Is There ANY Order In Our Country Right Now?

I assume you mean gas price. Was 4.93 paid 3.95 today.

Not much of a difference in my book but whatever floats your boat as at least mine is slowly going down too, but that wasn't my point. We never had to pay that much underneath Trump.

Not much of a difference in my book but whatever floats your boat as at least mine is slowly going down too, but that wasn't my point. We never had to pay that much underneath Trump.

a dollar a gallon is not much difference?

200.webp

If you can log onto this forum you can get a job.

Oh that's right because I forgot you know me personally and know my abilities and disabilities. Just fuck off.

a dollar a gallon is not much difference?

Not considering how high the prices still are. If it went from four dollars to two dollars or something like that or even three dollars to two dollars or two to one dollar something that would be more of a difference.

This thread is in POLITICS not FZ. Let’s get off the personal tangents and back to order and disorder in the country. Thx.

So, you do not work, and take money from the Govt and then whine about people not working because the Govt gives them money.

WOW. is about all I can say
And the shitlib shows his true colors going after someone on disability. You're scum. Bet you drop to your knees to felate BLM every chance you get though huh groomer

And the shitlib shows his true colors going after someone on disability. You're scum.

She spends her days on here attacking people for not working while knowing nothing about them.

So, yea, fuck her if she cannot take what she gives out .

And if you do not like it, fuck you too.

She spends her days on here attacking people for not working while knowing nothing about them.

So, yea, fuck her if she cannot take what she gives out .

And if you do not like it, fuck you too.
I'm not part of your rainbow reich brigade so you won't be fucking me you groomer scumbag. Move to SF and be with your kind I'm sure you'll get lucky there.... Nah you couldn't get laid in a morgue with your ugly ass

And you do the same shit you accuse FJB of doing. All you shitlibs do but attacking someone's handicap is low even for you shitbags. You make me sick

I'm not part of your rainbow reich brigade so you won't be fucking me you groomer scumbag. Move to SF and be with your kind I'm sure you'll get lucky there.... Nah you couldn't get laid in a morgue with your ugly ass

And you do the same shit you accuse FJB of doing. All you shitlibs do but attacking someone's handicap is low even for you shitbags. You make me sick

tumblr_ok2xd6sZZH1rfd7lko1_500.gifv

Lol, 25 percent decrease. As far as Trump goes yep remember those days of record unemployment. Being stuck at home for normal person. Complete destruction of demand because no one was traveling any where. Luvemusic disappeared. No toilet paper on the shelves. Lol, ya good times.

Forum List

Back