🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.

Terrorism is terrorism no matter who carries it out.

Just let me know when Christianj terrorists start chopping of heads and start killing anyone who isn't a Christian. Oh and let me know when they start treating woman like slaves under Sharia law.

Get back to me when you do.

Terrorism is terrorism - unless you aren't cutting off heads?

Most of the people ISIS is killing are Muslims.

The Christian right believes a woman should submit to the will of her husband - like a slave - and believes the government should dictate what she does to her womb.

You obviously know nothing about Christain rights, so thanks for removing all doubt about just how ignorant a person you really are.

You haven't said anything worthwhile.

The whole "Crusade" comparison again?
Are some of your people educated?
The Christians were KILLING THE INVADING MUSLIMS, dumb phucks.
Really now - do read a book or two.

Huh? This has nothing to do with the Crusades. Christian extremists are committing terrorist attacks on the U.S. on a regular basis TODAY.

The Crusades were not all defensive you dumb fuck, it depends on which one you are talking about. Either way the U.S. has done more to invade the Middle East than the other way around so I don't see your point.

Wow.

Here we go again.

The attempt to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity continues.

Nasty stuff. Transparent, predictable, nasty.

I'm not, actually. In fact I list their differences in religion as their ONLY difference. You must be incapable of reading.
Awesome.

So post the incidents of Christian terrorism that have taken place in the last 10 days, and the subsequent outpouring of Christian support released as a result.

I'll wait.

Wow.

Here we go again.

The attempt to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity continues.

Nasty stuff. Transparent, predictable, nasty.

I'm not, actually. In fact I list their differences in religion as their ONLY difference. You must be incapable of reading.
Awesome.

So post the incidents of Christian terrorism that have taken place in the last 10 days, and the subsequent outpouring of Christian support released as a result.

I'll wait.

I'm going to pretend you've been living under a rock the past week.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Reportedly Targeted A Clinic Before

I am an agnostic non partisan
1.I don't trust the govt
2.Obama is a worthless dumbfuck
3.assault rifles are fun as shit
4.I don't even understand that one..
5.No refugees
6.bullshit
So do I. In fact I do my own reloading. I've got that Colt AR shooting inside a quarter at a hundred yards.
Rockchucks don't stand a chance.
I like how the media got all butt hurt over 3k rounds in the shooters house...LOL If they only new, if they only new.

That's my point. Nutbags like you and ISIS are pretty much the same kinda people, just different gods and nationalities.
Care to go to church with me this Sunday and see how wrong your are?

1.I don't trust the govt
5.No refugees
6.bullshit
So do I. In fact I do my own reloading. I've got that Colt AR shooting inside a quarter at a hundred yards.
I like how the media got all butt hurt over 3k rounds in the shooters house...LOL If they only new, if they only new.

That's my point. Nutbags like you and ISIS are pretty much the same kinda people, just different gods and nationalities.

You don't get it. I'm talking about extremists. Most Christians don't have 3000 rounds of ammo in their house. Only the nutters do.

1.I don't trust the govt
5.No refugees
6.bullshit

You don't get it. I'm talking about extremists. Most Christians don't have 3000 rounds of ammo in their house. Only the nutters do.
Or people that buy in bulk and save. Or people that prepare for shit to hit the fan.
Do you know how much ammo you burn through when you target practice for a couple of hours on Sat afternoon?

One group kills gay people, the other group wants to but government won't let them.

1.I don't trust the govt
5.No refugees
6.bullshit

That's a pretty broad brush. Most reloaders have far more than that. Just the nature of the hobbie
Here's video you might want to review.
Syrian Refugee—Emergency Response

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

But one of these groups think chopping heads of people and playing soccer with them is fun and will give them a golden ticket to the heavens and 72 virgins.

Hmmmmm, which one would that be......

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

But one of these groups think chopping heads of people and playing soccer with them is fun and will give them a golden ticket to the heavens and 72 virgins.

Just to be clear - you are fine with terrorism so long as it doesn't involve beheading? yes or no?

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Just to be clear - you are fine with terrorism so long as it doesn't involve beheading? yes or no?

Of course I am not, but this is not a yes or no question. This is no black or white. There is a level of danger from both of these mindsets you are pointing out, and believe me, one of them is waaaaay above there somewhere....

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Of course I am not, but this is not a yes or no question. This is no black or white. There is a level of danger from both of these mindsets you are pointing out, and believe me, one of them is waaaaay above there somewhere....

I agree. All one needs to do is look at the recent casualty statistics. But don't underestimate the threat posed by radical Islam, either!

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

I agree. All one needs to do is look at the recent casualty statistics. But don't underestimate the threat posed by radical Islam, either!

Yes, lets look at the stats. Do you have them?

Lets look at and compare;

* the funding
* land mass being controlled
* worlwide support
* propaganda power

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Yes, lets look at the stats. Do you have them?

Lets look at and compare;

* the funding
* land mass being controlled
* worlwide support
* propaganda power

You don't want to look at number of incidents and victims in the U.S.?

I mean if you wanna talk about the world, by your logic Boko Haram is a bigger threat to the U.S. than the Christian extremists who are actually murdering people.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Considering that the muslim variety is literally about 8 million times more populated I'd say there is a very distinct and ominous difference.
Go Farook yourself.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Considering that the muslim variety is literally about 8 million times more populated I'd say there is a very distinct and ominous difference.
Go Farook yourself.

LOL! THere are far more Christian extremists in the U.S. than Muslim extreminsts. Get real.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Terrorism is terrorism no matter who carries it out.

Just let me know when those nasty Christian terrorists start chopping of heads and start killing anyone who isn't a Christian. Oh and let me know when they start treating woman like slaves just like Sharia law.

Get back to me when that happens.

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.

Forum List

Back