Is there a biologist in the house?

Do I look bisexual to yous?

1648159833098.png

Actually you kinda' look like the next likely candidate for USMB's woman of the month.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

yes, but I don't want to insult anyone.
This is the core of the problem.

if stating a factually true statement is “insulting”, and you cowardly pander to the illogically hurt feelings… and then attack those who state the truth? then you’re admittedly being completely wrong just so your fellow woke don’t outcast you..

There is perhaps only one person in Washington, and perhaps the entire planet, that really does not know what a woman is

1648160248115.png

The rest of the poor bastards have to pretend not to know because so as to camouflage their indefensible and half retarded wokeness. But if they give the proper definition of a woman, then they become a small minded bigot like the rest of those on planet earth with some measure of sanity.

At least to get on the Supreme Court.

This is the core of the problem.

if stating a factually true statement is “insulting”, and you cowardly pander to the illogically hurt feelings… and then attack those who state the truth? then you’re admittedly being completely wrong just so your fellow woke don’t outcast you..
My idea of a woman doesn't contain much if anything flattering so I normally never answer if ever ask.

Forum List

Back