Is There A Way To Watch The Playoffs Online?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't have cable and if The Cleveland Indians (The Guardians don't exist for me.) make the World Series like they're really close to doing right now I definitely want to watch.

I don't have cable and if The Cleveland Indians (The Guardians don't exist for me.) make the World Series like they're really close to doing right now I definitely want to watch.

Like anything else these days, if you want to know about something, simply Google it......................

They're not "close"

They're 1-1 in the best-of-5 divisional series.

Yes, they took down the Yanks today.. but come on... have a little self control.

Some channels require a VPN.

The World Series is always broadcast on free TV, so you won't need one using that website.

Totally agree,
Totally agree,I also refuse to call them anything but the cleveland Indians,kinda like in nfl football I won’t call the raiders anything but the Oakland raiders or the cardinal St. Louis cardinals or chargers San Diego chargers.

Mr. Friscus sure hope the cleveland Indians can take them down.the two teams in baseball I hate most are those 2 asswipes the Yankees and astros,any hopes of a cleveland Indians vs Seattle mariners matchup went down the drain with the mariners losing to the astros the other day down two nothing so the Indians are my only hope,if they can pull off what the lovable devil rays did two years ago beating both those asswipes the astros AND Yankees both,I will love them as well same as I loved the rays two years ago for pulling thst off.

Either PAY for Cable, Or PAY for Streaming.
Quit bitching.

If you have a job??? Do you?
You can select an option, or just pirate it.

Bottom line, quit bitching.

Mr. Friscus sure hope the cleveland Indians can take them down.the two teams in baseball I hate most are those 2 asswipes the Yankees and astros,any hopes of a cleveland Indians vs Seattle mariners matchup went down the drain with the mariners losing to the astros the other day down two nothing so the Indians are my only hope,if they can pull off what the lovable devil rays did two years ago beating both those asswipes the astros AND Yankees both,I will love them as well same as I loved the rays two years ago for pulling thst off.
Why do you refuse to punctuate correctly?

Either PAY for Cable, Or PAY for Streaming.
Quit bitching.

If you have a job??? Do you?
You can select an option, or just pirate it.

Bottom line, quit bitching.

Fuck you, fuck off, go fuck yourself, and mind your own damn business. Please and thank you.

So do I now.
he is so butthurt over me saying this about him he went and stalked me in another thread in the music section that i just reported him on.

Obviously another one of those America hating commie lovers that has penetrated this site.

Forum List

Back