Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

And Now you have relegated your thread into Nothingness...As I suspected you would.

You have Nothing but a beef on a WORD...real or imagined...as to launch an attack against a man that YOU LOATHE for taking his liberty to the nth extreme...and a craft you can do too...but can't figure it out...

So in frustration? You come here on this message board to vent, and to show your intellectual vapidness, only to be defeated...again.

*Congrats on your failure...again*

:clap2:

That about sums it up!

When you are STUPID enough to pay good money for "Rush 24/7" access to what can be had for free on the internet, you have to defend your MessiahRushie to the bitter end. :cuckoo:

And Now you have relegated your thread into Nothingness...As I suspected you would.

You have Nothing but a beef on a WORD...real or imagined...as to launch an attack against a man that YOU LOATHE for taking his liberty to the nth extreme...and a craft you can do too...but can't figure it out...

So in frustration? You come here on this message board to vent, and to show your intellectual vapidness, only to be defeated...again.

I love it! You are STUPID enough to piss your mommy's money away on what I can get for free, and to you that means I've been defeated. :cuckoo:

Son? Don't insult me or my MOTHER. You're GodDamn LUCKY I don't FLAG yer post and get yer ass banned from here.

*YOU* know nothing of me, or what I do...But yer twisted logic saved yer ass.

You're just plain Staist/Liberal Idiot NORMAL...So no harm No Foul...and expected.:lol:

Still........spending money to gain access to more bigoted and racist bullshit from Limp Tard is pretty stupid.

No matter whose money you've spent to get it.

I love it! You are STUPID enough to piss your mommy's money away on what I can get for free, and to you that means I've been defeated. :cuckoo:

Son? Don't insult me or my MOTHER. You're GodDamn LUCKY I don't FLAG yer post and get yer ass banned from here.

You're just plain Staist/Liberal Idiot NORMAL...So no harm No Foul...and expected.:lol:
Sissy! YOU are a living insult to your mother and I'll insult YOU as much as I want no matter how much you whimper and sob.
Child, you're a little crybaby hiding behind your mother's skirt and the mods, too lazy to earn a living so you mooch off your mommy.

You're just a plain Hateist/CON$ervoFascist Moron ABNORMAL...As foul as can be... and expectorating.:lol:

Sissy! YOU are a living insult to your mother and I'll insult YOU as much as I want no matter how much you whimper and sob.
Child, you're a little crybaby hiding behind your mother's skirt and the mods, too lazy to earn a living so you mooch off your mommy.

You're just a plain Hateist/CON$ervoFascist Moron ABNORMAL...As foul as can be... and expectorating.:lol:

Son? The very fact that you are resorting to insults unmasks *YOU*.

Thanks for playing. *I* Now OWN YOU...and this THREAD.

"The 'Tard", you don't own shit.

Not even your sorry own ass, because you've sold it out to the GOP.

How's it feel to be an ass monkey for the elephants?

You don't even own your underwear. Your mommy dresses you in her old panties. :lol:

Your FIRST Mistake DIPSHIT...

*I AM NOT GOP*

Ennythin' else while I have YOU in my grasp?

Any other STRAWS you wanna GRASP before *I* put you away?
Sure, just like your MessiahRushie! :lol:

Jan 29, 2008
RUSH: I am a 'movement conservative', not a Republican partisan.

April 12, 2010
RUSH: But they're going to run against me because I'm the only Republican who said, "I hope he fails." Other Republicans have come along and said he is failing, but I'm the only one and I was alone for almost a year.

March 25, 2011
RUSH: I would vote for whoever the Republicans nominate.

Last edited:

You don't even own your underwear. Your mommy dresses you in her old panties. :lol:

*AS I SAID* I OWN this thread. The OP has resorted to GIGO [Garbage IN/Garbage Out], and has lost his way.

Keep going. This is entertainment value now of a meltdown.

*AS I SAID* I OWN this thread. The OP has resorted to GIGO [Garbage IN/Garbage Out], and has lost his way.

I've got you so hooked on MY thread you can't stay away!!! :lol:

*I AM NOT GOP*

Jan 29, 2008

April 12, 2010
RUSH: But they're going to run against me because I'm the only Republican who said, "I hope he fails." Other Republicans have come along and said he is failing, but I'm the only one and I was alone for almost a year.

March 25, 2011

Boy? Even RUSH will tell you he is Conservative first...

Conservative and Repubican are NOT synomymous. Or have you not payed attention and are running under a false talking point?:lol:

Last edited:

*I AM NOT GOP*

Jan 29, 2008

April 12, 2010

March 25, 2011

Conservative and Repubican are NOT synomymous. Or have you not payed attention and are running under a false talking point?:lol:
But that's only because he's a pathological liar.

And with all liars the truth slips out. Below HE admits that CON$ervatism won but he's not happy about it one single bit because HIS PARTY lost!!!!

May 14, 2008
RUSH: This thing down in Mississippi, the special election, regardless of party, conservatives could have voted for the Republican down there, doesn't matter. In two of the three of these cases, in two of the three of these House Republican congressional losses, they have been beaten by conservative Democrats, big-time conservative, social conservative Democrats. The Republican Party is ceding conservatism in the South to the Democrat Party. You know, yesterday was a very frustrating day, as you know.

CALLER: I was wondering if the Democrats in Mississippi were more conservative than the Republicans, why wouldn't you be pleased about that as a conservative?

RUSH: You think I ought to be happy that there's conservatism out there. I'm not happy my own party wants to get rid of it. I'm mad that my own party wants to cast conservatism aside. I know there's plenty of conservatism out there. That's the source of the frustration.

Last edited:

I've got you so hooked on MY thread you can't stay away!!! :lol:

No I am HERE now because *I* OWN IT...and subsequently...*YOU*
You are here because you are powerless to stay away. You are so far up your MessiahRushie's fat ass you have to defend him no matter how often I force you to eat his words. SUCKER!!! :lol:

Jan 29, 2008

April 12, 2010

March 25, 2011

But that's only because he's a pathological liar.

And with all liars the truth slips out. Below HE admits that CON$ervatism won but he's not happy about it one single bit because HIS PARTY lost!!!!

May 14, 2008
RUSH: This thing down in Mississippi, the special election, regardless of party, conservatives could have voted for the Republican down there, doesn't matter. In two of the three of these cases, in two of the three of these House Republican congressional losses, they have been beaten by conservative Democrats, big-time conservative, social conservative Democrats. The Republican Party is ceding conservatism in the South to the Democrat Party. You know, yesterday was a very frustrating day, as you know.

CALLER: I was wondering if the Democrats in Mississippi were more conservative than the Republicans, why wouldn't you be pleased about that as a conservative?

RUSH: You think I ought to be happy that there's conservatism out there. I'm not happy my own party wants to get rid of it. I'm mad that my own party wants to cast conservatism aside. I know there's plenty of conservatism out there. That's the source of the frustration.

*I* still OWN this thread.
Keep telling yourself that! :rofl:

BTW, how did that last LimpTard quote taste? :lmao:
It sure shot a gigantic hole in your CON$ervoFascist first bullshit!! :rofl::lmao:

Forum List

Back