🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.
Considering that the muslim variety is literally about 8 million times more populated I'd say there is a very distinct and ominous difference.
Go Farook yourself.

LOL! THere are far more Christian extremists in the U.S. than Muslim extreminsts. Get real.
You're a liar. And a liar who seeks to justify Islamic terrorism by attempting to make Christians somehow "culpable" for Islamic jihad is a traitor as well.

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

Terrorism is terrorism no matter who carries it out.

Just let me know when those nasty Christian terrorists start chopping of heads and start killing anyone who isn't a Christian. Oh and let me know when they start treating woman like slaves just like Sharia law.

Get back to me when that happens.

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.

Why do they need to have bandanas on?

Its OK to murder people so long as you don't have a bandana on?

Really?

You righties come up with the lamest excuses.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Just let me know when those nasty Christian terrorists start chopping of heads and start killing anyone who isn't a Christian. Oh and let me know when they start treating woman like slaves just like Sharia law.

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.
Great stuff, but the Regressive Left doesn't care.

They want desperately to equate the two, no matter how stark the differences.

Nasty.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

But one of these groups think chopping heads of people and playing soccer with them is fun and will give them a golden ticket to the heavens and 72 virgins.

Hmmmmm, which one would that be......

Just to be clear - you are fine with terrorism so long as it doesn't involve beheading? yes or no?

Of course I am not, but this is not a yes or no question. This is no black or white. There is a level of danger from both of these mindsets you are pointing out, and believe me, one of them is waaaaay above there somewhere....

I agree. All one needs to do is look at the recent casualty statistics. But don't underestimate the threat posed by radical Islam, either!

Yes, lets look at the stats. Do you have them?

Lets look at and compare;

* the funding
* land mass being controlled
* worlwide support
* propaganda power

You don't want to look at number of incidents and victims in the U.S.?

I mean if you wanna talk about the world, by your logic Boko Haram is a bigger threat to the U.S. than the Christian extremists who are actually murdering people.

Number of incidents have very less meaning comparing to the potential of these groups.

I am talking about a well funded terrorist state controlling a sizable land mass with worthy natural resources and armed with a state of the art propaganda machine pledged to destroy you, your family, your nation, and your country.

If you don't see this as a danger, I don't know what you would...

Just to be clear - you are fine with terrorism so long as it doesn't involve beheading? yes or no?

Of course I am not, but this is not a yes or no question. This is no black or white. There is a level of danger from both of these mindsets you are pointing out, and believe me, one of them is waaaaay above there somewhere....

I agree. All one needs to do is look at the recent casualty statistics. But don't underestimate the threat posed by radical Islam, either!

* the funding
* worlwide support
* propaganda power

I mean if you wanna talk about the world, by your logic Boko Haram is a bigger threat to the U.S. than the Christian extremists who are actually murdering people.

Number of incidents have very less meaning comparing to the potential of these groups.

I am talking about a well funded terrorist state controlling a sizable land mass with worthy natural resources and armed with a state of the art propaganda machine pledged to destroy you, your family, your nation, and your country.

When did I say I didn't see it as a danger? You're attributing words to me that I have not said.

Clearly the threat from Christian extremists in the U.S. is a far greater *immediate* threat. There are 1) far more extreme Christians *in* the U.S. than extreme Muslims, 2) they have much more guns and ammo *in* the U.S., 3) FOX News actually has shows hosted by stochastic Christian terrorists.

Does ISIS has a major cable TV news station in the U.S. like the Christians with FOX? Nope.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Its not they are committing acts of terror that makes them terrorists - its that they are wearing bandanas.

I guess you are in the "support Robert Dear" category, judging by your inability to condemn his actions due to him not wearing a bandana.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

Has a Christian Church or organization taken credit for radicalizing Robert Dear yet?

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

The left has conflated Christianity with Islamic terrorism into a holy war.

I'm okay with that.

* the funding
* worlwide support
* propaganda power

When did I say I didn't see it as a danger? You're attributing words to me that I have not said.

Clearly the threat from Christian extremists in the U.S. is a far greater *immediate* threat. There are 1) far more extreme Christians *in* the U.S. than extreme Muslims, 2) they have much more guns and ammo *in* the U.S., 3) FOX News actually has shows hosted by stochastic Christian terrorists.

Does ISIS has a major cable TV news station in the U.S. like the Christians with FOX? Nope.

How do you know extremist christians are more than extremist muslims in this country?

Both these groups have access to more than what they need in terms of arms and ammunition in this country.

So at the end of the day, it really comes down to how good the propaganda machine works and how well funded and supported they are.

Christrian terrorism is local, islamist terrorism on the other hand is global.

And I think you exaggerate fox news. But if you did put al jazeera on the ISIS side, you wouldnt be....

If you know what i mean...................

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

This question is a typical red herring trying to confuse the issue with moral and religious relativism.

Islam is bound by the Koran to fight the infidel and form a worldwide caliphate under Sharia Law and thanks to people like Barack Obama it is doing pretty well. Does Christianity has similar aims? Would you rather live in a Christian or Islamic country?

How can you possibly compare Islam and Christianity.... it makes no sense whatsoever.

The comparison is too silly for words.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Considering that the muslim variety is literally about 8 million times more populated I'd say there is a very distinct and ominous difference.
Go Farook yourself.

LOL! THere are far more Christian extremists in the U.S. than Muslim extreminsts. Get real.
Your thread is about extremism but not just in the US. What's more, where are all of these Christian extremists and where is the terror they've unleashed? Compare that to what muslims have done. You're trying to rationalize a major problem of muslim terrorism with your own biased and hateful take on things. You're part of the problem.

I am an agnostic non partisan
1.I don't trust the govt
2.Obama is a worthless dumbfuck
3.assault rifles are fun as shit
4.I don't even understand that one..
5.No refugees
6.bullshit
So do I. In fact I do my own reloading. I've got that Colt AR shooting inside a quarter at a hundred yards.
Rockchucks don't stand a chance.
I like how the media got all butt hurt over 3k rounds in the shooters house...LOL If they only new, if they only new.
I think you meant "knew". The only reason I mentioned that is to find out if it was some kind of play on words.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

dumb post.....

1. 2. 3. 5.6. Are wrong...the others are also wrong.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

This question is a typical red herring trying to confuse the issue with moral and religious relativism.

Islam is bound by the Koran to fight the infidel and form a worldwide caliphate under Sharia Law and thanks to people like Barack Obama it is doing pretty well. Does Christianity has similar aims? Would you rather live in a Christian or Islamic country?

How can you possibly compare Islam and Christianity.... it makes no sense whatsoever.

The comparison is too silly for words.
Depends on how christian you are. Christianity calls for the death of infidels as well.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

OK OK. I got it now.

Terrorism is A-OK if 1) you don't wear a bandana 2) no one claims you.

Is that how it works?

If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it. There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist organization that plans recruits and radicalizes individuals to commit a terrorist act, To even suggest that is absurd, but everything you post is absurd bullshit so that is redundant,

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Not now.

Really?

Ask your friends:

w460.jpg

uslimfavour.jpg

There we have it folks.

There we have it, folks, a pro-jihad traitor lies in order to minimize the threat from Islam, in order to facilitate their violence upon innocents.

Cuz they're on the side of the people who are doing the killing.

Forum List

Back