Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

I would say simply that if one parent is a US citizen, the child is. If the parent is in the limbo period of immigrating here and waiting the 3-5 years before they can apply for US citizenship, if they provide their permanent residence card when the child is born, the child will become a US citizen when the parent does. If the parents do not become citizens but remain here, the child can apply for citizenship at 18.

Or we can just keep what we have now, and it's fine.

It is treasonous for piece of subhuman shit such as yourself to openly take the side of foreign invaders, against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans. That is the very definition of treason. To act in accordance with that exactly meets the definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Why is there a "side"? Most of us came from immigrants. My dad was an immigrant. He also served in the US Army during WWII. I encountered lots of Hispanics when I was in the service, some of whom joined up specifically to earn citizenship. I'd have trusted those guys with my life. (As opposed to Mormons I encountered during my time in service, who were the most smile in your face stab you in the back mother fuckers I ever met in my life.)

The reason why we have undocumented immigrants is that the system is fucked up. We don't allow for unskilled labor to come in for the jobs no one really wants to do. We do allow for skilled labor that actually displaces Americans who might owe a shitload of college debt. This isn't a bug, it's a design feature by the One Percent, who are the real "enemy" who don't care about Americans.

I’m curious, do you believe the U.S. constitution was written for the soul purpose of protecting and benefiting Americans?
We had not had being an international PR agency imposed upon us at the time of the writing

I don't know about yours, but all my immigrant ancestors came here legally, in accordance with whatever laws and policies, if any, were in effect at the time, assimilated into whatever society they found here, and strove to be honest, productive, contributing members of society.

Here's the problem with that. The standard through most of the 19th century was, "You got here, you were in." Let's go back to that? Oh, wait, no, too many brown people showing up now....

Hispanic immigrants are hard working, honest, productive and contributing members of society, unlike these guys.

upload_2020-3-3_19-53-7.jpeg

"Would you like to hear another testament of utter bullshit?"

It is willfully dishonest to compare legitimate immigrants to the invading foreign criminal filth that you defend, and an indefensible and uncalled-for insult against every legitimate immigrant.

Again, most of them are hard working, and they don't even show up on your doorstep trying to convert you or anything.

But please tell us how not racist you are, Bob, that never gets old.

I don't know about yours, but all my immigrant ancestors came here legally, in accordance with whatever laws and policies, if any, were in effect at the time, assimilated into whatever society they found here, and strove to be honest, productive, contributing members of society.

Here's the problem with that. The standard through most of the 19th century was, "You got here, you were in." Let's go back to that? Oh, wait, no, too many brown people showing up now....

Hispanic immigrants are hard working, honest, productive and contributing members of society, unlike these guys.

View attachment 310154
"Would you like to hear another testament of utter bullshit?"

It is willfully dishonest to compare legitimate immigrants to the invading foreign criminal filth that you defend, and an indefensible and uncalled-for insult against every legitimate immigrant.

Again, most of them are hard working, and they don't even show up on your doorstep trying to convert you or anything.

But please tell us how not racist you are, Bob, that never gets old.
Criminals do frequently “work hard” at their criminality.

Criminals do frequently “work hard” at their criminality.

Well, let's look at that.

They do jobs most of us don't want to do. They contribute to our economy, which is why you get to eat off clean dishes at a restaurant and eat a cheap salad with your meal.

And others, as bizarre as it is, work hard to defend criminals and criminality, even if they're not criminals themselves; though in this case, to assume that he's not himself a criminal would be foolish.

Oh, Bob. Just reported you.

You have neither read nor understood the statute. Jurisdiction is a key word in law.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a)a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b)a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c)a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d)a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e)a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f)a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g)a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
(h)a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.
(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, § 301, 66 Stat. 235; Pub. L. 89–770, Nov. 6, 1966, 80 Stat. 1322; Pub. L. 92–584, §§ 1, 3, Oct. 27, 1972, 86 Stat. 1289; Pub. L. 95–432, §§ 1, 3, Oct. 10, 1978, 92 Stat. 1046; Pub. L. 99–653, § 12, Nov. 14, 1986, 100 Stat. 3657; Pub. L. 103–416, title I, § 101(a), Oct. 25, 1994, 108 Stat. 4306.)

We The People who can read the document are glad to inform your white wanker feelings to piss off.

Ted Cruz is Canadian and malinaia trump fucked her family into our country.

Deal with it.

Read the OP Gustavo and Miguel.
Then piss yourselves....and reply.

Well, let's look at that.

They do jobs most of us don't want to do. They contribute to our economy, which is why you get to eat off clean dishes at a restaurant and eat a cheap salad with your meal.

Oh, Bob. Just reported you.
to who?....the Vice-Principal?.....

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment
Lobby all you want. It would take a Constitutional Amendment to change it.

Melanie still fucked her family here.
That's awesome...you often tell us we become better with more immigrants.
Do we become better when taxpayer dependent brown people dropping litters of more needy filth in our laps or better when wealthy, self sufficient immigrants join us?

Do we become better when taxpayer dependent brown people dropping litters of more needy filth in our laps or better when wealthy, self sufficient immigrants join us?
Does that change the fact that they were fucked into our country?
Does that change the fact that they were fucked by their daughter into our country?

No.

Does that change the fact that they were fucked into our country?

Does that change the fact that they were fucked by their daughter into our country?

No.

That's how Trump got her to move to DC from NYC.
Hey look everyone...just like that the Left doesn't LOVE and champion anything and everything immoral and indecent....WTF?

Hey look everyone...just like that the Left doesn't LOVE and champion anything and everything immoral and indecent....WTF?
We now should embrace fucking a family into our country?

is that your white feeling matter point?

The Know Nothing panic point about "anchor babies" is an ignorant myth.

anchor baby​

[ ang-ker bey-bee ]
noun Disparaging and Offensive.
a term used to refer to a baby born to an undocumented mother in a country where the baby becomes a citizen at birth, especially when the birth is planned to facilitate eventual legal residency for the family.

anchor baby​

[ ang-ker bey-bee ]
noun Disparaging and Offensive.
a term used to refer to a baby born to an undocumented mother in a country where the baby becomes a citizen at birth, especially when the birth is planned to facilitate eventual legal residency for the family.

It doesn't work like that, idiot.

Forum List

Back