Zone1 Is there a God?

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Darn right there is, we're blessed with far too much beauty. People, I don't know, we're an interesting bunch. Figure we'll live longer than Dinosaurs? Anyway, if you look you'll see signals, all the time. Good graces, sometimes not, but you grow. A level of balance. Up and down, opposites, probably because it must be.

Good graces; like my place in 2014, which was struck by a flash flood. There's a large covert directly behind my property corner, in the backyard, it's all downhill from there. Anyway, the developer/city only dumped a little rock in the bed on top,, and it was nearly level too. 10 minutes of hail required 160 hrs. my labor with hand tools, for cleanup and improvements. The 300L ft. of rock wall I had already built in my back yard laughed at it, water squirted out of it 4' (OMG!) at least, but sand everywhere. Even with that labor, there just wasn't enough rock to fix what was coming.

Next to that covert is a BA lot of which 70% is vacant. Doesn't make sense for the owners to use it, there's a BA easement for the city's and developer's puss near attempts to account for the covert. Anyway, open my gate I'm there. New neighbors with many 100s K to blow (Californians☺) on their new house and toys, were to have their place landscaped. Their property is primarily boulders and rock. Good graces I didn't have that problem (post holes, hand tools, BA lot), but again, I'm downhill so 1000s of years of sand, clay and small rock, Develops hard pan, but I'll take it. It's all rock and clay above me.

So in 2016, which was two years following my improvements from/for flood, a landscape company cleared the rock from the top of the new folk's property, which landed in the empty lot near the covert run. They didn't know what to do with it. Nice big stuff, hand size too, jagged, makes things tight. Enough rock to fill 1/4 acre. So I asked, and they gave the thumbs up. That almost literally fell onto my lap. Getting rock to the area would otherwise be near impossible by hand, it's a steep climb, rocks are heavy. I'm strong, but only 155 lbs., and the only way to get there is with a wheel barrel. Three at a time, and 100-300 feet from my truck, uphill.

I built channels and a levee with it, 4-6 feet wide x 330 long. Wasn't that bad, maybe 35 hours with hand tools. Good graces, because the covert ran heavily for 3 months straight that winter. I couldn't believe it, basically a creek from the BA hills on the other side of the road. Below my property line left trenches 3.5' wide and deep, my place would have been demolished; insurance doesn't cover outside for starts, we couldn't have lived there, the house was 75% my worth. That was the first time in 16 years I witnessed a drop of water spill from that covert pipe, and it's run almost every year since. Before the improvement we got some water under the house, but even with the run 50' away from the house, there's no longer a drop. Didn't expect that. I don't belong to a religion, don't feel the need to. But IMO, if you think you can or can't see something, think again, most humans can't even see past the indoctrination on the TV, when we should be looking elsewhere.

I literally channel the water to the Mayor's place :abgg2q.jpg: known her since 5th grade. They have the next pipe down, it's bigly, and an eye-sore too. Figures the developer actually developed that area.

No one is defying God's will. God gave people free determination over themselves. That was God's will. He guides and instructs us, but only if we are willing to listen.
You believe that oppressive governments and apparatuses allow free will to reign supreme? Most of these entities exist wthout even a challenger to their power. We.are living in the post-capitaist, even democratic world. The post-WWII period was one in which the West dominated and it will be coming to an end soon. The new normal values wielded by so many in power is going to be closer to hell on earth than we can imagine. Many other once free natuons have already experiencing this rapid shift for years, America is next.

There have been men who have claimed to see the God of the Bible. History bears out that Jesus actually existed and he and his mother claimed that he was the very Son of God the Father in the flesh. Some have witnessed the miracles of Jesus and others bore record of his resurrection from the dead. Today we rely on the testimony of these witnesses but God has given us a more sure witness to know that he exists and that Jesus was the Christ. That witness is the Holy Ghost.

John 14:15-17,26
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Acts 19:1-6
1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John’s baptism.
4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

By the laying on of hands of one who bears the Melchizedek priesthood, one can receive the gift of the Holy Ghost after being baptized. The gift of the Holy Ghost can be a constant companion in your life if you live worthy of it and not chase it away through iniquity. By the power of the Holy Ghost you can know in your mind and heart that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. I bear witness through the gift of the Holy Ghost that God lives and loves each one of us and that Jesus is the Christ our Savior who can forgive you of your sins. I bear this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Forum List

Back