Is there not ONE Democrat on this site who will admit that this mess is.....

OP- Not a chance- the legacy of Raygun is a total bs, pander to the rich, totally incompetent, brainwashed catastrophe...cost of this stupid temper tantrun, 0.6 per cent growth for a year, already...

I will not say this mess is partially caused by the Democratic party because it is wrong.
Prior to the government shut down the Democrats in the Senate passed several budget bills that were never brought up in the republican House. EIGHTEEN TIMES (18) THE DEMOCRATS ASKED THE HOUSE TO HELP FORM A BIPARTISAN COMMITTEE TO RESOLVE THE BUDGET PROBLEM BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT WAS SHUT DOWN. EIGHTEEN TIMES THE REPUBLICANS IGNORED THE SENATE'S REQUEST.
The republicans wanted to shut the government down.
The republicans were warned about what would happen if they shut the government down.
The republicans ignored the warning.
The republicans shut the government down.
The republicans cheered when the government was shut down.
Now the republicans are trying to pretend it was the Democrats who shut the government down.

I will not say this mess is partially caused by the Democratic party because it is wrong.
Prior to the government shut down the Democrats in the Senate passed several budget bills that were never brought up in the republican House. EIGHTEEN TIMES (18) THE DEMOCRATS ASKED THE HOUSE TO HELP FORM A BIPARTISAN COMMITTEE TO RESOLVE THE BUDGET PROBLEM BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT WAS SHUT DOWN. EIGHTEEN TIMES THE REPUBLICANS IGNORED THE SENATE'S REQUEST.
The republicans were warned about what would happen if they shut the government down.
Now the republicans are trying to pretend it was the Democrats who shut the government down.

The Senate didn't pass a budget for 5 years. Are you high?

Another "Tea Party in Denial Thread".

Today had nothing to do with Democrats.

This whole thing has everything to do with a war in the Republican party for who gets control of it.

Republicans didn't even have the votes to pass 2 bills they themselves put forward today. So they gave up and went home.

They have 235 seats and they don't even have the votes to pass their own bullshit anymore.

This is about John Boehner not being strong enough to stand up to Ted Cruz and the other morons in his party that they've gotta shut up and siddown now.

Republicans have 74% disapproval in the country. Even Pat Robertson said today that it's time for Republicans to "wave the white flag" because "we won't win this by taking the country into default".

This is the reality, not your ridiculous Tea Party alternate bizarro universe where y'all are pissing us off by thinking we give two shits about you people wanting to continue to re-enact your losing of the Civil War 150 years ago.

Time to throw the Tea Party out. We're already beginning to go into default. Our credit rating is going to fall again. Interests rates are going to go up just like they did when we almost defaulted back in 1979. It's going to cost this country more to borrow money.

All because John Boehner won't stand up to a bunch of fat, hairy Yosemite Sams who simply hate the fact that they're living in the future.

They might be addled but at least some aren't entirely stupid. They understand they'd have to hand back their Obamaphones and EBT cards were they to speak what they're thinking.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Boehner: I got "98 percent" of what I wanted in debt deal - The Hill

It's Obama's fault for refusing to be blackmailed again while Republicans make Americans suffer. I can accept that. Why? Because Republicans revel in Americans suffering. Either they learn to vote Republicans out of office or they learn to enjoy their suffering.

typical :lol:

My posts are always "typically true". I even add links and quotes.

Poor Gramps. Dementia and denial creeping in. Kind of like when my grandmother reached her 80's, she insisted that her illnesses were caused by communisists hiding in her attic....

Poor Gramps. Dementia and denial creeping in. Kind of like when my grandmother reached her 80's, she insisted that her illnesses were caused by communisists hiding in her attic....

Poor dimwit can't articulate an actual response to the op so he results to 9th grade tactics

Poor dimwit can't articulate an actual response to the op so he results to 9th grade tactics

Sorry, Gramps, buit even that seems have gone over your head....:lol:

Partially caused by your own party? I've seen many posts or threads by the right that is sick of some of the things the GOP does. Yet EVERY thread by the left gives their own party a complete pass and lambastes the right. Most polls show Americans are sick of EVERYONE in DC. But instead of taking that to heart you play stupid games with the percentages. Just yesterday I saw a poll that had Obama at 17% approval among independents. That is TERRIBLE. Yet every thread is about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Today I saw Alan Colmes say that he thinks there should be a 6 to 12 month delay on forced enrollment in Obamacare. And he's about as far left as one can be without falling over. How is it he can be honest but none of you can? What's the harm in the delay? The system is currently COMPLETELY dysfunctional. Even Gibbs admitted this.
Then we have the current shutdown. Boehner wont allow votes on Senate bills and Reid wont allow votes on house bills. Yet for some crazy ass reason that is beyond me the Tea Party gets the blame when it is ENTIRELY up to Reid & Boehner.
They are ALL acting like spoiled children INCLUDING OBAMA.

