Is There a Con Man in the Oval Office?

I keep asking myself: why Syria? Why now?

No war in America history has ever been opposed by 71% of the citizens, or 75% of the military.

That’s how absurd and unnecessary this potential war is.

Then, when you realize Obama has had so many scandals and failures to hide, war is the perfect cover story to mask the most disastrous record in modern presidential history.
Obama is a desperate man. He has to cover-up the truth.

We have a CON MAN in the White House.

The sad thing is…it’s working.

The media headlines should be about the massive IRS scandal ordered by the Obama administration and aimed at Tea Parties, Obama critics, and GOP donors. Because it’s no longer in the headlines…because of Syria hogging the media spotlight…no one is mentioning that the IRS attacks on conservative leaders and groups changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

In other words,I believe that Obama used the IRS to fix the election.
Without IRS attacks, intimidation, and interference, Tea Party groups would have had the same influence as 2010 -- when their raging energy and passionate “fire and brimstone” led directly to the biggest Republican Congressional landslide in modern history.
Does anyone doubt that?

Obama used the IRS to fix the presidential election. Instead of massive Tea Party rallies and record-setting fundraising for conservative candidates, Tea Parties were busy being distracted, hounded, harassed, and intimidated by the IRS.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. Our country was hijacked due to the efforts of government employees trying to protect their own cushy lifetime jobs, bloated salaries, obscene pensions, and their biggest defender and protector Barack Obama.
Think I’m wrong? Evidently the IRS officials don’t.

Read more: Is there a con man in the Oval Office? | Fox News

The "party of responsibility" is quick to blame anyone and everyone except Mitt Romney for his disaster of a campaign.

He was a con man back with Solyndra, Fast and Furious and Benghazi's cover up. A zebra can't change his stripes.

No war in America history has ever been opposed by 71% of the citizens, or 75% of the military.

Then, when you realize Obama has had so many scandals and failures to hide, war is the perfect cover story to mask the most disastrous record in modern presidential history.

The media headlines should be about the massive IRS scandal ordered by the Obama administration and aimed at Tea Parties, Obama critics, and GOP donors. Because it’s no longer in the headlines…because of Syria hogging the media spotlight…no one is mentioning that the IRS attacks on conservative leaders and groups changed the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

Without IRS attacks, intimidation, and interference, Tea Party groups would have had the same influence as 2010 -- when their raging energy and passionate “fire and brimstone” led directly to the biggest Republican Congressional landslide in modern history.
Does anyone doubt that?

Obama used the IRS to fix the presidential election. Instead of massive Tea Party rallies and record-setting fundraising for conservative candidates, Tea Parties were busy being distracted, hounded, harassed, and intimidated by the IRS.

Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. Our country was hijacked due to the efforts of government employees trying to protect their own cushy lifetime jobs, bloated salaries, obscene pensions, and their biggest defender and protector Barack Obama.

Stupid people voted for him...what does one expect? And YES *I* mean it. STUPID PEOPLE.

No; it's called, "Corruption".
The only reasons to attack Syria are to support Israel and to increase American arms industry profits.
I'll give you a pound to a pinch of shit, Obama is being paid off by both.
Of course, Obama isn't the first and won't be the last corrupt bastard in that office.

That's where we're still gravitating.

So, do something about it.

If the acorn can produce an oak tree; a single man can start a movement to eradicate corruption from American politics.

I've been posting on internet forums since 2008 and have done a lot of it with altogether over 47,000 posts. No man can buck the system.

Is There a Con Man in the Oval Office? Yes, I noticed it about 5 years ago.
*Hugely*. WE tried to warn the populace...RACE to elect Obama as something NEW was ON...BUSH Derrangement Syndrome was at all-time highs...and still residuals We see......Thing is? Obama's spew isn't NEW...It's over 100 years old...BUT a Minstral FACE...as Democrats race to elect the *FIRST BLACK* to orifice...NOW they will RACE to elect the FIRST WOMAN...FORGET for one moment that NEITHER are good choices and will DESTROY this Republic...As Obama is well on his way to doing.

Leftists applaud.

Sometimes wars are sudden but often it takes years for them to develop. Throughout the 1930's most Americans disapproved of any involvement in a European war. The few that spoke out against the rise of Nazi Germany were ignored. However, as events unfolded public opinion changed. Whether opinions in the US regarding Syria changes depends a lot on what occurs in Syria.

It doesn't hurt that the Dems' media cohorts are trying to nudge public opinion one way or another to fit their agenda.
What agenda are you referring to?

Sometimes wars are sudden but often it takes years for them to develop. Throughout the 1930's most Americans disapproved of any involvement in a European war. The few that spoke out against the rise of Nazi Germany were ignored. However, as events unfolded public opinion changed. Whether opinions in the US regarding Syria changes depends a lot on what occurs in Syria.

It doesn't hurt that the Dems' media cohorts are trying to nudge public opinion one way or another to fit their agenda.
Wake up numbnutz. It's all over these boards. Are YOU really that dense?

It's so secret, they can't tell you since Obama hasn't told them.

Does anyone doubt that?

Read more: Is there a con man in the Oval Office? | Fox News < < < < <

I keep telling you people why but you don't listen.

We already know why. Its a massive deflection ploy and it may be working. If people would only pay attention they would see right through this scam.
by watching MurdochTV like you? ROFL. I thought you people claimed their ratings rule? Well then, they're getting the same rw kool aid :alcoholic: that you're getting.

Last edited:

Does anyone doubt that?

The "party of responsibility" is quick to blame anyone and everyone except Mitt Romney for his disaster of a campaign.

Responsibility for anything is sorely lacking in DC, we know the Dems are definitely the party of "No Responsibility". Thanks for backing up the claim. ;)

Does anyone doubt that?

Responsibility for anything is sorely lacking in DC, we know the Dems are definitely the party of "No Responsibility". Thanks for backing up the claim. ;)

Pfft. Whatever loser.

Here it is 10 months after Romney's ass kicking and the right wing loons are still trying to spin his defeat.

Thank goodness he left , Bush left office in 2009. It was so nice getting the con man out of their. After 8 yrs of him and his cohort cheney.

Forum List

Back