Is there a biologist in the house?

Because Jackson is at the inquiry for the purpose to be asked questions that may pertain to her job. Knowing what a woman is may come before the court, especially with Transgender men cheating at sports.
Nope, she calls upon a biologist to detail the identity.

Nope, she calls upon a biologist to detail the identity.
Nope. That's not what she said. You are lying. She said she didn't know because she wasn't a biologist. It's on tape. You can't lie about this. And, if she's that stupid that she can't answer, she doesn't have the brains or qualifications to be a Supreme Court Justice. You don't have to call a veterinarian to define a dog. You should know what a dog is. Harvard must be a really bad school if she can't explain what a woman is. But, you believe all women should be believed. LOL!!!

Nope. That's not what she said. You are lying. She said she didn't know because she wasn't a biologist. It's on tape. You can't lie about this. And, if she's that stupid that she can't answer, she doesn't have the brains or qualifications to be a Supreme Court Justice. You don't have to call a veterinarian to define a dog. You should know what a dog is. Harvard must be a really bad school if she can't explain what a woman is. But, you believe all women should be believed. LOL!!!

Little kids can pick out who boys and girls are better than she can. Can you just picture the conversation if she was a doctor helping a woman give birth to a baby?

Woman: Is it a boy or a girl?
Her: (I forgot her name) It's a,.. well,.. it's a baby! XD

Because Jackson is at the inquiry for the purpose to be asked questions that may pertain to her job. Knowing what a woman is may come before the court, especially with Transgender men cheating at sports.

And Title IX, which frequently comes up at the SCOTUS level. Jackson inadvertently invalidated Title IX with her embarrassing response, since women's athletics cannot be protected if the participants can't be defined as women.

Women's rights and feminism as concepts are dead if Jackson is right.

As I said elsewhere, she's the first black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court because she's a black woman, mind you, who says she can't define what a woman is because she's a black woman who's not a biologist.

The manifestly ironic and staggering stupidity is strong in this one.

How can we possibly think "first black woman Justice" is a wonderful, historic milestone if "woman" means nothing in particular?

In today's world most people would be like what else do you got when back when I was a kid going to school it wasn't rocket science, it was one or the other. I really miss those days.
And still, people attacked and ostracized people for their differences.

Don't be silly---first thing that one is taught as a lawyer is not to ask questions that you don't know the answer to when in cross examination. Apparently the Senator knows and it is just Jackson that doesn't. Follow up should be to ask her is she knows what Black means since she was only chosen because she is a black woman--maybe she could get atleast half of it right, but I have my doubts.

How can she possibly know she's black if she doesn't know she's a woman? THEY'RE BOTH CAUSED BY GENETICS. Are racial genetics rock-solid and immutable, but sex genetics optional?

That's as dumb as her answer. What was loaded about it? All she had to say is she has two X chromosomes. But, that would not progress the tearing down of our society to further the Marxist Oligarch's plans to take over the U.S., the world and destroy our Constitutional Republic.

So now the standard is that Supreme Court nominees don't have to answer any questions that are "loaded", ie. any questions asked by committee members from the opposition party? Can you imagine how short Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings would have been if he could have just said, "That's a loaded question, I don't have to answer"?

Forum List

Back