🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

It's as predictable as the sunrise...a Muslim terrorist attack occurs, and progressive dumbfucks start whining about how bad Christians are.

Does CAIR pay you morons per post?

I am an agnostic non partisan
1.I don't trust the govt
2.Obama is a worthless dumbfuck
3.assault rifles are fun as shit
4.I don't even understand that one..
5.No refugees
6.bullshit
So do I. In fact I do my own reloading. I've got that Colt AR shooting inside a quarter at a hundred yards.
Rockchucks don't stand a chance.
I like how the media got all butt hurt over 3k rounds in the shooters house...LOL If they only new, if they only new.
I think you meant "knew". The only reason I mentioned that is to find out if it was some kind of play on words.
I'm confused ???? You're going to have to help this old man out on your request

As soon as our most prestigious preachers start telling us to kill the muslims, let me know.

As soon as you have bands of Christians sporting bandanas, multiple ammo belts, and waving fully automatic weapons wandering about screaming "JESUS SAVES!" and dragging people out of their houses and shooting them, here or in any country, let me know.

Let me know when Christian churches start taking money in order to give to Christian terrorists...when Christians start engaging in the slave trade to fund terrorism. I'll be interested in talking about how they're an equal threat..then.

Not now.
The perpetual Right-wing dumb act, pretend you don't know about it and you can claim it isn't happening.

America Snores When Christian Terrorist Threatens to Massacre Muslims

Doggart came to the FBI’s attention via postings on social media and a confidential informant. Why attack these Muslims? Doggart’s own words highlight his motive being grounded in at least partially in his view of Christianity:“Our small group will soon be faced with the fight of our lives. We will offer those lives as collateral to prove our commitment to our God.” Doggart continued, “We shall be Warriors who inflict horrible numbers of casualties upon the enemies of our Nation and World Peace.”

Doggart, who was also recorded via wiretaps speaking to militia members in Texas and South Carolina, didn’t mince words about his plans for the Muslims of Islamberg: “We will be cruel to them. And we will burn down their buildings [Referring to their mosque and school.] ...and if anybody attempts to harm us in any way... we will take them down.”

He also detailed the weapons he would use in the attack, including an M-4 military assault rifle, armor-piercing ammunition, explosives, pistols, and a machete, because “If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds.”

Doggart expressed a hope that he would survive the terror attack, but explained, “I understand that if it’s necessary to die [in this attack] then that’s a good way to die.”

I am an agnostic non partisan
1.I don't trust the govt
2.Obama is a worthless dumbfuck
3.assault rifles are fun as shit
4.I don't even understand that one..
5.No refugees
6.bullshit
So do I. In fact I do my own reloading. I've got that Colt AR shooting inside a quarter at a hundred yards.
Rockchucks don't stand a chance.
I like how the media got all butt hurt over 3k rounds in the shooters house...LOL If they only new, if they only new.
I think you meant "knew". The only reason I mentioned that is to find out if it was some kind of play on words.
I'm confused ???? You're going to have to help this old man out on your request
Never mind. Obviously you somehow misspelled a word twice.

Depends on how christian you are. Christianity calls for the death of infidels as well.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."
Exactly, if someone simply invites you to visit their church which happened to be different from your parents church, that not only justifies you killing the person who invited but also kill all the inhabitants of his city, and burn the city down to nothingness.

From your same citation:

13: 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

13: 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

This question is a typical red herring trying to confuse the issue with moral and religious relativism.

Islam is bound by the Koran to fight the infidel and form a worldwide caliphate under Sharia Law and thanks to people like Barack Obama it is doing pretty well. Does Christianity has similar aims? Would you rather live in a Christian or Islamic country?

How can you possibly compare Islam and Christianity.... it makes no sense whatsoever.

The comparison is too silly for words.
Depends on how christian you are. Christianity calls for the death of infidels as well.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

I hate it when people pretend not to know who God is speaking to in the OT.

He's talking to Jews there, ding dong.
Where do you think the christian religion came from crack ho?

Oh, so you really didn't know that God was addressing Hebrews there.

My bad. You're not pretending, you really are stupid.
So you really didnt know the the christian religion came from the Hebrews?

My bad. You must still be on a crack high.

So you really didn't know that the OT is about Hebrews?

You really are stupid.

"The Book of Deuteronomy (from Greek Δευτερονόμιον, Deuteronomion, "second law"; Hebrew: דְּבָרִים‎, Devarim, "[spoken] words") is the fifth book of the Hebrew Bible, and of the Jewish Torah."

