Is there any white person on here who likes Pepsi?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol

Me. Pepsi is much better than Cola. Though, maybe America-produced cola tastes better.

Seems like most white people like coke and I never understood why. I always wanna puke when I go to a restaurant and they say they only have Coke products. This new white sandwich shop just opened in my neighborhood and they only sell coke lol

I'm mostly white. If I still drank soda, I'd definitely prefer Pepsi over Coke.

In my childhood, my home was right across the street from a Pepsi bottler and I loved sticking my face in the door and smelling the Pepsi smell.

The two products are essentially identical except that Pepsi has citric acid that Coke does not and also more sugar making it sweeter than Coke. So folks who like the citrus sweeter experience will opt for Pepsi. Most don't care for that extra sweetness which is why Coke outsells Pepsi by more than 2 to 1.

But yes, I do know some white folks who drink Pepsi.

The two products are essentially identical except that Pepsi has citric acid that Coke does not and also more sugar making it sweeter than Coke. So folks who like the citrus sweeter experience will opt for Pepsi. Most don't care for that extra sweetness which is why Coke outsells Pepsi by more than 2 to 1.

But yes, I do know some white folks who drink Pepsi.
Coke taste like PISSPI

When I drank soda, some people call it pop, I call it soda, I liked these ones from Stewart's...

Screen Shot 47.jpg

I always got the Orange Cream, the Cherries 'n Cream, the regular cream soda, the Key Lime or the Black Cherry. The Grape is good, too. I believe they still use pure cane in everything.

You can buy em in the grocery stores, but Stewart's also has its own 1950s style restaurants. They're pretty cool.

They sure ain't no Waffle House either. No chairs flying all over the place or any rioting or windows getting smashed or people getting shot or gang assaulted or anything like that. :laugh:

Last edited:
Does anything in your twisted mind not revolve around racism?

My wife liked Pepsi, I didn’t like either.

You should go back to just posting in the FZ.

The humor is appreciated for what it is down there.

They can have IM2 up here and we can call it even Steven, before he gets too comfortable down there.

Yes, thanks. Just in place where I live Coke is called Coca Cola (this is the same brand, isn't it) and is called just Cola.
Pepsi is also called Pepsi Cola. There is a difference in Coke from one country to another. In Mexico, Coke is made with cane sugar while in the US, it is made with High Fructose corn syrup. Many people prefer the cane sugar sweetened product.

Forum List

Back