Actually, they are special children

Behold what the extreme left has reduced us to....
What kind future can one expect from 'leadership' like this

Rep. Brown on Shutdown: 'Don't Confuse Nobody With The Facts'

The Senate didn't pass a budget for 5 years. Are you high?
No, I am not high. Cocktail hour starts in about 30 minutes.
"The reason Congress is mired in repeated fiscal crises is that Republicans have thwarted budget conference negotiations since April, when the two chambers passed their own deeply divergent budget resolutions. Senate Democrats have requested conference negotiations 18 times and Republicans have denied their request each time."
SHUTDOWN: Why Democrats Rejected The GOP's 11th Hour Conference Gambit

What is really amusing is that if Mitt had been president, the Tea Party would have done the same thing!

It is war, alright, but it is civil war in the Republican party, and there are going to be a lot of casualties....

Last edited:
Partially caused by your own party? I've seen many posts or threads by the right that is sick of some of the things the GOP does. Yet EVERY thread by the left gives their own party a complete pass and lambastes the right. Most polls show Americans are sick of EVERYONE in DC. But instead of taking that to heart you play stupid games with the percentages. Just yesterday I saw a poll that had Obama at 17% approval among independents. That is TERRIBLE. Yet every thread is about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Today I saw Alan Colmes say that he thinks there should be a 6 to 12 month delay on forced enrollment in Obamacare. And he's about as far left as one can be without falling over. How is it he can be honest but none of you can? What's the harm in the delay? The system is currently COMPLETELY dysfunctional. Even Gibbs admitted this.
Then we have the current shutdown. Boehner wont allow votes on Senate bills and Reid wont allow votes on house bills. Yet for some crazy ass reason that is beyond me the Tea Party gets the blame when it is ENTIRELY up to Reid & Boehner.

From right wing ABC news
House Republicans Wait at a Table for Dems to Negotiate Budget

The Left never wanted to negotiate

They would prefer Papa Obama to punish people like WW II veterans
by spending more money to close open air parks then keep them open
A first for any gov't shutdown.

DC Mayor asking Reid to back House move to free the district from Federal Budget Restrictions

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtNccmJEwDE#t=66"]Reid warns D.C. Mayor On Shutdown "Don't Screw It Up"[/ame]

Just image how they could try to punish the people
if/when they have full control of health care

...and even though the democrats have their own extremists, none of the OWS folks has been elected to office.

Thank God all the cranks are on the other side of the aisle.

Last edited:
this is mess is due to the GOP being very very mad that they can't repeal ObamaCare.

so they are holding the debt ceiling and budget hostage to their temper tantrum.

Don't forget the extreme left and Papa Obama's need to make people suffer more

A poor veteran who suffers at the temper tantrum of Papa Obama
of trying to close open air parks. A first for any gov't shutdown

This disabled vet with no legs carried a piece of the 'barry-cade' to the White House.
A true hero.

legless-vet.jpg

We see how vindictive and petty the extreme left and Papa Obama have been
to the people- closing open air parks, blocking public road views of Mt Rushmore- all first for any gov't shutdown

Just imagine when/if they get full control of healthcare,
the ways they could try to punish the people

Last edited:
Blind partisans will never see fault in those they support only in those they don't to expect or hope for anything different from them is unrealistic it does not matter if they are on the right or the left.

this is mess is due to the GOP being very very mad that they can't repeal ObamaCare.

so they are holding the debt ceiling and budget hostage to their temper tantrum.

Don't forget the extreme left and Papa Obama's need to make people suffer more

A poor veteran who suffers at the temper tantrum of Papa Obama
of trying to close open air parks. A first for any gov't shutdown...

national parks were closed during the shutdown in the 1990s.

Forum List

Back