"The book consists of three sermons or speeches delivered to the Israelites by Moses on the plains of Moab, shortly before they enter the Promised Land. The first sermon recapitulates the forty years of wilderness wanderings which have led to this moment, and ends with an exhortation to observe the law (or teachings), later referred to as the Law of Moses; the second reminds the Israelites of the need for exclusive allegiance to one God and observance of the laws (or teachings) he has given them, on which their possession of the land depends; and the third offers the comfort that even should Israel prove unfaithful and so lose the land, with repentance all can be restored.[3]."

Directions for the Israelites.

Which of course they largely ignored. Hence their (and our) unfortunate predicament with the piglamist terrorists today.

"The earliest Christian authors interpreted Deuteronomy's prophecy of the restoration of Israel as having been fulfilled (or superseded) in Jesus Christ and the establishment of the Christian Church (Luke 1–2, Acts 2–5), and Jesus was interpreted to be the "one (i.e., prophet) like me" predicted by Moses in Deuteronomy 18:15 (Acts 3:22–23). While the exact position of Paul the Apostle and Judaism is still debated, a common view is that in place of the elaborate code of laws (mitzvah) set out in Deuteronomy, Paul the Apostle, drawing on Deuteronomy 30:11–14, claimed that the keeping of the Mosaic covenant was superseded by faith in Jesus and the gospel (the New Covenant).[33]"

Book of Deuteronomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Obviously you do not understand Christianity. That book is from the old testament, before Christ. You also don't understand the reformation.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

Exactly, if someone simply invites you to visit their church which happened to be different from your parents church, that not only justifies you killing the person who invited but also kill all the inhabitants of his city, and burn the city down to nothingness.

From your same citation:

13: 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

13: 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

You really are stupid.

"The Book of Deuteronomy (from Greek Δευτερονόμιον, Deuteronomion, "second law"; Hebrew: דְּבָרִים‎, Devarim, "[spoken] words") is the fifth book of the Hebrew Bible, and of the Jewish Torah."

"The book consists of three sermons or speeches delivered to the Israelites by Moses on the plains of Moab, shortly before they enter the Promised Land. The first sermon recapitulates the forty years of wilderness wanderings which have led to this moment, and ends with an exhortation to observe the law (or teachings), later referred to as the Law of Moses; the second reminds the Israelites of the need for exclusive allegiance to one God and observance of the laws (or teachings) he has given them, on which their possession of the land depends; and the third offers the comfort that even should Israel prove unfaithful and so lose the land, with repentance all can be restored.[3]."

Which of course they largely ignored. Hence their (and our) unfortunate predicament with the piglamist terrorists today.

So you really dont know christianity came from the Hebrew religion?

Obviously you do not understand Christianity. That book is from the old testament, before Christ. You also don't understand the reformation.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 13

From your same citation:

Chrisians use the OT all the time....at least real christians

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

It's as predictable as the sunrise...a Muslim terrorist attack occurs, and progressive dumbfucks start whining about how bad Christians are.

Does CAIR pay you morons per post?
I think the wahoos here are so stupid they do it for free.

You really are stupid.

How is that relevant to this?

Hint. It's not. Deuteronomy is a dialogue between Moses, the Israelites, and God, pre-Christ.

Is there really a point in distinguishing between Christian and Muslim terrorism?

The actors in each are practically on the same side.

Let's look at the similarities:

1) Both hate the U.S. Government
2) Both hate Obama
3) Both like assault rifles
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
5) Both are opposed to Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

1) One worships a guy named Jesus and the other a guy named Allah.

So by all means, provide us with the list of global Christian terrorist groups.

You really are stupid.

How is that relevant to this?

Hint. It's not. Deuteronomy is a dialogue between Moses, the Israelites, and God, pre-Christ.
Its very relevant. Jesus himself said to obey the OT.

2) Both hate Obama
4) Both push the view the war on terror is Islam vs. the West rather than ISIS vs. the West
6) Both want to subjugate women as an inferior class of citizenry, including government dictating whether a pregnancy shall continue.

The differences:

I already provide 3 off the top of my head.

There's only a point if you wish to make an attempt to prevent any more of it.

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Where?

What are they?

2) Both hate Obama

The differences:

Where?

What are they?
You'd have to go back in the thread. Start with the KKK.

Forum List

Back