Is There A Solution To Racism? Will It EVER Stop?

You said that body language was the same in all cultures, that our responses to people wearing HOODIES is totally VISUAL not CULTURAL you idiot. I never said Asians don't smile. Gads you are truly an imbecile.

I spanked you, again. And I will continue to do so as long as you blab ignorant stupidities across the board. DON'T TALK ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. It just annoys everybody who is exposed to your blathering. If you insist on taking on concepts that are OBVIOUSLY way above your pay grade, do yourself a favor and google the topic before you make an ass of yourself.
It is visual moron.
You said that body language was the same in all cultures, that our responses to people wearing HOODIES is totally VISUAL not CULTURAL you idiot. I never said Asians don't smile. Gads you are truly an imbecile.

I spanked you, again. And I will continue to do so as long as you blab ignorant stupidities across the board. DON'T TALK ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. It just annoys everybody who is exposed to your blathering. If you insist on taking on concepts that are OBVIOUSLY way above your pay grade, do yourself a favor and google the topic before you make an ass of yourself.
I dont have the strength to make it more simple for you.

Obviously you see the body language.

But your stupid premise was that it wasn't cultural, it was just visual.

Which, as is true with most of the retardisms you release on the long suffering posters of usmb, doesn't even make sense.

One theory I have is that racism may be a genetic thing. In that case the answer would be no.
I don't think racism is a genetic thing or even could be. I think racism is only taught to people. We learn it as a small child. If we could educate more people about racism and its damage to the world, then I think we could greatly reduce or solve A LOT of racism.

Well here is my theory. Man has long been influenced by first appearances. Why would race be any different? You see a man walking down the street. Depending on what he is wearing you assign a categorically defined status to this man. If he is in a suit and tie you automatically assign a higher status to him. if he has on a hoodie its a lower status. One could argue this is cultural but its not. There are visual signs given off by people and others rank them based on those signs. This is a very simple example as other factors do come into play be the point is that its all visual. Its how we evolved. The guy that couldn't tell a fellow tribesman from a enemy tribesman ended up with a stone axe in his skull and did not live to pass on his genes. People have developed the instinct to discern out of the need to survive.
But it shouldn't be that. We shouldn't immediately stereotype people and put them into certain categories or groups. We are ALL human and it shouldn't matter what color ur skin is or what origin u are. There is NOT one person that is ANY BETTER than the next person of the same race or even a different race. They might have more money, better clothes, a bigger house, etc., but they are NO BETTER than the next person. We need to have more people to educate others about racism and i think this could greatly reduce the issue.

One theory I have is that racism may be a genetic thing. In that case the answer would be no.
I don't think racism is a genetic thing or even could be. I think racism is only taught to people. We learn it as a small child. If we could educate more people about racism and its damage to the world, then I think we could greatly reduce or solve A LOT of racism.

Well here is my theory. Man has long been influenced by first appearances. Why would race be any different? You see a man walking down the street. Depending on what he is wearing you assign a categorically defined status to this man. If he is in a suit and tie you automatically assign a higher status to him. if he has on a hoodie its a lower status. One could argue this is cultural but its not. There are visual signs given off by people and others rank them based on those signs. This is a very simple example as other factors do come into play be the point is that its all visual. Its how we evolved. The guy that couldn't tell a fellow tribesman from a enemy tribesman ended up with a stone axe in his skull and did not live to pass on his genes. People have developed the instinct to discern out of the need to survive.
But it shouldn't be that. We shouldn't immediately stereotype people and put them into certain categories or groups. We are ALL human and it shouldn't matter what color ur skin is or what origin u are. There is NOT one person that is ANY BETTER than the next person of the same race or even a different race. They might have more money, better clothes, a bigger house, etc., but they are NO BETTER than the next person. We need to have more people to educate others about racism and i think this could greatly reduce the issue.

We don't need ANYONE educating (preaching) to us. We are all free to feel as we like. One day you'll grow up to think for yourself, when you have to get out into the real world. Hold a job, have a family, etc etc.

Last edited:

I'll ask you again then, What is your heritage?

Hi, my name is Holly and I'm doing a school project on what I've learned in my class and I need your help!!! PLEASE keep ALL your responses and comments clean and educated so I can turn your feedback into my professor.
What are your opinions on how we can stop racism or even deal with it better?

