liking government yet you back the Current Israeli government without question, will you do the same with Obama?

Yes, the US prohibits transfer of food and medical supplies except at approved check points using proper documentation. So it isn't that different. Both countries are placing a barrier because the inhabitants of another country are acting in a manner they don't like. In Gaza's case they put up the barrier (and so did Egypt, btw) because Hamas won elections and booted Fatah out...so Fatah no longer provided security. Hamas is pretty well accepted as a terrorist group. Interesting to note that Hamas is not firing rockets into Egypt.

Well, the thing is Israel prevents transfer of food and midcal supplies even at approved checkpoints, and not even the UN can get documentation Israel considers as proper. If a transfer a bunch of Antbiotics from Germany to Mexico via the US as an employee of the UN, I will not have the slightest problem with getting through into Mexico. This was and is not the case for Gaza.
Whats happening in Gaza is more reminicient of the Berlin Blockade.
Of course Hamas does not lob rockets into Egypt. A) Their charter does not call for action against egypt, B) the were not elected to lob rockets into egypt and c) picking another fight when one barely cannot win the first one is totally nuts.

"Americans always do the right thing, after they tried everything else"

Winston Churchill

How I wish this were not so true.

I have hope , maybe they realize we tried everything else already.

The Egyptians have short memories. Remember when the Israelis made 300 Egyptian POW's and Palestinian first dig their own grave then murdered them? This was of course the largest 'one time' slaughter of POW's by the Israelis, during the 1967 war, over 1000 Egyptian POWs were executed by the Israelis.
No, we don't 'remember that' because it didn't happen, nor was 1,000 others executed.

And don't bother linking the Egyptian source that makes the claim, the jews have just as many sources saying it's bullshit, a view shared by the Egyptian gov which also admits it never happened.

Well, the thing is Israel prevents transfer of food and midcal supplies even at approved checkpoints, and not even the UN can get documentation Israel considers as proper. If a transfer a bunch of Antbiotics from Germany to Mexico via the US as an employee of the UN, I will not have the slightest problem with getting through into Mexico. This was and is not the case for Gaza.
Whats happening in Gaza is more reminicient of the Berlin Blockade.
Of course Hamas does not lob rockets into Egypt. A) Their charter does not call for action against egypt, B) the were not elected to lob rockets into egypt and c) picking another fight when one barely cannot win the first one is totally nuts.
The blockade allowed food and medical supplies to prevent a humanitarian crisis. Even now, when they are warring, Israel has been suspending fighting to allow aid through.

The blockade allowed food and medical supplies to prevent a humanitarian crisis. Even now, when they are warring, Israel has been suspending fighting to allow aid through.

Gaza was a humanitarian crisis before the current incursion. That's like someone working now to prevent the sinking of the Titanic.

Last edited:

That's because you aren't interested in reality and you know the answer doesn't fit with your paradigm.

BTW, I agree that the territories are perceived as a "humanitarian" problem, but is it really one that Israel is supposed to resolve. Why do you think Jordan wouldn't take them in...they're jordanian, after all.... same as Israel took in the Falasha.

That's because you aren't interested in reality and you know the answer doesn't fit with your paradigm.

No, its because I already know the answer, but thanks for your "insight" into what I'm interested in. Unbelievably keen.

Just for s&g's, please indulge me: what is my paradigm?

Do you often wonder what you already know?

Last edited:
Palistinians said that three days after the blockade all Palistinians would starve. I haven't noticed that they have. It's possible that they should have thought out their decision to put Hamas in charge.

No, its because I already know the answer, but thanks for your "insight" into what I'm interested in. Unbelievably keen.

Just for s&g's, please indulge me: what is my paradigm?

Do you often wonder what you already know?

Perhaps it's that your answers are overly precious and intentionally vague. If that's the case, then you shouldn't wonder why people might not *get* what you might wish to convey.

Perhaps it's that your answers are overly precious and intentionally vague. If that's the case, then you shouldn't wonder why people might not *get* what you know or don't know.

so in absence of information, you merely attribute the worst possible intentions and paradigm to me?

What part of "no" is too vague for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back