Is there not ONE Democrat on this site who will admit that this mess is.....

The defense of Obama is more of a religious argument than anything else. The cult of personality does not allow for the blasphemy of objective criticism. The only response one will get while pointing out Obama's lack of leadership, strident petulance and dishonesty seems to be "Boooooosh" and "racisssst" and " bag of diiiiicks". LOL! This should really be studied by sociologists. It's just kinda creepy.

The defense of Obama is more of a religious argument than anything else. The cult of personality does not allow for the blasphemy of objective criticism. The only response one will get while pointing out Obama's lack of leadership, strident petulance and dishonesty seems to be "Boooooosh" and "racisssst" and " bag of diiiiicks". LOL! This should really be studied by sociologists. It's just kinda creepy.

Do you actually consider this post objective? This mentality that all Obama supporters think the same way? As if we have a fucking monthly meeting to decide on what we all believe and agree upon?

Do you at all blame Republicans for this mess? Wouldn't including them in this analysis be objective? If you don't think House republicans are at fault for this mess than you are seriously kidding yourself.

Rabbi, you got your ass kicked on this thread. When the best rebuttal you can come up with is but but but Obama's been President for 6 years.......so fuking what? What does that have to do with this shutdown?

No dude, these fine people have educated YOU. Lets see if the education "took". I bet it doesn't. In a few minutes you will be back saying the Dems shut the government down. Pitiful American you are.

No matter what crazy new-fangled math I use, 1/20/2009 - 10/16/2013 does not add up to six years. Nor five, for that matter. Four years, nine months.

Rabbit needs remedial math.

Rabbi, you got your ass kicked on this thread. When the best rebuttal you can come up with is but but but Obama's been President for 6 years.......so fuking what? What does that have to do with this shutdown?

No dude, these fine people have educated YOU. Lets see if the education "took". I bet it doesn't. In a few minutes you will be back saying the Dems shut the government down. Pitiful American you are.

Zeke, you're a stump broke gap toothed illiterate with a 2nd grade education. You really shouldn't lecture people on "education." If you dont know why it is significant that Obama has been president for 5 years, with a Democratic Congress for msot of that time, I really can't help you. Get an adult to explain it.

Zeke, you're a stump broke gap toothed illiterate with a 2nd grade education. You really shouldn't lecture people on "education." If you dont know why it is significant that Obama has been president for 5 years, with a Democratic Congress for msot of that time, I really can't help you. Get an adult to explain it.

Four years.

No matter what crazy new-fangled math I use, 1/20/2009 - 10/16/2013 does not add up to six years. Nor five, for that matter. Four years, nine months.

Zeke posts six years and I need remedial math? You need remedial reading. Actually you need to be medicated.

Zeke posts six years and I need remedial math? You need remedial reading. Actually you need to be medicated.

Oh, I can't take it anymore. First a neg, now /yawn

Sorry. Where was I?

Oh, yeah. Fuck you.

Oh, I can't take it anymore. First a neg, now /yawn

Sorry. Where was I?

Oh, yeah. Fuck you.

Nice response to fact. Typical for a lib. You are a brain dead. You are byond medication.

Do you actually consider this post objective? This mentality that all Obama supporters think the same way? As if we have a fucking monthly meeting to decide on what we all believe and agree upon?

Do you at all blame Republicans for this mess? Wouldn't including them in this analysis be objective? If you don't think House republicans are at fault for this mess than you are seriously kidding yourself.

I think it's silly to pretend that the President of the United States has absolutely no responsibility in what's going on. This almost seems like an insult to President Obama. If Obama really is unconnected to the events inside Washington then his lame duck status came earlier than I thought. As I've said in other posts, I believe the only objective view is that both political parties have helped lead us here. Yes, this even includes Obama.
I don't know if democrats all think the same because of monthly meetings or pure religious fervor disguised as partisanship. Either way, it kinda creepy on a sociological level.
Again (and I'll try not to generalize too much), for those who think Obama has absolutely nothing to do with our current situation must have a lower opinion of Obama's "leadership skill" than even I do.

I think it's silly to pretend that the President of the United States has absolutely no responsibility in what's going on. This almost seems like an insult to President Obama. If Obama really is unconnected to the events inside Washington then his lame duck status came earlier than I thought. As I've said in other posts, I believe the only objective view is that both political parties have helped lead us here. Yes, this even includes Obama.
I don't know if democrats all think the same because of monthly meetings or pure religious fervor disguised as partisanship. Either way, it kinda creepy on a sociological level.
Again (and I'll try not to generalize too much), for those who think Obama has absolutely nothing to do with our current situation must have a lower opinion of Obama's "leadership skill" than even I do.

Good god. Why does thinking critically escape you? No, believe it or not, I don't support everything Obama does.

How exactly have Obama and dems caused this shutdown? I am dying to know. If you say its simply because of a LAW he introduced years ago, I am going to freak out. Don't go there. The republicans own this shutdown. Say what you want about Obama in general, but it is ridiculous to put any blame on him for this.

Have Obama and dems put politics before country in the past? Yes, of course. Every politician has.