You can't stop it, any more than you can stop a tide. Human beings are naturally disposed to distrust of strangers. There are certain people in EACH race who do not want to associate with or do business with people of different races. That's just a fact of life. There have been constitutional amendments and a Congressional CIVIL RIGHTS ACT. And there is more racism today than ever before.

Hi, my name is Holly and I'm doing a school project on what I've learned in my class and I need your help!!! PLEASE keep ALL your responses and comments clean and educated so I can turn your feedback into my professor.

You can't stop it, any more than you can stop a tide. Human beings are naturally disposed to distrust of strangers. There are certain people in EACH race who do not want to associate with or do business with people of different races. That's just a fact of life. There have been constitutional amendments and a Congressional CIVIL RIGHTS ACT. And there is more racism today than ever before.

Not in the US there isn't..at least not among the general population.

It definitely is a problem in the black community, though.

Shouldnt is such a whimsical word. It is what it is. I dont have a problem with people noticing I am Black. What I have an issue with is the sometimes unconscious reaction and assumptions that come along with it. Unless you can find someway to drill people over and over in the art of controlling their instinctual response you will always fail at eliminating racism. Education alone wont do it. There is a reason people have a hard time breaking habits. Its also ingrained in us and the reason we evolved.

If the PC Police would stop isolating American Blacks from the rest of society, if they would set an example by ignoring the color of people's skin for a change, many racially-oriented animosities that have been exacerbated by PC would subside and the REAL racists who remain would be marginalized.

Then we could all get on with our lives, and American Blacks would finally be able to reach their true potential.

Haven't they been victimized enough in this country's history?

Racism is based on ignorance and fear of others who are different. All bigotry is, not just racism. There are Northerners who are bigoted toward Southerners, and vice versa. There are tall people who are bigoted toward short people and vice versa.

We fear those who are different in some way.

Racism and bigotry are a survival instinct gone awry. It is emotion overriding reason.

Racism is based on ignorance and fear of others who are different. All bigotry is, not just racism. There are Northerners who are bigoted toward Southerners, and vice versa. There are tall people who are bigoted toward short people and vice versa.

We fear those who are different in some way.

Racism and bigotry are a survival instinct gone awry. It is emotion overriding reason.

good grief, :rolleyes-41:
that was ignorant. now you can shoot your high horse

Nonsense. There are lots and lots of educated, bigoted people. In fact, most of the loons teaching in our universities are educated bigoted morons.

Nonsense. There are lots and lots of educated, bigoted people. In fact, most of the loons teaching in our universities are educated bigoted morons.

No kidding. these people insinuating everyone is ignorant and everything is caused by ignorance. they remind me of Obama and Gruber. . I can't stand snobs.

20141203_garner1_0.jpg

If the PC Police would stop isolating American Blacks from the rest of society, if they would set an example by ignoring the color of people's skin for a change, many racially-oriented animosities that have been exacerbated by PC would subside and the REAL racists who remain would be marginalized.

Then we could all get on with our lives, and American Blacks would finally be able to reach their true potential.

Where is your evidence that they are isolated? Could it be that blacks are just committing more crimes than whites? Considering that blacks mostly target blacks with their crimes, you might want to ask yourself who is doing the black race the greater disservice: the criminal or the cop who arrests the criminal.

Where is your evidence that they are isolated? Could it be that blacks are just committing more crimes than whites? Considering that blacks mostly target blacks with their crimes, you might want to ask yourself who is doing the black race the greater disservice: the criminal or the cop who arrests the criminal.

So you can look at our culture, our politics, our society, and conclude that in no way have blacks been isolated.

Okie dokie.

So you can look at our culture, our politics, our society, and conclude that in no way have blacks been isolated.

Okie dokie.

If they have been it's by their OWN choosing. They have to dress different, they have their own language, etc. that is their CHOICE no one forced them to do anything

Okie dokie.

If they have been it's by their OWN choosing. They have to dress different, they have their own language, etc. that is their CHOICE no one forced them to do anything
Dress different? Have our own language? You can say that about pretty much any group here in the US. You are a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back