🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

Why do they need to have bandanas on?

Its OK to murder people so long as you don't have a bandana on?

Really?

You righties come up with the lamest excuses.

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.

Terrorism is terrorism no matter who carries it out.

Just let me know when those nasty Christian terrorists start chopping of heads and start killing anyone who isn't a Christian. Oh and let me know when they start treating woman like slaves just like Sharia law.

Get back to me when that happens.

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

There we have it, folks, a pro-jihad traitor lies in order to minimize the threat from Islam, in order to facilitate their violence upon innocents.

Cuz they're on the side of the people who are doing the killing.

Why do you insist on propagandizing on behalf of ISIS?

And why do you refuse to condemn Robert Dear? You are a Christian, are you not? Yet you refuse to condemn one of your own when he comitts an act of terror?

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.

dumb post.....

1. 2. 3. 5.6. Are wrong...the others are also wrong.

I'm curious - which doesn't hate Obama?

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,
Aryan Nation, Skinhead, KKK. Pretty sure there are more.

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

dumb post.....

1. 2. 3. 5.6. Are wrong...the others are also wrong.

I'm curious - which doesn't hate Obama?

Christians.....what about Christianity don't you guys get.....love your enemies....do unto others as you would have them do unto you....turn the other cheek........there is no hate in Christianity....we love the sinner but hate the sin.......

Islam....yeah...they can hate....

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

This question is a typical red herring trying to confuse the issue with moral and religious relativism.

Islam is bound by the Koran to fight the infidel and form a worldwide caliphate under Sharia Law and thanks to people like Barack Obama it is doing pretty well. Does Christianity has similar aims? Would you rather live in a Christian or Islamic country?

How can you possibly compare Islam and Christianity.... it makes no sense whatsoever.

The comparison is too silly for words.
Depends on how christian you are. Christianity calls for the death of infidels as well.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

I hate it when people pretend not to know who God is speaking to in the OT.

He's talking to Jews there, ding dong.

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Oh so you can show a list of killings they've engaged in this weekend, along with all the tweets supporting their actions from mainstream Christian congregations.

I'm waiting.

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Nope.....you cannot be dedicated to murder and be a christian......it is the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do..."Thou shalt do no murder"....

Like calling yourself a vegetarian as you eat meat daily.....you can call yourself a vegetarian all you want...but you aren't a vegetarian....

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

There we have it, folks, a pro-jihad traitor lies in order to minimize the threat from Islam, in order to facilitate their violence upon innocents.

Cuz they're on the side of the people who are doing the killing.

Why do you insist on propagandizing on behalf of ISIS?

And why do you refuse to condemn Robert Dear? You are a Christian, are you not? Yet you refuse to condemn one of your own when he comitts an act of terror?

Robert Dear isn't one of my own. He's one of yours...mentally ill, criminal, violent....

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

That's not even true. FOX News has been radicalizing Christians for some time now. The rhetoric that Robert Dear spews is pretty much exactly the same rhetoric Bill O'Reilly spews. FOX just uses a different method for commanding their terrorist operatives - the idea is to rile up enough hate that a 'lone wolf' becomes an inevitable consequence. This is the point of phrases like "Tiller the Killer" and "baby parts" - to inspire their operatives in the field to murder. In the U.S., the only reason you would want to paint someone as a murderer for engaging in 100% legal acts is to inspire people to kill that person.

What rhetoric did the colorado shooter spew......exactly....the dead baby parts? I keep thinking that since he didn't shoot anyone in the abortion clinic....not the doctors, the patients or the staff, and he was in there a few hours with a rifle.........what exactly was he mad about if he didn't kill anyone directly associated with the clinic?

And I think he saw baby parts in the clinic as he was walking around......since again...he didn't shoot anyone associated with the clinic....

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

This question is a typical red herring trying to confuse the issue with moral and religious relativism.

Islam is bound by the Koran to fight the infidel and form a worldwide caliphate under Sharia Law and thanks to people like Barack Obama it is doing pretty well. Does Christianity has similar aims? Would you rather live in a Christian or Islamic country?

How can you possibly compare Islam and Christianity.... it makes no sense whatsoever.

Depends on how christian you are. Christianity calls for the death of infidels as well.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

Where do you think the christian religion came from crack ho?

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Oh so you can show a list of killings they've engaged in this weekend, along with all the tweets supporting their actions from mainstream Christian congregations.

I'm waiting.
Why would you be waiting?

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

Oh, so you really didn't know that God was addressing Hebrews there.

My bad. You're not pretending, you really are stupid.

And God was right, I might add. If the Hebrews had killed the pigs when God told them to, we wouldn't be dealing with this mess today.

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Nope.....you cannot be dedicated to murder and be a christian......it is the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do..."Thou shalt do no murder"....

Like calling yourself a vegetarian as you eat meat daily.....you can call yourself a vegetarian all you want...but you aren't a vegetarian....
Using the same argument and hypocrisy the Qur'an says this.....

Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.”

“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61)

Last edited:

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

Oh, so you really didn't know that God was addressing Hebrews there.

My bad. You're not pretending, you really are stupid.
So you really didnt know the the christian religion came from the Hebrews?

My bad. You must still be on a crack high.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

We need the GOP to call it what it is, Religious Fundamentalist Terrorism.

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.”

“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61)

save lawfully

yeah....and that is the wiggle room.....Muslims are not supposed to kill other Muslims...that is where the "a soul that God has made sacrosanct" comes in .....non muslims are not sacrosanct...they are allowed to be killed......

OK OK. I got it now.

Is that how it works?

save lawfully

yeah....and that is the wiggle room.....Muslims are not supposed to kill other Muslims...that is where the "a soul that God has made sacrosanct" comes in .....non muslims are not sacrosanct...they are allowed to be killed......

Somehow you manged to pretend you didnt see this....

"But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61)

Forum List

Back