Partially caused by your own party? I've seen many posts or threads by the right that is sick of some of the things the GOP does. Yet EVERY thread by the left gives their own party a complete pass and lambastes the right. Most polls show Americans are sick of EVERYONE in DC. But instead of taking that to heart you play stupid games with the percentages. Just yesterday I saw a poll that had Obama at 17% approval among independents. That is TERRIBLE. Yet every thread is about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Today I saw Alan Colmes say that he thinks there should be a 6 to 12 month delay on forced enrollment in Obamacare. And he's about as far left as one can be without falling over. How is it he can be honest but none of you can? What's the harm in the delay? The system is currently COMPLETELY dysfunctional. Even Gibbs admitted this.
Then we have the current shutdown. Boehner wont allow votes on Senate bills and Reid wont allow votes on house bills. Yet for some crazy ass reason that is beyond me the Tea Party gets the blame when it is ENTIRELY up to Reid & Boehner.
They are ALL acting like spoiled children INCLUDING OBAMA.
Have you lost your COTTON PICKIN' mind!?!?!?

This isn't a "both sides do it too" situation...not by a long-shot.

This is SOLELY the fault of the Republicans.

They are fighting over ESTABLISHED LAW.

Even Republicans have said and admitted this.

It's a suicide mission.

They've lost.

Obama and the Democrats are doing the right thing, fighting for the American people.

Wise up!!!

Those are the facts that the right keeps denying...established law vs. one faction's hatred for the law. If the left were doing it to get gun control measures passed (not rip an established law off the books even), the right would be screaming bloody murder.

This all goes back to the fact that the GOP's base of older whites is very anxious and uncomfortable about the ethnic and racial changes taking place today.

Obama's election was a traumatic event for them. They were shocked and devastated by it. His re-election just added to their mental instability. The fact that the one time in most of their whole lives that the GOP held unified power is seen by most as a error-filled fiasco just adds to their steaming anger.

80% of medicare users are white, but just less than 50% of newborns are white. This country is changing, and changing fast.

The GOP's base doesn't believe that anyone but their elderly and white supporters are deserving of government assistance. That's why the farm bill's subsidies for mostly white, rural farmers passed, while food stamps were scrapped. That's why government involvement in healthcare is unacceptable to them....except medicare part D, the most recently new debt-growing entitlement.

This isn't going to end well for the GOP. I predict it's demise, frankly, in a generation. It had a good run, till the corrupt Nixonians decided to attract the emotionally stunted and reactionary white South, with their racial anxieties and close-minded social views.

This all goes back to the fact that the GOP's base of older whites is very anxious and uncomfortable about the ethnic and racial changes taking place today.

Obama's election was a traumatic event for them. They were shocked and devastated by it. His re-election just added to their mental instability. The fact that the one time in most of their whole lives that the GOP held unified power is seen by most as a error-filled fiasco just adds to their steaming anger.

80% of medicare users are white, but just less than 50% of newborns are white. This country is changing, and changing fast.

The GOP's base doesn't believe that anyone but their elderly and white supporters are deserving of government assistance. That's why the farm bill's subsidies for mostly white, rural farmers passed, while food stamps were scrapped. That's why government involvement in healthcare is unacceptable to them....except medicare part D, the most recently new debt-growing entitlement.

This isn't going to end well for the GOP. I predict it's demise, frankly, in a generation. It had a good run, till the corrupt Nixonians decided to attract the emotionally stunted and reactionary white South, with their racial anxieties and close-minded social views.

I heard an interesting stat yesterday.

In 1988 GHW Bush got 59% of the white vote against Dukakis. That landed him a 7 million vote victory with over 400 electoral votes.

In 2012, Romney got 59% of the white vote against Obama. That landed him a 4 million vote loss and 206 electoral votes.

Dwell on that a spell. See if you can develop a rational plan of action for the GOP moving forward.

In 1988 GHW Bush got 59% of the white vote against Dukakis. That landed him a 7 million vote victory with over 400 electoral votes.

In 2012, Romney got 59% of the white vote against Obama. That landed him a 4 million vote loss and 206 electoral votes.

Dwell on that a spell. See if you can develop a rational plan of action for the GOP moving forward.

What is even more bizarre about the stat is that GHWB wasn't exactly Mr. Charisma that would retard the Dem turnout.

I tend to think that Reagan was the famous "category killer" when it comes to politics. I think he will be viewed as the greatest President of our times so the GHWB presidency from a political science standpoint in 1988 has a bit of his afterglow. However, what you posted should keep the right wing up at night. Brilliant.

Sure does

If the extreme left is successful at its "high hopes" of breeding out the GOP and conservatives

Who is going to pay for all the failed programs that the Democratic base uses?

God, you can't have everyone in the 'cart"
someone has to pull it

And I need to punish my typing finger for making a mistake. I will get right on that and slam it in a drawer............BANG......OUCH.......... consider it done. And that it will happen again.

Yes it is true the demographics of America are changing. The US is becoming more brown, and with it a new generation dependant on government.

So, are you racists ready to do your victory dance when whites become the minority?

Forum List

Back