Is There A Solution To Racism? Will It EVER Stop?

Holly (IDS)

Rookie
Dec 3, 2014
Hi, my name is Holly and I'm doing a school project on what I've learned in my class and I need your help!!! PLEASE keep ALL your responses and comments clean and educated so I can turn your feedback into my professor.
What are your opinions on how we can stop racism or even deal with it better?

A good start would be ending state sanctioned racism and the media's never ending hammering of the subject as though it truly is that big of a deal.

As long as the term "race" exists, and as long as people use it, the phenomenon of race conjured by that definition will help to perpetuate racism. It is the belief in race that makes people racist. If you don't believe in race you cannot be a racist.

You have as much chance of stopping racism as you do with thinking you can "change the climate"

but some people really do think they are g-d or something and they can wave this magic wand and, WALLA

Racism is build on a three legged stool: Hate, Fear & Ignorance. Look up the definitions of these words:

Prejudice
Bigotry
Stereotype
Scapegoat
Ethnocentrism
Culture shock
Social Psychology

Doing so will provide context.

They will never be a total stop of racism. No matter what race it is.
But in this case it is a far left political agenda being drummed up to make it look more like a race thing.

One theory I have is that racism may be a genetic thing. In that case the answer would be no.

But in this case it is a far left political agenda being drummed up to make it look more like a race thing.

Oh? Gee, thanks so much for sharing. I'm sure someone, somewhere found your opinion helpful - maybe.

Hi, my name is Holly and I'm doing a school project on what I've learned in my class and I need your help!!! PLEASE keep ALL your responses and comments clean and educated so I can turn your feedback into my professor.
What are your opinions on how we can stop racism or even deal with it better?

Retards will always be here. So no, there will never be a stop to it

Oh? Gee, thanks so much for sharing. I'm sure someone, somewhere found your opinion helpful - maybe.

Have you actually seen real factual proof of white police racism or just political talk?
All I have seen is political talk.

Have you actually seen real factual proof of white police racism or just political talk?

What is factual proof of racism? Like a note that someone carries that says "I hate minorities" or something?

What is factual proof of racism? Like a note that someone carries that says "I hate minorities" or something?

Videos, court cases..........

Videos of what? What does the video have to include to show without a doubt racism?

I have. I grew up with it.

Videos of what? What does the video have to include to show without a doubt racism?

Actual confrontations and the exchanges encountered.
If some of the witness had recorded the exchange on their cell phones there would be proof of what really happened with Wilson and Brown.

How long ago was that?
I grew up with real racism too but it was in the 50's

How long ago was that?
I grew up with real racism too but it was in the 50's
Much more recently than the 50's. 80's and 90's

If some of the witness had recorded the exchange on their cell phones there would be proof of what really happened with Wilson and Brown.

See how difficult your request is? You asked for proof of racism and when asked what would prove racism you say "videos" but racism is a thought no video would tell you if someone is racist or not unless they flat out said "I hate Minorities, they are less than the White race"

But because no one except a select few will ever admit that you are basically asking for a unicorn.

Unless of course, you would like another crack at an explanation

See how difficult your request is? You asked for proof of racism and when asked what would prove racism you say "videos" but racism is a thought no video would tell you if someone is racist or not unless they flat out said "I hate Minorities, they are less than the White race"

But because no one except a select few will ever admit that you are basically asking for a unicorn.

You are using excuses.
Racism is not a thought it's about hate and ignorance for another race.
Until the black community stops the black on black crimes, nothing will get done or happen and that is not racism.

You are using excuses.
Racism is not a thought it's about hate and ignorance for another race.

So then tell me what has to be on the video to show without a doubt racism. 3rd times a charm and since you dont make excuses I'm sure you'll be more specific this time.

Until the black community stops the black on black crimes, nothing will get done or happen and that is not racism.

So you are going with the blacks made whites hate them theory. See? That hood is slipping off more and more with every question

Forum List

Back